my zombie script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
No editting has been done, but this is just a note to let you know that the material within may be somewhat disturbing and gross.

~Captain REX~

let me know what you guys think.

Dead World

Cast of Characters

Nick - Gruff, tough good looking young man

KATIE - thin, pretty young woman, petite, religious

CRAIG - Semi nerd, generally good looking, but somewhat weak, smart

SALLY - Decent looking girl, a little overweight, pretty face.

We open on an overhead shot of a car driving down a road at night. The road is thin, 1 lane each direction. We zoom into the car and see a group of 4 teens. The driver is a gruff, large young man. goatee, sideburns, long hair, tough looking. The passenger is a young woman. long black hair. pretty face, dainte, she is sitting next to the gruff young man. In the back is another young man, short spiked brown hair, skinny, glasses, kinda nerdy looking but generally good looking. Next to him is a blonde young woman. Veluptuous, large breasts, a little over weight with wavy blonde hair, she is holding a road map. We hear them talking....

DRIVER (looks back to the young woman with the map)
hey, which way now? the road splits up ahead...

WOMAN HOLDING THE MAP
Uhhhh.... right i think... no wait... what street are we on again? Sinclair lane?

DRIVER
Oh my god. you're joking... Sally, for ****s sake.... We're on Rosewood street.

SALLY
OHHHH! ok, at the split you turn right. then that takes you up the street that eventually leads to the college.

DRIVER
Ok, thank you.

MAN IN BACKSEAT
sounds like we might make it to the college early... we arent scheduled to get there till thursday...

DRIVER
Yeah, hopefully this towns got some fun in it. but these damn small towns are usually so ****ing boring. the main attraction will probably be a tree from the civil war or something.

MAN IN BACKSEAT
Shut up Nick. I'm from a small town dipshit. its great, the girls are so easy in these towns. (looks at sally and winks). how do you think i met sally.

(LAUGHTER)

SALLY
**** you Craig. if im so easy then why are you still prying to get my panties off?

EVERYONE
Ohhhhhhhhhh!! (laughter)

CRAIG
I aint prying. the only reason i havent is cuz ive been so busy ****ing Nicks mom every night.

NICK
HAH, **** off. my moms out of your league, she prefers dicks rather then *****.

CRAIG
hah, just like you huh?

GIRL NEXT TO NICK
Come on guys. shut up ok? you're giving me a headache.

CRAIG
oh..sorry Katie. we offended the christian.

KATIE
Hush, theres nothing wrong with a little faith

CRAIG
There is when it keeps you and your friends from having fun. plus who the hel....heck wants to get up early on sunday to gather in a building and discuss a long boring book

KATIE
shut up! god, cant you take a hint?

NICK
come on craig, dont be a dick. just cuz she's not all anti everything like you is no reason to make fun of her beliefs.

CRAIG
I'm not being a dick, i just dont see the point of going to church, i mean, isnt god everywhere? if he is, why does everyone have to go to a damn building to talk to him. couldnt you just do it at home in bed after you're done jerking off?

SALLY
Craig, shut up. no wonder you arent having sex with anyone, when you talk you turn everyones stomach.

CRAIG
**** off....

KATIE
ok, enough of this, ok? its making everyone mad.... hey, the fork in the road is coming up here... turn right...right?

SALLY
Yeah (looks down to make sure) yeah turn right.

Camera zooms out a bit so we can see the map is upside down

NICK
ok here it is. (turns right sharply)

They continue to drive for a bit, the road is wavy and very unstable. slowly it turns into a dirt road.

NICK
...The ****? i thought this was supposed to be a real street, this is just a dirt road?

SALLY
Yeah... it looks like it should be real on the map.

NICK
im pulling over so i can look at the map myself. cant trust girls with that stuff.

SALLY
shut up, how hard do you think it is to read one of these things, you just follow the wiggly line to get to your destination.

NICK
yeah yeah, let me see (grabs the map) i dont believe this, you were holding it upside down the whole time.... shit, lets go back to the fork in the road...

Nick drives teh car back to the fork in the road...

NICK
Ok, i guess you musta just been looking at it backwards over the past couple of miles, since you took it out of the bag... cuz we're in the right area... we just gotta turn left here...

Nick turns left and we see the car driving a nice straight street. trees are rustling quitly, the wind blows softly...

NICK
ok much better... this seems more like it... now just down this street for a while and we should run into the college.

Cut to an overhead view of the car driving down a nice quiet street. The camera starts to swoop over some trees untill we reach the college. Zoom into a window with 2 topless young college students in the room.

TOPLESS GIRL #1
Hey did you hear about what happened?

TOPLESS GIRL #2
Maybe, be more specific Jen.

Jen
Well, you know the cemetery down the street?

TOPLESS GIRL 2
yeah...creepy place

BackFire349
JEN
yeah, well the other night, someone went there to visit their mothers tombstone, and they were never seen again.

