-- The Death of Neo in Revolutions................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capodelmondo
I know is not what all the matrix' fans are waiting for, but it's the truth.
So if u don't wanna know anything else....stop reading.
Here in italy there's a web site called bastardinside that has a section with the tramas of alll the important film coming soon. the bastard website refer that neo will discover that he is the matrix program (or an important part of it) and he kill himself to stop the war, to stop the matrix.

i really hope that the website is going wrong.........
please tell me the site is wrong

masterofmatrix
no my freind knows the wachowski bros and he says its true

theprophecy123
an honour to know the wachowskis
but doesnt the matrix online follow revolutions, in which the matrix is still around in some shape or form - including agents, rebels, the oracle
the tag line is 'after the revolution, the matrix goes online'
'here, you and many operatives like yourself, will determine who shall inherit the earth' 'characters... aboard a hovercraft at broadcast depth'

one theory is neo dies and another cycle begins

Sifer
Firstly, you should have used some kind of warning in the f.uckin title. You say don't carry on reading, but you have already put that he is gonna die.

His mind contains the Prime Programming not the Matrix code. If that was so, what the **** happens when he disconnects. I don't think Neo is going to Die at all. He is going to do something special - become One with the Matrix (Tranformers anyone? - That is but a BRIEF explanation). I can't be bothered describing it anymore, I'm ill and I can hardly breathe - Smith is in my blood...the bastard virus.

SiriusBlackRIP
Rumor mongering bastards. "My friend knows the Wachowskis bros and says its true." I hate people who are full of shit. Lets just pretend for a moment that it is indeed true that your friend knows the Wachs, If they knew he was friends with an internet rumor mongering person such as yourself, they probably lied to him anyway. It's just another level of control.

Sifer
LOL

JediHDM
true, true...

Neo may die, but not for that reason.

SiriusBlackRIP
It is very possible. But as you say not for that reason, very over simplified.

Korri
thsi is so depressing sad

B166ER
neo cant die because he has to full fill his duty as the one, if neopwas destend to die, he would have stayed dead when mith killed him.

theprophecy123
neo wasnt the one (properly) until smith killed him and trinity resurected him ( "youve got the gift but it looks like your waiting for something. who knows, your next life maybe" )

we are all destined 2 die smile

JediHDM
theprophecy123 is correct about Neo. he wasn't the one until made complete, the Trinity of Life (Neo), Death (Smith), and Rebirth (Trinity). And we're not saying he will die before his destiny is fulfilled, but i believe that, Neo will die (contain yourself Korri). Neo may have to sacrifice himself in order to fulfill his destiny, who knows, but i believe he will die.

theprophecy123
yay im correct

hodgie723
For the love of God. Please. Everything that you guys are saying which you are stating that is fact, you need revision. The movie hasn't come out yet. You. Do. Not. Know. What. Is. Going. To. Happen. The comments of whether or not Neo is going to die is a thought that someone had to stir up the fans, being us. Only, I'm not stired. And you shouldn't be either. At this point, anybodies opinion about what is going to happen in Revolutions is not fact at all. I'm not saying that i couldn't be true. Neo might very well a pianful and miserable death, but on the other hand Neo could save the world and it could all end happilily ever after. In my opinion, i dont think that any of those things will happen. Please, don't get to full of yourselves without even realizing.

hodgie723
die*

The Omega

Crash_Overload
if it is true... then WHY has Keanu signed a deal fr 6 matrix movies?

p.s. I did not bother to read the rest of the thread beacsue i REALLY have to post my mind

The Omega
Crash> He hasn't. But do supply us with a link smile

Sifer
Actually, Keanu stated in an interview he won't be doing any more Matrix movies. He said he wouldn't be needed smile

JediHDM
hodgie 723, i hope you're only talking to capodelmondo, because i don't think i have ever said that what i say is truth.

This is kind of off topic, but, Sifer, The Omega, how long have ya'll been here, it seems y'all have known each other for a while, and y'all are very insightful, if not always agreeing.

JediHDM
Forget about the question, i just saw the "Registered: " place under your name. I feel stupid. *hanging head*

BOPRecruit 16
neo dies???

lazerbled
I dont believe in any of this ..until i se it with my own eyes..i suggest all you matrix fans also..pls stop speculating..and wait for revolutions to release...neo is gonna kick ASS!!!!

The Omega
JEDIHDM> big grin

Lazerbled> No, we're not going to stop speculating. That's what we DO here, you know?

JediHDM
The whole point of this forum is to speculate on what has happened and what will happen. Whats the point of a forum if we don't express our ideas and recieve feedback from other like minded individuals? huh

Sifer
lazerbled: what Omega and Jedi said.

Korri
well i wont believe it till i see it!! smile

Vim
The only reason a Matrix Online game is coming out, is because the 'evil' movie studios want to make more money on the franchise. And a video game, especially one where you play on line, will be gold mine. Who knows when the matrix online game takes place, it could very well take place during the third One's cycle, or fifth, so there's really no way to know anything about the Revolutions ending, until we all see it! cool

JediHDM
um, actually, based on what i have read of the Wachowski brothers, i do not believe they are doing any of this "for the money". In fact, if they wanted to make more money, then they would charge for the matrix comics, and not give them away, or give away fully half of the "animatrix" online. No, if the Wachowski brothers were that greedy, we would not be able to "enlighten" ourselves about the Matrix for free. Just because Hoolywood is greedy doesn't mean that everything that comes from there has to be greedy as well, so watch what you say, ok?

theprophecy123
vim> actually its said that the game takes place following revolutions and there will be a rich storyline
'a secret war is being waged for the survival of humanity and machine alike' 'will dertermine who shall inherit the earth'
players will only play in the matrix but characters will be aboard a hovercraft at broadcast depth
in the FAQ in return to 'can i be the one' is 'maybe you should ask the oracle that question'
so what we know:
there are rebels in the real world plugged in to the matrix, there are agents, there is the oracle

matrix fans must buy this it seems important, not to mention cool - being able to explore miles of the matrix
just like enter the matrix so it was possible to delve deeper into reloaded
and also the animatrix

sadly there will be a purchase price and a monthly price sad

Korri
sad

Sifer
Errrm, the Wachowski's own ALL rights to the Matrix. Also, the monthly fee is to maintain the servers which the game will use. Believe me, it aint cheap to run that sort of shit.

Korri
ah know man soooooo much expence!! wacko

theprophecy123
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whip.gif ok sifer
but it is lota money 4 us

JediHDM
You have absolutely no idea what it takes to run all the servers, so that everyone can jack into the Matrix. They have to have enough servers to allow everyone access to the servers, hopefully with enough memory and processing power that it doesn''t lag, plus the operating systems to run them, the designers of the game, the site for the servers, electricity, etc. All this can run for hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars to start with, plus a few thousand a month. and these figures are conservative at best. they have to charge a monthly fee, and i would gladly pay it, as long as its like ten dollars a month. If they go to outrageous charges, then i probably won't buy it. I would like to play it though...It must be a great game.

theprophecy123
your right i dont
and i will definitly buy it smile

hodgie723
no i wasn't talking to you JedhiHDM. I was only talking about the people who actyally truly belive in these rumors

HooT
sorry wrong place

The Omega
Korri> Don't worry. "The One" may die. Neo will probably survive smile

Korri
Thanx Omega im just gonna wait till november to c wot happens instead of bn depressed and angry at the W.Bros when there is no gaurentee he will die anyway smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.