Ultimate Music Poll!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robincooper
which one your favourite

robincooper
remember if it ain't your type of music up there please specify!

mah
Hmm..lacks electronica.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
rap

DeNiro
i luv hard rock and heavy meatl like pantera and mudvayne shit like that ne thing that will make u death if u listn to it long enough

zionette
i picked rock, but i like metal too blink wacko confused

ragesRemorse
that poll needs classic rock, modern rock blows and all the good metal anymore are all classics

Fallin Angel
i picked RnB but i also like Techno

fini
i like allllll off those in the poll( well besides for black metal)............but my favourite is a national fave.............

SOCA rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and some good calypso too

hey me from the islands i must big up meh own

GABRIEL05
space music.

Killer
Synth

drumsgirl13
Rock all the way. no one can beat that.

Storm
rock, but I like more than that alone

Fire
I like most of them

btw why did Black metal become a choice, if you give one metal variant you should give them all

must_kill_Santa
i love rock metal and black metal

Fire
I like most kinds a metal

happy kine
like pink floyd?

daronisgod
I voted Rock... but I like all sorts of music.

crazy_c
i sed pop cos im dat mood at the mo but it will probably be different tomorro

diegocala
I like them all!

mah
In English?

diegocala
I think that phonics tape really did wonders for crazy c

crazy_c
yeh i dont like finishing words properly or making semse

wicker_man
Im a fan of both Rock and Metal and all there little sub genres (i.e. Ska,Nu,Emu,Punk etc etc)

Here are a few:
Adema,A,Alien Ant Farm,Audioslave,Ash,American Head Charge,Avril Lavigne,Bad Religon,Blink 182,Crazytown (post butterfly),Drowning Pool,Feeder,Finch,Foo Fighters,Glass Jaw,Goldfinger,Good Charllote (sp),Hell is for Heroes,The Hives,The Kennedy Soundtrack,Inme,Metallica,Puddle of Mudd,Bowling For Soup,Linkin Park,Limp Bizkit,The Wildhearts,Hawkwind,Iron Maiden,Reel Big Fish,Coal Chamber,NERD,Lost Prophets,Creed,POD,Evanescence,The White Stripes,The Cardigans,Basement Jaxx,Static-X,Primal Scream,Muse,Nickleback,SOAD,RHCP,Alanis Morrisette,U2,Placebo,SUM 41,Feeder,Taproot,Violent Delight,Something Corporate,Alkaline Trio,The Transplants,Hot Action Cop,Black Sabbath,Korn,The Vandals,Harry,Mad Capsule Market,Electric Six,Blood Hound Gang,Queens Of The Stone Age,The Androids,AFI,Wheezer,Incubus,The Strokes,Jimmy Eat World,Teenage FBI,Front Left Tire,ZWAN,Tenacious D and of course Nirvana.

Juventini
PoP and Bob 2.... wink

GABRIEL05
I like Other music. Other music by far kicks the ass of any other music out there. In fact all other music sucks compared to other music.

o kiMMii o
im not a metal - rock punk person.....
i like R'n'B....and Michael Jacksons music....
well any good music!! lol

crazy_c
i like a mixture of all music i hav no particular favourite

knight
Rock 'n' Roll!!!

TheAnimal
rock and rap for me.

PINBALL
wicker man I was lookin at your list and one of the ones you said you like was Avril Lavine........ SHE SUCKS she some semi punk rocker wannbe

cad
i like rock the most but pop is good and a bit of metal is alright and i hate rap and rnb.

StinkFist462
industrial

Treehuggerjanie
metaaaaaal rock

Afro Cheese
Why do black metal and garage have their own catagories but you couldn't put rap or alternative rock on the list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.