TOPLESS GIRL 2
So? They probably got attacked on the way there or something.

JEN
No, see...someone dropped them off right outside the cemetery, and made sure they went into the graveyard.

TOPLESS GIRL 2
Wow... they didnt find anything of him?

JEN
Nope, they found some blood though, they think it might be his. they've been examining it and they are going to announce whether or not it's his tonight.

TOPLESS GIRL 2
Oh. What time?

JEN (Looks at Watch)
In 5 minutes. Man this has really freaked me out rachell. The Cemetery is right down the street, and if there has been a murder or something, that means the murderer is on the lose in our city.

RACHELL
Yeah, but we shouldnt worry, we have security gaurds here. They wouldnt let anything happen to us college students.

JEN
yeah, but it scares me from going out at night... (switches on the tv) its on.

Jen begins switching through the local stations, stops when she see's a newscaster.

NEWSCASTER
This is MIcheal Rordan for News 5. We are eagerly awaiting the announcment from Sherrif Mitchells about the Cemetery Situation. For those of you who have'nt heard, a man entered the cemetery wedsday night, to visit his dead mother, however, in a chilling discovery, he hasnt been seen since. The police found a blood puddle a few feet from his mothers tombstone. We also have breaking news being released to the public for the first time tonight. (turns his head and see's the sheiff aproaching the camera) Oh, it looks like Sherrif mitchells is ready for his statement, here he is folks. (hands the microphone to the sherrif)

SHERRIF MITCHELLS
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sure you are all wondering about the discovery at the cemetery. Well, i will be blunt. It is blood from the man who's disapeared, He has still not been found. so please keep an eye out for this man (a photo of the man flashes on the screen) his name is Ronald Franklin, if anyone has any information, please contact you're local police. Also, as you may have heard, we have new information for the public today, this is not comforting news, but the grave of Ronalds mother has been emptied. (gasps from people on the scene) This is a particularly strange event, because unlike most grave robberies, there doesnt seem to be any traces of footprints leading to the grave, but only away. And the Casket was smashed through, but the really strange thing is that the splinters from the brokent wood are facing up away from the casket, rather then facing down, into the casket, as is the norm if you break into something. So please, again, please contact the police if you know anything. Thank you. (sherrif mitchells turns and walks away)

Cut back to jen and rachell

Jens eyes are wide as is rachells

JEN
Wow, that is freaky. a grave robbery....

RACHELL
yeah, but how wierd, the splinters of the broken casket is facing out, like something broke out instead of in...god thats freaky

JEN
yeah.... (smiles a little) maybe his mom was a zombie and she broke out of the coffin, and she ate her son and now she's lose in the town

RACHELL
Oh god, SHUT UP! thats so ****ed up Jen.

JEN
Heehee. Ooh, i struck a nerve with rachell...OoOOOOOh.

RACHELL
**** you ***!!

JEN
...***? I'm a girl stupid, HAHA!!

RACHELL
omg **** off!! (smiles and begins to giggle)

Jen begins to giggle as well.

RACHELL
God, you ***** (giggles)

Jen goes over to rachell and begins to wiggle her fingers in a creepy manner

JEN (mocking scary voice)
They're coming to get you Rachell, the zombies are coming to get you.

RACHELL
Oh SHUT UP!!!! (she lunges and Jen and they begin wrestling around playfully, still topless. they roll around past the window, as the camera pans past the window we see a shadowing figure peering into the window, Jen notices it.)

JEN
Wait, Rache, stop (they stop wrestling)

RACHELL
What!?

JEN
i swear i saw something in the window

RACHELL
shut up jen, lets not do this cliche horror movie shit, if we do then we're ****ed

JEN
What are you talking about?

RACHELL
You know how it works, i wont believe at first and i will think you're fooling around trying to scare me, then you'll start to convince me and we'll go look out the window, then because i was so gullible, something really will be out there and will attack us, so if you really did see something, just ignore it and it will go away.

JEN
But.... i really.... oh...you're right...

RACHELL
now back to topless wrestling

JEN
OK!

Jen lunges at rachell and they begin frolicking again, they roll over near the window and begin rolling around under it. after a moment they roll to the side and the window is out of view of the camera, then they roll back under it, then over to the other side, then back under it. nothing is in the window

JEN
Ok, enough rachell, lets go do something.

RACHELL
But what about the killer?

JEN
Rachell, we dont even know if there is a killer (she stands up infront of the window, about a foot from it) for all we know the guy could have just cut his hand and ran into the woods, tripped over a root of a tree, and knocked himself out.

RACHELL
Well still, its scary to think that their may be a murderer in our fair little town

JEN
yeah but we cant let it stop us from living our lives, come on. its friday, lets go out.

RACHELL
well, i guess, you're driving though, whereever we go.

JEN
ok deal.

