What was the oracle talking about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icon
In Enter The Matrix, When ghost meets with the oracle, she tells him why her previous "shell" was destroyed. Because a program couple gave the mero. the code to save the life of the program couple's child. The oracle knew of this yet did nothing because she feels the child will be important. Now it makes you wonder who the child is... In the first ingame movie with the oracle, She thanks Seraph for coming to her so quickly, to which he responds to with something along the lines of "It is I who is forever indebted to you." I doubt that Seraph is the child, but it could be a possibility. I also was reminded of "The Kid" from the Animatrix, who also has a few lines in MR, until i realized that the child had to be a program... or at least the child of two programs. Makes one wonder about weither the programs can reproduce... Anyone have any input on the situation?

JediHDM
I'm just shooting in the dark here, but since we have stated elsewhere that Micheal may be the Archangel, he may in fact be a program from the machine world, but that is helpful towards the humans, like the Oracle and Seraph. Before you yell at me for being an idiiot, think about it, because, eitherthe program of Micheal stepped into Micheal's body when Micheal died (fell from the roof), or Micheal was always the program, he was playacting, and he took over someone else's body that had already died, and changed his shell to look like the dead boy. I don't think machines can reproduce, but we have seen some pretty amazing things, so i dunno. thats one opinion, anyways.

Sifer
Have any of you forgotten a certain little child at the end of the Second Renaissance?

theprophecy123
what i didnt get about that is that his parents turned into agents.. in the real world..

The Omega

Sifer
Omega: Indeed smile

icon
Another Question... Who were the children in the room at the oracles, and who was the lady at the door, I am speaking of the ones in M1 of course. They said potentials, but the children all seemed to look at Neo as if they could see his code, knowing he is the one as well. Then again, they may be looking at him strangely because he is older, and most are young... or something of the sort. Shed any light, Sifer?

theprophecy123
in second renaissance p2
near the end theres a boy playing in the snow in a destroyed real world
and he sees his parents and as he gets closer he sees they are agents
then through a stylist transition he is in a pod

audioheem
If that's the kids purpose, do u dismiss the theory that people die after their purpose is fulfilled?

JediHDM
no, but that may not be his only purpose, i believe part of his purpose was to save Neo from being killed by Bane before seeing the Oracle. A person does not only have one purpose in life, but rather a string of events that make up ones purpose, and when the stack is empty, life is over.

icon
I think you misunderstood my second question. When Neo goes to visit the oracle for the first time, when she tells him he's not the one, who are all those kids?

theprophecy123
the potentials (to be the one)
and the woman was the 'priestess'

The Omega

theprophecy123
it was in the real world and then when it turned to the pod it signified him being born into the matrix
i dont really think we should think anything of this its just a cool anime bit they put in for effect smile

theprophecy123
soren and binary and whoever died causing trinity to enter the matrix to save neo, who then saves her, and then resurects her...

was their primary purpose death itself?

The Omega
theprophecy123> (Nods) NO agents in the real world. It was just a drama-effect.

Second question: No.

JediHDM
their primary purpose was not to die, but their LAST purpose was to die, causing Trinity to enter matrix,...

As for the kid and the Agents, it may just be that they were switching between Matrix and Zion, for what The Omega says, Dramatic effect.

Sifer
The Agents are there for a reason, not just for dramatic effect - remember, this one was written by the Wachowski's smile

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.