Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lexxy
hey my name is lexxy, u can call me lexxus, lexxy or lex. I dont really care, so yeh. Ummm..i go to seneca college, uhh...i have silverish-grey eyes(tends to change), dark purple hair, my right eyebrow pierced twice, my librette pierced, my ears 4 in each and my right cartilage. I want my web pierced(its the stringy piece of flesh under ur tongue)but i dunno yet, and i have a tattoo in between my shoulder blades.

So yeh, i dunno what else to say, so bye bye for now.
...lexxy smokin'

badkittykitty
hey lexxy, sounds cool with me,hope you like it here!

yerssot
another canadian... we should place a lock on that country wink

welcome aboard smile glad you could make it!

what's a librette?
and I know what a cartilage is smile *proud*

Kes

yerssot
and so you see... even when some one knew makes a thread, you learn about other members too ... *stares at kes right shoulder blade*
hey! she's right!

Dexx
seneca college is near where i'm staying here in toronto....wmahaha..you started school today evil face

yerssot
you still there dexx?

Kes
lol I have mention it several times. I started a thread about tattoos shortly after I registered. stick out tongue

Dexx
yeah...till the 12th

yerssot
I got distracted by buggie wink

oh... dexx can go schoolgirl hunting stick out tongue

Kes
Oh yeh. She did her tat around that time smile

Dexx
well, i have closer colleges to me than seneca stick out tongue evil face

yerssot
take pics wink

Fire
hey lexxy have fun

BOPRecruit 16
Vedui', Lex! cool pix. do you watch smallville?

kris30_hamil
hi I'm kris and i'm 29 i . and i'm new here . cool laughing out loud

Kes

royal_jester
Benvenuto! (Welcome!) Have fun posting and stuffbig grinbig grin...See ya around the boardssmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.