They both walk into another room, as the camera stays on the window, we hear a noise off camera and the camera turns towards it, we see rachell standing over a broken lamp. she says a swear word and closes the door to her bedroom, the camera goes back towards the window and we see the figure again, this time a little clearer, its an older woman, mouth open a bit, very pale wrinkled skin, a dark liquid around her mouth that looks like blood. The door opens to jens bedroom and the camera turns towards her quickly, she walks past the window and the camera follows, nothing is in the window now.

JEN
Rachell, lets go!

RACHELL
ok, what time is it!?

JEN
about 10:30

RACHELL emerges from her bedroom, ok lets go.

Cut to them walking outside right outside there house, both wearing sexy clothes. cut to a front view of them, they are walking towards the camera as the camera continuously movies backwards.

JEN (looks at rachell)
so where do you wanna...

The old woman that was saw through the window lunges at her growling horribly, Jen starts screaming and flailing her arms as the woman leans in, outpowering her and bites where her neck joins her shoulder, ripping a large chunk of flesh from her body, blood begins to pour out and we see smalls bones perdruding from the wound, the camera zooms to a semi overhead view, we hear rachell screaming in teh background and running away. we then hear a thud and louder screaming witch gets cut off by a ripping sound, the camera pans over the rachell lying on the floor with another person like the old woman on top of her, this time its a man, about 35 years old, he leans in as rachell twitches uncontrollibly, we see a large hole in the middle of her front neck, blood is running out as we hear her struggling to breath, it soundsd as if the blood is choking her, the man then rips off her shirt, leans in and bites her nipple, he pulls his head up with the nipple still in his mouth, it rips off, he begins to chew, the camera moves back over to jen, the woman is tearing her hair out, as if trying to get into her head, jen is still alive struggling, the old woman then pushes her finger into jens eye, pushing it deep into her head as if her eye socket was a bowling ball, she pulls and we hear bone crunching, then we see the thum burst through her forhead and rip trough the flesh, pretruding from her head, she begins twitching as well. the old woman leans in and bites her head where its ripped, digging more bone and flesh and brain out as jen begins gargling struggling to stay alive. jen finally goes limp when the woman reaches into her head and pulls out a chunk of brain and devours it. pan back over to rachell, who is covered with blood and decapitated, the man is holding her head over his, holding her severed neck above him drinking the blood that is dripping out. The camera slowling moves upwards towards the sky as we hear munching and gurgling and ripping, fade to black slowly.

BackFire349
Fade back in on the car with nick, craig, katey, and sally, we see it in an overhead shot driving through the same quiet road as earlier, cut to inside the car.

NICK
Okay, we should be there in the next couple of hours

CRAIG
Good thing, my ass hurts.

NICK
So what else is new?

KATIE
I cant wait to get there and lie on a ****ing bed, im so sick of being crammed in this car, I just wanna go lie on a bed, drink some beer, and relax.

NICK
Yeah, i hear ya.

KATIE (Looks at Nick seductively)
You going to join me on my bed? We should make sure the springs work.

NICK
hmmm, sounds like a plan babe. (reaches over to katie and carresses his hand up her leg, till he gets to her upper thighs)

KATIE
AH! Nick! god, just drive the car.

CRAIG
Hey can we put on the radio or something, im sick of hearing katie acting like a ****

NICK
Hey **** you Craig! dont talk about katie, you just wish you could get someone as sexy as her.

CRAIG
I'm sure i could if i wipped out a 20

NICK
oh man, you're ****ing dead when i stop this car.

CRAIG
yeah, if you havent already killed us by touching katie all over

SALLY
Come on guys, cool it. Nick put on the radio.

NICK
PSHH, alright (flips the radio on)

Radio announcer
Well folks, breaking news this hour, 2 female students of Gardenbridge University were found brutally murdered tonight. We dont have much information at this time, we do know however that this was a homicide. We will bring you information as soon as we have some. The police advise all people to stay off the streets at night, and if you have to go out, try to go with a friend, do not leave your house alone. Now back to regularly scheduled programming. (rock music begins to play)

SALLY
Wow, Gardenbridge.... figures everything starts to go wrong when we get here.

CRAIG
yeah, i wonder how they died...

SALLY
Probably pretty horribly if they couldnt report how they were killed, musta been bloody

CRAIG
I wonder if this is the same criminal who killed the guy in the cemetery

SALLY
What?? what are you talking about?

CRAIG
You didnt hear?

SALLY
No.

CRAIG (looks around the car)
Did any of you hear?

(All together)
No

CRAIG
Oh, well a couple of days ago, some guy went into a graveyard and hasnt been seen since, they think he was killed from what ive heard, they were supposed to have an announcment tonight, whether or not some blood they found on teh ground is from the guy who's missing. i guess we missed it.

NICK
Oh ****ing great, so we have a ****ing killer lose now, thats just great.

