Predator 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Haps
some1 shed some light on this situation!! apparently, the makers cant get Arnie on cuz he mite be too busy runnin for govenor of California or something, so they thinkin of gettin The Rock in, on it!! some1 please confirm this??

"IF IT BLEEDS,WE CAN KILL IT!!!"

ragesRemorse
its not predator3 its aliens VS predator, Cinescape said that there are several scripts being passed around but the movie studio has already green lighted the project with a set budget. There gonna fuc*k this movie up i can feel it

BABOON
i heard a while back(cant remember where) that aliens vs. predator is set to begin production in october. havent heard anything about who will be in it but god i hope they dont cast the rock...thats even worse than danny glover. mad

Kes
Here is some news: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370263/
I think this should be in the horror section. Plus you'll probably get more info there.
Moving--moved.

Haps
Yeah i heard that they aint gonna make aliens vs predator, cuz James Cameron wants to make an Alien 5, only if they dont make aliens vs predator!! so it looks like its on!

ragesRemorse
cameron was going to direct another alien movie untill the studios approved aliens VS predator, Now there just gonna re-release the first two. Cameron directing another aline movie would be far better than an alien VS predator movie though. Cameron back on as director would be the only thing that could possibly save the alien franchise

Haps
Yea i agree. Id love to see the Cameron make another Aliens movie, but id also love to see another Predator movie cuz i love the original!!!

johnnight2
Keep it goin. I just can't wait to see the show. Who is the greatest species, alien or predator? In my opinion, predator should be the greatest. Cos they are more clever than alien. Just join the arnold, but it would acceptable if rock can join it too. Let both them tem-up in this sequel. Do you smell what the rock is cookin'......

DeNiro
yeah i think that the predator movie vs alien will suck and why get the rock i always see him as the rock and nothin else he cant act like ne thing else i think but he can but like i still see him as the wrestler

ragesRemorse
wrestlers cant act and niegther can arnold can noone else see this

Puresugar12
Okay, just to let you guys know, Predator 3 and Alien vs. Predator are 2 completely different movies in the works. Predator 3 has a first draft script while A vs. P is still looking at costs and such. The Rock was mentioned because he's being seen as the next Arnold and is actually a good box office draw so far.

Another thing is, you said "wrestlers can't act". What do you think their job is? They don't just wrestle a match and then go home. They have interviews, promos, storylines and such. PRO WRESTLERS ARE ACTORS. Just because they don't do it on the big screen or on a syndicated sitcom doesn't make it any less of acting. Not to mention actors get numerous takes on their scenes. Pro wrestlers do it live in from of thousands in the audience and millions watching. There's a big difference between a wrestler and a movie star, but both are very much actors.

ragesRemorse
im sorry man but read cinescape they already touched on this. Predator 3 was a possibility untill AvP was greenlighted by twentieth century fox. All rights for predator and aliens are being concentrated on only this movie.Which is the same reason alien 5 has been postponed.

I never said wrestlers dont try and act i said they cant,If you want proof theres a whole section at your local video store dedicated to failed wrestlers to film transistions itll be all the way in the back on the 79 cent rack. Any movie producer or director who wants there movie to suck should surely hire the Rock

Puresugar12
Really? Well I seem to remember that The Scorpion King (starring The Rock) was the highest grossing movie in April...ever! I don't recall seeing a lot of wrestlers in movie either. Hulk Hogan and Roddy Piper are the only ones. It is possible for a wrestler to become a successful actor. Just because to pieces of sh*t like Hogan and Piper didn't doesn't mean it isn't possible. The Rock is a box office draw. In your opinion he may suck and that's fine, but he is a box office draw...that's a fact. Not opinion, but fact. I think it's smarter to put someone like The Rock in your movie rather than many of the actors who have had terrible or jumpy success with movies.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
I think Rock is a better actor than a wrestler (anyway we all know wrestling is fake). So wrestling is the same thing as acting.

