OMG CEDRIC's DEAD N A LITTLE BIT OF DA 6TH BOOK!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-ball_chick
Guyz cedrics dead n in da 6th book things r gona get HOT! sad wink stick out tongue cool eek! confused evil face mad

katie1989
wtf?

b-ball_chick
there is gona b a new person in da 6th book

b-ball_chick
so i heard

b-ball_chick
mmm theres diz thing dat cedric is cumin bak? whu blieves dat?

b-ball_chick
U noe i heard dat orlando bloom wants 2 play cedric?eek!

crazy_c
does he? Cool!!!! even tho hes a bit old.

b-ball_chick
ye he doz but hes sooo old! well hes better dan da person whos s'possed 2 play cedric.

katie1989
way 2 old though

b-ball_chick
ya very, n some crazy pple say hes just rite! What the f**k?

silver_tears
hes not way to old wtf hes like 20 sumthing stick out tongue hes older than supposed to be but hes not too old stick out tongue

b-ball_chick
well hes 27! ave uu seen him standin up?

b-ball_chick
well i dont think he shud b cedric! who else doz?

silver_tears
i dont either it isnt very orlando but u guys are acting like hes 45 i mean come on jus look at that gorguess man love

b-ball_chick
i noe!` HES GORGY N SEXY but just not da cedric i imagined! dont u think?! confused smile stick out tongue

silver_tears
i agree not the cedric type but still love

zionette
it wud be cool if orlando bloom played cedric! btw, hey crazy_c, im a member now!

zionette
well i suppose orlando isnt really the cedric type-i just want him in the movies! smile

b-ball_chick
ye, but it wont b a good idea its like hes taller dan da teachers, but da guy whos playn cedric is worse!not as i imagined cedric!

crazy_c
Orlando is 24. so hes not really that old. I would love to see him play cedric. Hes definitely hot enuff! Heres a sexy pic.

b-ball_chick
oo like da pic, but hes 27! not good enuf!

meggie
OMG ORLANDO BLOOM IS SO HOT!!!! It would be awesome if he did play cedric! He is so good as legolas in LOTR! I Absolutely love him!
MEGGIE~ pirate zorro

b-ball_chick
we all do

Becky_banana
Like crazy_c said hes 24 and hes my dream cedric any day.

b-ball_chick
ya hes good but 2 tall. i dont think da director wud want him newayz!

Smart Hermione
orlando bloom is 26 get it right

StrgzrCndyPixie
orlandos hot and n.z produced the movie Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!
anywayz any one got any other ideas about who could
play cedric instead of orlando?........................................................................
.....................................................................................
.....................................................................................

b-ball_chick
orlando is 27! get dat righ! ne wayz i think da oda good guy 2 play cedric(dont get me wrong orlando is fine 4 da part) is da guy who played pyro in x-men? wat do u guyz think?

b-ball_chick
ok guyz,i noe diz 4 a fact da last sentence of the 7th book is"harry where is your scar?" dat rings a bell?

leah11
How did u find dat out?

StrgzrCndyPixie
i recon you beta have a good source cause i really dont like bull shiters and u really do not want to see me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil

na just kidding i wouldnt b mad i meen the amount off bull sh@# on these forums and others is amazing i meen there is a limit on how much people can believe and some times people just dont no how far that is i meen on this other board this girl was bull sh@#ing abot her being tom feltons boyfriend and i meen k thats ok but she went into all these sh@# and started pissing me off by the end i had said some pretty nasty things i didnt want to but i meen cum on.

i had 2 stick 2 my moto

angel intill u piss me off devil b prepared 2 face the consequences

b-ball_chick
ya neither do u wana c me! dont blieve me then dats ur problem, one of da interviewers said dat! not me so keep ur madness 2 ur self!

javi123
wait...cedric died in the 5th book.... confused

celestial_moon
i thought they already choose 1

Luna150
the guy who played pyro is american so no... it wont be him. AGES AGO it said in mizz magazine that jack ryder may play him.
O btw Cedric dies in the 4th book not the 5th you silly sausage

midnightshadow
i hope jack ryder doesnt play cedric, i mean dont get me wrong he was great as jamie in east enders but.........na cant see him in harry potter

celestial_moon
javi123 didnt he die in the 4th book?

midnightshadow
yeah cedric died at the end of the 4th book,

celestial_moon
ok jc...i heard the guy who plays him is in count of monty christo...(i think thats title...something like that)

ada
i heard that too. the lad out of The Counte Of Monty Cristo is way fit!

Tonks
You guys cant say that my man VIGGO cant look Hot!?! I mean in THE LORD OF THE RINGS he is way hotter that Orli........... mad

Viggos the eye opener here eek! eek! eek! eek!

celestial_moon
^ have 2 agree with u there...viggo is sooo hot.

ada
I agree too. But have you seen him in real lef? He's just a shadow of the Viggo in LOTR!!

Tonks
Yah i know he should have left his hair long and dark but still he is very hott with blonde hair. i mean he has a beannie on and all he is hot!!!!! eek!

<<Solo>>
This is not true he will not come back JK herself already answered this question in a fan mail on her website with a no. And Orlando Bloom is not in the questioning cast members for Cedric. This doesn't make much sence.

pottermad
jack ryder for cedric confused NOO! sick i agree with midnightshadow... and well don't u think orlando is too old for cedric? i mean cedric is 17!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.