CRAIG
yeah, and i guess he has a thing for young college students (begins wiggling his fingers in katies hair and making scary noises)

KATIE
AHH!! oh **** you prick.

CRAIG
haha, nah i wouldnt worry about it, its a pretty small town, they'll catch the guy pretty quickly if he's still there. and im sure he knows this, so he's probably long gone by now.

SALLY
Yeah, thats true, but then again, if its the same guy from the cemetery killing who killed those 2 girls tonight, then he has already been hiding in that town for a couple of days, maybe he knows a good spot, or is well respected within the town.

CRAIG
yeah, oh well, we shouldnt worry, we're in a group of 4, we should be safe

NICK
yeah, especially with my badass around

CRAIG
....Right... and hey, if worse comes to worse, we can always give the guy katie, assuming she hasnt already ****ed him.

KATIE
God, you want me so bad Craig, always making sexual jokes about me, i bet you beat that little dick of yours all the time thinking about my ass.

CRAIG
... (blushes) yeah right, i would never **** you.

KATIE
Oh? hmmm, i might hold you to that sometime (turns and winks at craig)

CRAIG
....can we turn the radio up, i think theres more news about the murders

Nick turns the radio up.

NEWSCASTER
We have more information about the gruesome crim that has occured earlier tonight right ouside of Gardenbridge university, the 2 female victims have been identified, as jennifer sullivan
and rachel Gureldo. both were roomates and best friends. The police are not giving much information about how they died, we do know that they had heavy trauma to the throat and head, they havent allowed any press near the scene, but trust me when i say that i have never seen the amount of shock on the police officers faces as i have seen tonight. This has been a very tragic week for Gardenbridge, for those who dont know, on wedsday night a man was seen entering the local graveyard, he hasnt been seen since and is presumed dead because of the amount of his blood that was found on the scene next to his mothers tombstone, even more disturbing is the fact that his mothers grave has been robbed, and no wheel tracks can be found anywhere around the cemetery. The police wont say whether the 2 murders tonight is related to the possible murder and grave robbing from wedsday, but common sense may say that it is. This is Donald Frollak reporting, back to our regular schedule. (music plays again)

CRAIG
Wow, a grave robbing too! This is like right out of the texas chainsaw massacre. all we need is a guy in a wheelchair and it would be picture perfect. (looks at night) Then again, i think we may have someone handicapped in the car.

NICK
**** off

CRAIG
Look at that, i didnt even say i was talking about him, he just automatically knows when someone mentions mental deficiency they are talking about him.

(Everyone laughs, nervous laughter)

NICK
**** you dude (smiles a bit)

KATIE
seriously though, this is pretty freaky... it is like right out of one of craigs horror flicks

SALLY
yeah.

CRAIG
Man, look at us, we're going to a town where a mysterious crime has been commited, 4 of us, one smart chubby girl, another skinny sexy slutty girl, a tough guy who thinks he's the leader, and me, the goofball. all we need is a big ****ing dog that talks and sally to say the word 'jinkies' and we could get our own ****ing tv show.

(laughter)

NICK
Alright, well, its getting pretty late, im tired, and i see a motel coming up, you guys up for staying their for th enight? we still got like 2 or 3 more hours untill we get to the college.

CRAIG
yeah thats fine, id like to get out of this car for the night asap.

SALLY
me too

KATIE
yeah, im horny, i need to get laid (looks at craig) you up for it babe? (gives a naughty wink to craig)

CRAIG
i dont want aids, no thanks

KATIE
hey **** you, i dont want....whatever disease you have either.

CRAIG
....right...

SALLY
Okay theres teh motel, hopefully its not to expensive

CRAIG
nah, its just a small motel, should be fairly cheap

NICK
yeah, (pulls into the parkinglot of the motel, completely empty)

NICK
shit, i hope this place is still open

CRAIG
(points at a big 'open' sign in the managers station) i think it is dumbass.

NICK
yeah yeah, ******.

Captain REX
Very creepy, Backfire. wink

Just put a note rather than editting out things. For the content. But nothing serious. smile

BackFire349
thanks, glad you like it, what do you mean notes rather then editing?

Captain REX
At the top there's a note about the content. I'll probably put an edit over the part where the zombies rip up the girls, and maybe some words...

BackFire349
ohh, i didnt even notice that. well im glad you think its disturbing and gross, it was meant to be. smile that note is a compliment. thanks rex smile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i think its a work of art smile good job bf kinda disturbing but it was worth the reading

BackFire349
well im honored you guys like it. smile

rinoa
It was a kickass script but come on guys we do not hang around half dressed just in case we fancy a bit topless wrestling but other wise it was cool when you gonna post the rest? want to no how it ends

BackFire349
heres the rest i have written so far...

They all emerge from the car and begin to walk towards the managers station. The camera follows them as they enter, we see a middle aged man sitting behind the counter reading a magazine.

