Best DVD of this year is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leog14
What's the best DVD that has or will come out this year. I would have to say that The Matrix Reloaded and the Aliens Quadrilogy and LOTR : The Two Towers DVD's are the best DVD's this year. Maybe X-Men 2: X-men United.

wicker_man
LOTR : The Two Towers (Both Normal & Special Edition) and Red Dwarf Series 2 & 3.

buffymitch
defenitley X2

Dark_Queen
Two towers & Matrix reloaded for sure! & maybe T3

gutwrencher
I Drink Your Blood

only 500 copies signed by director and stars. great dvd of this low budget classic.

Hypernova
LOTR : The Two Towers (Extended Edition)

VenomVA
Reloaded, Two Towers and X-2
in that order smile

DeNiro
relaoded and jackass

LindsIsTightK
Reloaded, once it comes out anyways wink

chica16
LOTR: The Two Towers definetely kicks matrix reloaded's a**

pablo007
the daredevil DVD is great

hotpirates88
TTT of course and I think Pirates of the Caribbean is supposed to come out in december... ! ! !

pablo007
Scarface

Lord_Andres
in the time being it's TTT, in a mont it'l be TTT Extended editionsmile

lewitfc

Lord_Andres
whats this Alien Quadrology?

lewitfc
Alien Quadrology = 9 disc set which contains new eds of all the movies, including David Fincher's original cut of Alien3

ragesRemorse
aliens movies are great. oerhaps the best sci/fi horror action around. sadly this is only true with the first two installments

ragesRemorse
best DVD hands down "The lion king" i just bought this on monday i've watched it twice already.

Korri
Reloaded...Reloaded and.....Reloaded!!!

Lord_Andres
no TTT extended will be the bestwink

Ariadne
Less then 40 days til the extended Two Towers!!!!!!! big grin And it will be the best.

theone0103
THE MATRIX RELOADED!!!!!!!!!

Korri
RELOADED U FOOLS stick out tongue

scott hiwersh
I can see the future, and the TTT Extended Edition will be the best DVD to ever be released... well until the RotK DVD is released.

xblanex
The Matrix isnt even that great. Why is it so over rated?

movie_freak
Reloaded,TTT & POTC later on

JediHDM
Reloaded, hands down...

spydar1982
Reloaded, Indiana Jones trilogy, and X2

BackFire349
Obviously the Extended Edition Two Towers will be the best, 4 discs dedicated too one movie. Can't argue with that.

gabimr2
hahahaha yuup!..

RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! angelRELOADEDD! RELOADEDD! RELOADEDD!

burlyman
RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED RELOADED

I_LUV_Movies
CSI Season 2... my favorite season so far smile

Shellbellringin
LOTR-Two Towers(both versions)
Legally Blonde II
Scarface
Pirates of the Caribean

MadKowDZs
A better format of a classic! What more could you ask for? (That's a rhetorical question.) =]

Dario Argento
Mondo Cane collection from Blue Underground

ivyem
Well, it's gonna be Pirates of the Caribbean, once it comes out! I just know it! pirate

Punker69
T3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punker69
Ok wait heres my official list....

1.The Matrix Reloaded
2.LOTR:Two Towers
3.T3
4.X-2
5.Dare Devil

Skywa|ker
The Two Towers: Extended Edition... OMG!!!! The extra scenes are superb!

Lord Soth
Definitely LotR:TT Ext and X2

Tired Hiker
Copy that.

LindsIsTightK
I don't understand what the big deal is over LotR, and I doubt I ever will. I've seen the commercials for that new box set and it didn't look that great to me.

BackFire
well the extra's are by far the most incredible extra's ever included on a dvd, plus the movies contain 4 different commentaries, plus original artwork....basically they contain more entertainment then any other dvd released, which is why I say they are the best.

Lord Soth
I absolutely agree! ~salutes BF~

MovieKiller
Well here's my list. They in order from the most best to the least best:

1. The Lord of the Rings--The Two Towers
2. Matrix Reloaded
3. Terminator 3
4. Finding Nemo
5. X2-X-Men United (once it comes out)
6. Bad Boys 2
7. Daredevil

Some of you might have different opinions... that I don't care what other people say. cool cool

beaujay1
its gonna be potc

Lord Soth
While PotC is going to be a good DVD, it cannot hold a candle to the mountain of extras that LotR has.

runemesa
The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.