DeNiro
are u ****in nuts arnold cant act he is an awesome actor if he couldnt act do u think he would be in all the moives he has been in i dont think so arnie rules baby check out the avatar

ragesRemorse
he has one main theme he can portray. A big intimidating hero or a big intimidating villian, so Arnold is a machine and he's been living out his carreer trying to make another T2 and by idiocy and dumbluck people actually like terminator3

DeNiro
well havent u ever heard of work with what u got so why not make movies that proty those types of charters and look at other actors good never do his roles some actors actully only like doing one type of moive cause they like it so i think arnold is an excellent actor and i still think of him as a bodybuilder and not a actor

Puresugar12
Believe it or not Arnold is a great actor. Sure he's done big action roles like Terminator, True Lies, and Predator, but how about Twins. He pulled a damn good performance in that. And how about Junior. Did you know that Arnold was Golden Globe's Best Actor award for his performance in Junior? Arnold is a big strong guy with a history of action movies, but the guy can act. He's a great comedic actor. Not great in the sense of Jim Carrey (though sometimes I question that), but you know what I mean.

ragesRemorse
yeah well thats cool i respect any and everyones opinion even if it is pro arnoild , i do agree theres not much bettter than seeing arnold as the big ass machine head in T2 but for me i like variiety anyone can pick a genre and stick with it. He is a great body builder though hes just one big muscle

Puresugar12
Oh, by the way, wrestling is not fake...it's pre-determined. There's a difference.

ragesRemorse
its coreagraphed,fake

DeNiro
what about the moive ready to rumbel that had many wrestleres in it DDP GoldBerg and some others i never hear of and yes arnold was the best bodybuilder of all time no one can match his 6 times winning mr olympia he was the great but if he competed against todays bodybuilders he wouldnt be ne thing

Puresugar12
Yes, Ready To Rumble was a terrible movie, but it didn't really star wrestlers. The main wrestler in the movie was played by Oliver Platt. Not to mention that the movie was funded and written by the hands of World Championship Wrestling. Plus anything that David Arquette stars in is complete shit by default.

DeNiro
i dont know i liked ready to rumbel prolly cause that one dude from varsity blues was in it tweeder that guy kicks ass and what about eight legged freas was a good movie and mr dave was in it not to mention all of the s

Lt.Columbo
Arnie and The Rock are two of my faves, but I think It'd be better with Arnie since he was in the Origional "Predator" film.

Sergio
Woah i really am surprised, you all have proved to me that Americans really do like that shit they put on tv and call "wrestlin". i liked it once, now it's just laughable. i mean all they do is abit of... Happy Dance
OK let me see how can i explain this! all they do is slap which wouldnt even hurt! abit of glorified acrobatics and America's Happy... oh yea and abit of CRAP acting (yes crap all it is is "trying to look surprised when some paedophile comes strutting down gving mean looks) I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS IT IS FAKE AND BAD ACTING... SO BAD I AND MY MATES LAUGH LIKE ****.

and i really think it's funny how you respect guys, who just work their muscles (not achieving anything, but a slow insanity). how bout working the strongest muscle of all (thats abit of a workout there)

but what gets me the most is HOW you can doubt Arnold!?! ok im not a fanatic but get with it... if you dont understand what im talking about, sit back take a deep breath, and let your brain stop it's spasms.
Ok Arnold hasnt just been in 3-4 movies try 20+, please... all i see here is people trying to escape the hype and be "Individual". lol. roll eyes (sarcastic)

but i have to admit Arnie has done some real bad performances (but so have alot)

Well anyway i dont know for sure BUT... I THINK A.v.P and P3 are completely different things! P3 has been in production for ages now and was stopped for some time due to some mesterious reason (probably lack of money) ! so P3 is definetaly coming out! A.v.P i dunno bout that much! AND IF THEY BRING THE ROCK IN ANY OF THE Aliens + Predator IT WILL **** THE MOVIE UP CAUSE LETS FACE IT ROCK IN SCORPIAN KING WAS CRAP, ARNIE OR NO SUBSTITUTE, and just because many people saw scorpian king, it doesnt mean they walked out feeling something special, cause all i walked out with was a sore ass and an uncontrolable Laugh... laughing

ragesRemorse
arnold in predator three woulf be the most pathetic bullshit i would ever see. Thankfully it's not gonna happen. They need to stick with no name actors.