NICK (looks at the man)
Hey, you got any rooms available?

MAN
We sure do, didnt you notice the zero cars in the parking lot.

NICK
yeah, i wasnt sure if it was open is all.

MAN
Well thats what that open sign is for (smiles) how many rooms do ya want?

NICK
umm, 2 i guess. (turns towards the group) is that ok with everyone?

ALL
yeah.

NICK
Ok, give us 2 rooms then

MAN
Okie Doke! heres you're keys, rooms 4 and 5, they're right down the hall.

NICK
thank you

MAN
Don't mention it, i must say im surprised we got any visitors tonight, with whats going on in town..

NICK
Oh, you mean the murders.

MAN
Yeah, you kids from town?

NICK
No, we're actually headed there, we're going to go check out the college, we might be going there next semester

MAN
Boy, you sure chose a hell of a night. 2 students got ripped apart by some ****ing thing.

NICK
Yeah, hey how far away are we from town right now?

MAN
Oh, about 45 minutes.

NICK
ah shit, really? i thought we were still 3 hours from it.

MAN
Nope. You coulda just driven right down the street a bit further and run right into the college.

NICK
Damn it...

MAN
But i must say, im very happy you kids decided to come here tonight. It's not a night id liek to spend here by myself, not with some loonies running around 45 minutes away.

NICK
yeah, you here alone?

MAN
Yep, by the way, the name Leonard, you can call me Leo

NICK
I'm Nick, and these are my friends Katie, Sally and Craig

LEO
nice to meet you kids, but yeah, im here all by my lonesome. working the night shift. i was about to lock the door before you kids came in. i didnt want to chance any nuttjobs wandering in here. no sir.

NICK
yeah, well, we've been driving all day, we're going to head off to our rooms, take it easy Leo.

LEO
Alright, ill be here all night, if you kids need anything just come on in, ill probably be locking the door though, so just knock.

NICK
Ok, why are you locking the doors though, dont you think this place is safe? i mean its pretty out of the way.

LEO
Exactly. this little motel is the only establishment between the city you're going too, and the city that you went through earlier. so if those nutjobs are heading this way, they might stop here. but dont you worry. i got a shotgun in the back, and we got some good locks on these doors, so as long as you lock up nothing will be getting in here.

NICK
Wow, this is the only place between the towns? the last town we went through was Levissville about 3 hours ago, is that the other town?

LEO
Yep, thats the one.

CRAIG
Hey Leo, wheres you're car?

LEO
Oh, well i dont have one.

CRAIG
Do you live in town?

LEO
Nope, i live in the back, it would be pretty silly to live somewhere other then here, we got about 30 rooms, no more then 10 is every being used at any one time. so i just live in an empty room usually.

CRAIG
Oh, i see, what about food, where do you get food and groceries.

LEO
Well i got some buddies in town who pick me up and take me where i need to go.

CRAIG
I see. You're rooms got cable by any chance?

LEO
Just basic cable. But you wont be able to find much on tv tonight, the only thing on tv has been the news talking about them girls, and the grave robbery.

CRAIG
Yeah, man thats freaky. You dont expect to hear about that kinda stuff in a small town like this.

LEO
Nope, its usually a very peaceful town. It's basically full of just small little mom and pop businesses. the only large industrial business is the chemical plant in town

CRAIG
Chemical plant?

LEO
yep, some military place, they store chemicals there of some sort. Nothing dangerous, just for exerimenting and stuff. they mix gasses and chemicals and the such.

CRAIG
Oh..

KATIE
Guys! can we go pleease, im tired and i wanna go lay down.

SALLY
yeah, come on guys.

CRAIG
ok, ok, well Leo, you heard the ladies, we gotta get going, have a good night.

LEO
Ok, you kids take it easy, dont forget to lock up. I'll be here all night.

NICK
Bye.

They walk out of the office and head toward their rooms.

NICK
So who's bunking with who? 2 people to a room

SALLY
Lets just do girls together and guys together.

NICK
OHHHH no, no way, i aint sharing a room with craig, he might try to take my virginity.

CRAIG
Yeah yeah, if i wasnt so tired id have a come back for you, prick

NICK
haha

KATIE
i wanna bunk with Craig, i need some alone time with him

SALLY
No way, i dont wanna be with nick.

NICK
Oh thanks, god. i wont do anything to you.

CRAIG
I dont care, i just wanna get in a room.

NICK
Ok, we'll just do boys and girls, but why dont we all hang out in one room for a while, for comfort reasons.

CRAIG
alright, sounds good.

SALLY
yeah, i dont wanna be alone right now

KATIE
me neither.

NICK
Ok, here we are, 4 and 5. lets just go in 4 for now.

