Jeepers Creepers 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
If u guys tought this movie was gonna suck and it was gonna be a waste of ur time, U WERE RIGHT!!!, I went to see it because my girlfriend wanted to see it and it was worse than the first one, the Creeper is supposed to be a scary monster but instead every time his face was showned he was laughing or with a grin in his face, then he was throwing stars and daggers like he was some sort of ninja and to make it worse one of the girls in the movie starts getting visions and they dont even explain how or why shes getting them and the worst part is that like in the first one they dont explain where the Creeper comes from, the movie while some parts were entertaining it was terrible

KidRock
eh not surprised

ragesRemorse
im still wandering how they made this one i thought the first one was a near miss at the box office, i heard it just made its money back

Darth Vicious
Well hopefully we wont see another one of ths movie for 23 yrs, LOL!

Sesshomaru
My dad and my sister went to see it, and I was like, 'Hmm...Pass.'

ladygrim
lol.. i went to watch it but i ended up listening to my personal c.d palyer and reading a magazine lol

ChrissyN
I liked it, I didn't think it was as good as the first, but yeah..it gave me creeps..I hope to see a 3rd Jeepers Creepers, that's my point of view. Chrissy

ladygrim
me too i prefer 1.. its easier to understand wit less characters in ..

botankus
Also, I want to know who has time to argue about race relations on a school bus while people are being picked off left and right!?

ladygrim
i know ... lol

saltym
HOGWASH/ BULLSH*T

you are wrong

Jeepers Creepers 2, is a great bit of entertainment that does not take itself seriously........you would be hard pressed to find a more enjoyable friday night popcorn style movie

Its not meant to be scary either..its more like an Alien/Predator type of movie.

ladygrim
its a horror movie not meant to be funny that is wat it was nothing else..

botankus
You forgot a waste of time and money. smile

Lord_Andres
both of these movies suck deep

Peeves-04
i cant wait to see Jeepers Creepers 3 if they make one

Lord_Andres
These movies where never good in anyway, the best thing in these movies is the truck scene in the begining of the 1st movie, but even that was ripof, go watch DUEL! the true master.

LoSt_
Even though there are other JC2 threads....

7/10 better than the first, nice plot, bad dialogue, bad characters, good makeup.

ladygrim
ther meant to be . roll eyes (sarcastic)

LoSt_
yea

ladygrim
yup ... god knows wat'll happen init .. confused

G.P
...Reviews, please !

Zilverz
The first one was kind of suspenseful and scary.... the humor they kinda mixed in with the second one turned me off completely

ladygrim
the first one was unique in its own lil way the second one was trying to get a story out of the same thing which didnt work

xtine_9teen
even though i haven't seen it yet... wen i saw d trailers of it it was knda not creepy dan d 1st jeepers creepers. coz d first jeepers creepers it always made me shocked wen d creeper s around. plus wenever d jeepers creepers song s played it made me thrilled.... whistle

ladygrim
its less creepy because you have more things in the movie to focus on .. where as number one as only two characters init really so u notice preety much everything that happens than u do wit a bus full of scream idiots..

botankus
This thread just...won't...die. Ladygrim, you are doing a fantastic job of fending off these maniacal JC2 fanatics.

G.P
And unfortunately that is precisely not the purpose of this thread.

<<Solo>>
I'll post a review.

Probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot.

Phoenix Aska
Geez...where to begin? This movie sucked....it wasn't scary at all...and for some reason..I thought that giving the creeper dude weapons...wsa kind of gay...

ladygrim
indeed so.. why couldnt they stick to jeepers creepers 1 ... that was scary ... if they played a similar card to that they probably sucseeded on making a good movie...

sorcerer4u
The 1st one was great. The 2nd one was pretty good. Jeepers Creepers 2 has non-stop action but that kind of action you are not addicted to.
The picture is very, very dark, the dialogues are silly but even so, the movie it's not bad at all. It's pretty good! Fun to watch! I gave this 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.