tyrext
Show love for the entertainers people! That is all they do for a living:"Entertain Us".
Arnie can't act? So what? I know most guys would gladly spend a cool evening with their better half watching a rerun of Predator. Why?
It is good ENTERTAINMENT, plus the ladies asks questions.
Capish?
The Rock and all the others deserves their chance too. Hell we had Freddy vrs Jason this year and no one complained. Made quite a mint I hear. Let the studios spend their money and continue entertaining us.
Imagine if they stopped...
Then what?
The Rock is a thorough professional and if Tyrese can act.
Then so can my Grandmother!
Peace...

loserib
have you ever been in a ring you would be surpirsed who much talent it takes to do what they do i have alot of freinds in the buseness i was even trained and pulled a few matchs i know if a real wrestler gave you a slap on the chest it would hurt why beceuse i have been through it and it does hurt you judging wrestling on just what you see on wwe theres alot more to wrestling then just that i mean their are gret fed like noah tna, allpro japan, fmw, old school ecw and many more and on top of that the business has changed alot most wrestlers are now college gradutes best sellling writers i mean spike duddly tought shakespere before he got into wrestling

ragesRemorse
Of course your going to judge on what you see. That is what your wasting your time to watch. It is the same thing night in and night out. It's not that amazing that these people can do what they do. I mean they spend there lives training, weight lifting,and studying. Anyone would be able to look like they do and do what they do if they would train as hard as them, but people have lives,and cant devote their entire lives to this.. to say these people are the greatest athletes is a blind,biast opinion. You know you would think with all this training and studying they would be ablet o give you a decent acting performance. However they can only give unbelievable bullshit

aran
There SO should be a Predator 3, with the ROCK as the lead, he should play the son of ARNIE and the girl who survived the first predator (2nd one was perthetic.) i havent thought out a location yet but should take place in a desert or underwater,maybe jungle again , DEFINETLY NOT A CITY WAT WERE THEY THINKING., and the predator on part 3 should be bigger and better. il think of more to add to this let me no wat u think.......

h0ck3yh0rr0r
we already have a predator 3 thread. smile

Pablo G
Closing-Closed (I WISH)

Dogbert
laughing out loud there is gunna be a alien vs. predator, so i doubt there will be a 3. i am not a big fan of the rock. he shuld stick to wrestling.

BackFire
Merged threads.

SaTsuJiN
I would honestly rather predator 3 be all about the predators. No humans whatsoever. Maybe see them hunt life on other planets or something of that nature. I mean after seeing thier 'trophy case' with all the heads, I'm pretty curious to see where they got those from.

and please... for heavens sake.. not 'the rock' anything but... *vomit*

ragesRemorse
PRED 3 is already in pre production. There using a different design on the Pred due to avp. Rock should deffaintly not be in Predator3. Not if they want it to be good. I wouldnt mind seeing somthing different like all predators and no humans. Like the comic series " the hunters dream"
Or maybe a story from the comics when predator goes back during the civil war"hell come a walkin" or WWII "bloody sands of time". I think predator hunting soldiers during a war would make for a good movie.

Punker69
T4 is gonna ahve the rock in it.arnie cant be in it because hes the governator

ragesRemorse
eigther one is a bad investment. thank God arnold got elected. Now we wont see him in any more movies, or atleast untill he's recalled

supershane
predator 3 is alien vs predator same goes with alien only it will be alien 5 so if there is going to be another just predator movie that one will be predator 4

SaTsuJiN
No hehe, Alien 5 was still under discussion. Alien 4 is Alien : resurrection *vomit* , So I believe they wont count avp as the 4th alien movie and the 3rd predator movie. Thats pretty silly...

ragesRemorse
yeah predator 3 is in pre production. To have an AvP movie aliens fans sacrificed the hopes of cameron returning for another sequal to the alien movies. He was very interested in doing a new story on the aliens that would indirectly tie into the previous four making it a sequal. After AvP was confirmed, cameron said there is no point for him to make another alien movie if the aliens are going to be in there own movie already. He still says if the project would ever get under way he would like to have a hand in it some way, maybe producing.

Im looking forward to AvP but id rather see james cameron take on another sequal to the aliens than Paul anderson's AvP any day. Look at resident evil, now look at Aliens. See my point. oh well i have had time to heal and calm down so i still look forward to this movie and have some faith in anderson.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.