EVERYONE
Ok

Nick inserts the key and turns the nob, the door opens as we see darkness in the room, nick reaches in and begins feeling the wall for a light switch. He finds it and turns on the light. Everyone enters the room. and sits down on the 2 beds. Nick and sally are on one bed, Katie and Craig on the other

NICK
ahhhh, that feels great.

KATIE
you said it, what comfy beds.

CRAIG
yeah, hey wheres the remote, lets check out the tv stations.

NICK
Here it is. (picks it up and turns on the tv)

Just as leo said, its news about the murders.

NEWSCASTER
...stay calm and do not leave you're homes under any circumstances, more bodies have been found missing. Once again, more bodies from the cemetery have been stolen. All the corpses that have been taken have died within the past month. The police are heavily investigating the disapearences. what a night for this small town. back to you in the studio.

NEWSCASTER IN THE STUDIO
Thanks Tom, sources say that the murders may have been committed as a diversion in order to take more corpses. Frankly, this reporter is baffelled. Never have i seen so many horrible acts in one day. For those who are just tuning in, the police have discovered 8 more graves to have been robbed, all the corpses have died within the last couple of months. They are saying that the murders tonight were a diversion so the grave robberies could occur. We will have more information about this as it is given. Now we have an expert about grave robbing, dr.... (trails off)

NICK
Jesus Chris, we just entered hell

CRAIG
Damn, thats so creepy.

KATIE
....ok, which one of you boys wanna sleep with me tonight, i insist on sleeping in the same room as a guy.

SALLY
I agree.

CRAIG
Ok, calm down guys. remember, that guys right down the hall with a shot gun. We have nothing to be afraid of.

SALLY
The hell we dont, people are being murdered and there are grave robberies happening 45 minutes away, and if they try to leave town, this will be the first place they pass.

NICK
Ok sally, stop. you're freaking everyone out. look, we're all tired, we all just need sleep. everything will be better in the morning ok? sally, you can sleep with me since you seem to be freaked out the most, ill protect you. craig and katie, you guys go ahead and go in the other room, im going to sleep.

CRAIG
for once i agree with nick, lets go to sleep, this has been a long day.

Craig and katie get up and walk out of the room into the hall, the camera follows them as they enter the room, craig flicks the light switch on.

CRAIG
Ok, which bed do you want?

KATIE
Umm...well.... do you think i could sleep in the same bed as you?

CRAIG
....shut up, im not falling for any pranks tonight, i just wanna sleep

KATIE
I'm not joking, id feel better sleeping in the bed with you... please...

CRAIG
ok fine

Craig takes off his shirt and gets into bed

CRAIG
damn it, now i cant even sleep naked...

KATIE
Oh come on Craig, ive slept beside plenty of naked guys, most of which i dont know half as well as i know you. feel free to sleep naked, i know i am (she take off her shirt and pants, leaving her bra and panties on)

CRAIG
....whoa.... i think im ok like this...

KATIE
You sure? i dont mind.

CRAIG
no its ok, lets just sleep

KATIE
ok, good night craig, thanks for sharing a bed with me

CRAIG
i should be the one thanking you, sadly you'll be the first girl ill be sleeping next to for a while i think.

KATIE
yeah, and the prettiest (winks)

CRAIG
heh, yeah. (smiles) good night katie

Katie climbs into bed

KATIE
good night Craig.

They lay there for a moment as we see them both in an overhead view, both their eyes close, cut to the other room

SALLY
God, i cant believe this, the day we come to this town all hell breaks lose, its really freaking me out nick

NICK
dont worry, im sure they'll catch the guys soon, they have 8 bodies with them anyways, it would be pretty hard to carry them around secretly

SALLY
yeah.... but... ah, lets just sleep, i dont wanna think about it anymore.

NICK
Ok, good ngiht sally

SALLY
Good night (turns off the light and climbs in bed

We hear silence...slowly fade to black

BackFire349
this part of the script is extremely GRAPHIC CONTAINS EXPLICIT RAPE SEQUENCE AND EXTREME BODILY MUTILATION, IF THIS WILL OFFEND YOU DO NOT READ....

Fade back in on Leo, he's sitting with a magazine watching tv, his door is now locked. he begins to talk to himself

LEO
Shit, those 2 girls were sexy.... i miss being young... (we hear the tv echoing softly, talks about the events of the day can be made out) Damn, i should call dave, hopefully those cops dont have him doing gaurd duty at the graveyard tonight.... (picks up the phone and begins to dial, the phone rings on the other end of hte line... screen splits in half) yeah, dave... what are you up to?

DAVE
Oh hey Leo, not to much, im just here at the cemetery. Those ****ers at the station sent me over here to keep an eye on the place.

LEO
Damn, i had a feeling they'd send you over, always picking on the new guy. You aren't alone there are you?

DAVE
Yeah, for now i am. They said they'd send some back up for me in an hour or so.

LEO
Ok, well be careful man.

