Blair Witch Project

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
So what you guyz think of the movie? And do you believe it a true story?

DeNiro
i dont know i liked it it was a all right movie and if that was the actull footage of the people or what not then that is very freaky and also the ending was the best so i liked it to much swearin and to much movin around but a good movie and also i didnt even thnk about going to see the second one i was like wow how can they make a movie about it again

h0ck3yh0rr0r
anyone seen the documentary?

Kes
I hate that movie. Probably the worst I've ever seen (IMO).
Biggest waste of time, glad I didnt see it in the cine or I would def have walked out!
Its all bogus, it was a publicity stunt.

BackFire349
pretty good movie with a great advertising campaign.

ragesRemorse
i thought the movie was real good. Its nice to see creativity. I know most people were pissed off when they found out this wasnt real, but i was even more pissed off to find out that people believed that this movie was actually real footage, How dense do you have to be. Im one of the only people who liked the second movie aswell. There deffaintly shouldnt be any more installments

BackFire349
i thought the second was garbage. the first was a genuinely good, creepy, fairly innovative (though not as unique as some may think) movie that, once again, had one of the best advertising campaigns ever.

ragesRemorse
yeah like the new star war movies im well aware that blairwitch 2 is a bad movie but for some reason it appeals to me and i enjoy it. I think i liked the fisrt blair movie for the emotion of the movie. It had great acting where humanity seemed to come out, and that is so rare in any horror movie.

Kes
BF> You thoght it was creppy? I guess thats why I dont like it. I didnt find it creppy. Just ppl screaming and arguing.The camera shaking, thou it gave it realism (oh so they say) it didnt help IMO.

The 2nd didnt make any sence blink Thou it had some freaky scenes, didnt like it either.

Ushgarak
I liked this one very much. And it pays to see the rest of the material as well- remember the film was just one part of a wider piece of well-constructed fiction.

Dexx
oh, blair withc project is my favorite horror. i loved it.....the most intense feeling i've had in a movie. but only the first time you get that..
the sequel was the crappiest thing

BackFire349
the sequel was needless.

skule
blair witch was a good movie and a great return on investment frankly, i have one question though, they made a sequel?? hmmm never noticed or didnt care by then i guess.

Dexx
it's silly teenage shallow horror crap

ragesRemorse
yeah thats all mainstream horror

Treehuggerjanie
The blair witch project was really good and i thought it was wicked how they made it so realistic with the camera shaking and everything.Blair witch two was absoloutely s**t to say the least.it did have some reasonably freaky parts but i wouldn't say it was scary!see you everyone! beer

Dexx
oh, i didn't watch it....not after i saw te preview

Kes
Ok I'm the only 1 who thinks the movie sucks roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
apparently....
it's the best horror i've seen.

BackFire349
no kes, a friend of mine thinks its the worst movie ever made. alot of people hate it.

Kes
Yeh all my friends think it sucks too.
It just wasnt scary. Atleast not for me but then again I think the Exorcist isnt scary and I also think it sucks messed

Evil Dead
I hate the movie.................I also hate the sequel, Book of Shadows.............I do however think that the first one sucks more, the sequel is horrible but better than the first.

eminem/the one
yea your right about that but why did you hate the sequal huh

Evil Dead
I hated the sequel because it was shot badly (seriously.......looks like a grade schooler framed the scenes).........the acting was horrific.......the story was not at all interesting..........the only good part is seeing that chick naked, and she had small titties.

eminem/the one
dude to much info and thats cool it was'nt all that good but the first one really sucked

Kes
Ah someone that agrees with me here in the forum and about this movie.

eminem/the one
yea i agree with you please your probley a pervert to

Kes
Who me? And why do you think that?

eminem/the one
because every one i have talked to so far has been one so are you if not your the first

Kes
Well I'm not. But you've talked to same interesting ppl.

eminem/the one
so do you want to be friends since your the only one i trust so far

Kes
lol sure. But now I'm starting to think you're one.
do you usually go to General discussion forum or Off-topic forum? Nice ppl there.

eminem/the one
hey why do you think i am one huh i am having trouble with one right now who is talking about his cock please dont think i am a pervert i am a girl like you

Kes
Where are you talking to the pervert?
If you want to talk PM me. This is getting way of topic.

Evil Dead
I was sed pervert in question Kes...............this kid was annoying me earlier so we got WAY off topic in a few threads.........we were speaking of things that shouldn't ever be posted in this forum........or this site even.

eminem/the one
well did you think being a pervert would make you cool nope it just got u in trouble

BackFire349
blair witch was a unique and innovative horror movie, had more heart in it then most horror movies do, especially recent ones, the sequel was one of the worst movies ever, the first one is one of the better horror flicks of the past 10 years. its innovation wasnt in its mockumentary style, as this style has been used in many other horror movies, its innovation was its use of seemingly trivial events and artifacts as tools to show how illogical fear can make a person, also its brilliant how they made a big open forrest, seem like a small contained area. also it was great how we saw the character slowly go insane, and almost devolve into a childlike state of mind. also, it was nice how it was all implied fear and violence, uses the mentallity that the shadow we see in the dark is always worse then the actual item creating the shadow.

Kes
Well lets try to coll it a bit, ok?!
Ok back on topic.

BackFire349
this thread is back on topic, read my previous statement.

Kes
yes I got off-topic. And wanted things to get back on topic. Meaning I didnt want replys to my post here.smile

BackFire349
oh, i see.

basementred
the night scenes were scary but the day scenes were dumb

zombiesnake7
Whole thing was dumb. It made me sick and was super dissapointing. That thing that happened in Family Guy happened when I saw this movie in the theatre.
Brian the Dog: (telling the movie to a blind person) Nothings happening... Nothings happening... somthing about a map... alot of screaming and yelling... Nothings happening... alright its over and ever one in the audience looks really pissed.
Same thing happened when I saw it. The commercials made it look so awsome and then I went to see it with my family and we were all dissapointed I felt so bad for bringing them all. WORST MOVIE EVER OF ANY GENRE!!!!!

Darth Odious
Originally posted by Kes
BF> You thoght it was creppy? I guess thats why I dont like it. I didnt find it creppy. Just ppl screaming and arguing.The camera shaking, thou it gave it realism (oh so they say) it didnt help IMO.

The 2nd didnt make any sence blink Thou it had some freaky scenes, didnt like it either. The second one explained how the Blair Witch kills her victims. She possess people to do the killing for her. In the first one the long haired guy who disappeared( Josh I think) killed all the others. All the other things they saw were illusions brought on by the Blair Witch's power(kids pushing on the tent walls, that thing the girl saw in the woods staring back at her)

FlavoredGrace
I felt like The Blair Witch Project had no menaing so I would rather watch The Blair Witch 2. evil face

ladygrim
i quite liked both of them ... i liked the first one better ....

gls
personally i enjoyed the second much more than the first. but they both weren't very good

xmeowx
its not a true story, those actors one awards. but there can be a possibility its baSed on some truth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.