DAVE
Yeah i will, god, this cemetery is so huge, and its surrounded by forrest... those assholes who robbed the graves could be anywhere.

LEO
Yeah, i can't believe more corpses went missing.

DAVE
Yeah, its ****ing spooky here right now. just knowing what has happened during the night so far...

LEO
Yeah, well you take care of yourself, i gotta go buddy.

DAVE
Ok, take it easy.

Leo and Dave hang up the phone, the split screen goes back to full, with dave in full view now. He is near the entrance of the cemetery, near the street, sitting on a tombstone, seems bored.

DAVE (talking to himself)
God damn it, figures they send me here by myself.

He kicks a tombstone, nudging it a bit.

DAVE
Oops... (bends down to fix it, he does)

He goes back to sitting on the tombstone, he looks over at teh entrance to the cemetery, a young woman walks by quickly, as if in a hurry. The camera swoops over towards her, and we begin to follow her.

The Woman is walking quickly, breathing heavy, looks behind her as if distressed...

Cut back to Dave's view, we see a man walk by the entrance, the same direction the woman just passed.

Cut back to the woman.

The woman begins to speed up, obviously scared, she turns and see's the man behind her, walking quickly as well. She is walking near the small, wooded area next to the cemetery, she turns to walk through there, a seeming short cut, the man follows.

She begins to run slowly, continuing to keep an eye behind her. She's lost the man following her, she speeds up her running, then the man jumps out from behind a tree, now in front of her.

WOMAN
*SCREAMS* What do you want!!? Why are you following me!?

MAN(pulls out a gun)
You shut the **** up skank.

WOMAN
*wimpers* (quietly) what do you want?

MAN
That pussy... (puts the gun to her head) with all the shit going on tonight, the cops wont be to concerned with a little rape crime... take off you're pants...

WOMAN
No....

MAN (cocks teh gun)
Do it or you're dead.

WOMAN
please.... dont....

The man wraps his arms around her, corressing her body, rubbing her breasts and buttocks.. The woman begins to groan in disgust...

MAN
Mmmm, god you feel so soft... how old are you?

WOMAN
Twenty-Seven...

MAN
God... pull them pants down.... slowly..

The woman obays... begining to sob...

WOMAN
Please... dont do this to me... I'm pregnant....

MAN
So? its not my baby, why the **** should i care? Now take of your panties.

The Woman obeys.

MAN
Now get on y ou're hands and knees, im gonna rape you doggy style ****. (puts the gun to her head) and dont think about screaming *****, im not ****ing around.

Th woman obeys, getting on her hands and knees, still sobbing

The man gets behind her, kneels down, unzips his pants and positions himself, ready to penetrate her

MAN
Again, dont ****ing scream (he pushes his pelvis forward, entering her, the woman groans and begins gagging, struggling not to vommit as the man begins to thrust harder and harder) oh **** that's so good, oh my god... tell me you like it baby

WOMAN
Gags and groans in a disgusted manner

MAN
****ING SAY IT YOU ****!!! OR ILL **** YOU SO HARD YOU"RE BABY WILL FLY OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!

WOMAN (between gags and sobs)
I....like it...

MAN
oh yeah...

We hear russling noises and sticks breaking, but the man is too busy with his deed to notice the small noises.

The camera begins to move towards the front of them both, so we see both their faces, and we can see behind the man.... after a couple of seconds we see a group of shadowy men walking toward the two... the man is to enthrawled to notice... as the group gets closer, we can see them more clearly, they are decaying, grey skin, pieces of flesh hanging off their faces. They are obviously walking dead... they are wobbly in their manner of walking... finally one gets right behind the man and tackles him... the man yells in confusion as all of them begin gathering around him, kneeling down, and biting in various places on his body, the woman is now standing to the side watching in disbelief... one zombie bites the man directly in his adams apple, which we see get torn out of his neck, he immedliatly begins to vommit up blood, as it also gushes from his neck wound...another zombie bites his fingers ripping them off, another bites his eyebrow, ripping it, along his eyelid and the part of his forhead directly above it. another one of the dead notices the mans penis still hanging out of his zipper. the zombie leans down toward it, peparing to take it into his mouth. The man see's this and tries to move his hand down toward that zombie to swat him away, however as he moves his arm, another zombie catches it and bites into his forarm, ripping skin along with the vital veigns of the wrist out of the wound, then the zombie that was leaning toward his crotch gets the mans penis in his mouth, and bites down, we hear a crunching sound as the zombie begins to chew it and eat while it is still attached to the man, the man begins screaming and gurgling... the zombe at the mans crotch then pulls his head up, while holding the mans penis in his mouth, and pulls it off slowly, stretching it a bit as we hear it snap, the zombie bites down one last time and sever's it, and devours it as the man pours blood from the hole that used to be connected to his penis, the zombie swallows the mans weewee, and goes back down and begins eating the raw flesh that is pretruding from the wounded hole of the man, he then moves down a bit further, and bites the mans testicals, we hear them crunch as the zombie chews them and slowly tear them off, as they are tourn off, blood drenches the ground underneath him, the camera moves up and centers on the mans face, we see his eyes wide, finally a zombie leans down grabs the mans eyeball and pulls it out, and begins digging into his face, ripping out brain and skull.... the camera pans over to the woman, who is frozen in both fear and shock... a zombie turns towards her and and looks at her, he begins to walk toward her slowly, the woman screams and runs out of view from the camera, towards the cemetery, cut to officer dave in the cemetery.

BackFire349
Again, this one is pretty graphic, dont read if you are easily offended....

Dave is still near the entrance of the cemetery, kicking rocks, awaiting his back up to come and relieve him... he suddenly hears the woman in the distance, as she emerges from the wooded area and comes into view... he looks at her, somewhat bewildered...

DAVE
HEY!! HEY!! Whats wrong!?

WOMAN
HELP!!! GOD HELP ME MR!!!

Dave begins to run towards her, they meet...

WOMAN
HELP ME!! get me out of here, its not safe!

DAVE
Whoa, calm down sweetie, whats wrong?

WOMAN
a man started to rape me over there, then a group of deformed men attacked him and killed him!!

DAVE
....ok...did you do any drugs and/or alcohal tonight?

WOMAN
No...look... ok... i was walking home from work, in fact, i walked right by you, you looked at me (she points to the entrance of the cemetery) i walked right by there.

DAVE
Oh yeah... ok... and?

WOMAN
Well, i noticed a man following me, so i tried to take a shortcut through the woods. I lost track of him in there, so i started to run, but he somehow got infront of me, and he held a gun to my head and made me take off my clothes and he started to rape me... but after a few minutes someone tackled him, then a group of deformed men, with wierd skin started to bite and rip him apart!! One ****ing bit his dick off!!! They might be following me! Come on!!

Whoa whoa... hold on, why didn ti hear any of this, it was just in the woods over there

WOMAN
he kept his hand over my mouth so i wouldnt scream

DAVE
Then why didnt i hear him scream when he was getting killed

WOMAN
Because, one of those guys bit his neck and ripped a big chunk of it out, so he couldnt scream...

DAVE
Ok Ok, let me get some back up and... (he looks in the distance, towards the woods where the woman just emerged... the camera swings to his view and we see the group of zombies walking toward them slowly) He points... is...is that them..?

The woman turns and see's them, she screams and runs...

Dave reaches into his police belt, and pulls out his walkie talky, while walking backwards slowly...

DAVE(holds the walky talkie to his mouth)

I need backup at the cemetery right now...i repeat, i am in need of immediate assistance at the cemetery...

We hear a voice in the walkie talkie respond positively

VOICE
Roger that, on my way...

Dave now takes out his gun as the group starts to get close..

DAVE
Stop right there! lay on the ground right now!

The zombies keep coming towards him

DAVE
STOP or i WILL shoot!!

They keep coming, beginning to move faster as tehy are just 20 feet from him now...

Dave shoots at them, he hits them in the stomach and chest but it has no effect, they get within attacking range and jump on him, we see them begin to tear the flesh off of his face, his gun is going off wildly now, as he struggles to get them off of him, one reaches into his mouth and begins to pull on his lower jaw, it breaks and comes off... another zombie grabs him by the throat and pulls, ripping his throat open... they all begin biting and eating the flesh from his neck, he screams and begins twitching wildly... while the camera fades to black...

rinoa
Ok that was gross sick wink

BackFire349
as every good zombie flick is.

Captain REX
I put the warning, Rinoa...

Alrighty, all violent parts editted. Spoilerized so you have to highlight to read...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
very well written backfire

Captain REX
Yes, I agree, though too disgusting for my tastes...

BackFire349
well its nice to hear you guys dont think it sucks, especially since i've had no writing experience.

rinoa
Wasnt offended or anything was just saying it was a bit icky soz if i messed up your thread backfire349

BackFire349
no, no, i want to hear peoples criticizm and thoughts on it, thats why i posted it.

rinoa
It wasnt a criticism like you said its ment to be gross still think its v cool and reckon would make v good gore flick

BackFire349
i know it wasnt criticizm, but i do want to hear it if anyone finds something they feel can be done better.

Captain REX
Is it finished? Or is there more?

BackFire349
its far from finished, i just havent added anything in the last few days, im trying to figure out where to go from here, when i do ill post it.

Captain REX
Oh, okay. Get crackin! *whiplash!*

sauron
lol, good

Captain REX
Wow, haven't seen this in awhile...

Nice sig btw! big grin

sauron
lol well i got into it so im waiting for it to be finished, nazgulinthedark made it for me, isnt it great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.