Deathstrike Vs. Freddy: Will It Happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElmStreetFan01
Do you think that there will be Deathstrike Vs. Freddy.

Paola
I don't think so..... Freddy's dead..... but he has been dead before so.....but Deathstrike's dead..... or maybe not...... who knows???.....I don't think it will happen but it'll be cool.....and then Wolverine can join..... and then Edward Scissorhands.....laughing out loud

ElmStreetFan01
Deathstrike faked her she's coming back in X3

Paola
Yes!!!!

ElmStreetFan01
Yay.

ragesRemorse
deathstrike sucks, and the x-men would kill freddy

ElmStreetFan01
Nice shit man.

Fallin Angel
are u kidding me , Deathstrike is kool , she is one of my favorite x men and about the deathstrike vs freddy , that would be a interesting battle

ElmStreetFan01
Yeah.

X-WOMen
I'm not sure about the fight but I would love to see it. eek!

ElmStreetFan01
Ok.

Elektra_lover
That would be really retarted if they made that mad

ElmStreetFan01
Really?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
there would be no point for them to fight. it would be pointless.

DemonicGambit
It would be cool fight scenes, but other than that I would agree. Them fighting would be pointless

silver_tears
i doubt itll happen because they are from like two different worlds stick out tongue

DemonicGambit
Yeah but so are Superman and the Hulk and they fought, but then again that was a cross-over issue. But it would still be cool to see

silver_tears
cross overs cheapen a series stick out tongue
although it would be cool to see like the claws on claws big grin

DemonicGambit
I think it depends on which characters crossover, if they basically the same character. Then yes it does cheapen it, but if they are total opposites it makes it interesting. I think it would be cool to see Wolverine partnering up with someone like Superman or Kazam (sp?)

The Force
deathstrike, just bcuz she's hot wink

BarmyBrummie
God, i am bored. sad This would be such a kewl fight. Deathstrike v freddy v wolverine v edward scissor hands. hehehe

Be@st
Man; I'd like to participate in that fight.

BarmyBrummie
i'd be ref smile I'd be there for ever!! 2 can heal, 1 is immortal and the other, well, he would just get slaughtered yes

Be@st
And one is immortal; and has the ultimate powers of destruction (yeah...it's me)

BarmyBrummie
man, freddy would kill u in a second!

Be@st
dream on. Me and freddy are old friends. I even teached him a couple of tricks.

BarmyBrummie
HAH, yeah right laughing out loud Freddy is my main man, apart from wolvie o course. I've benn watching nightmare on elm street since i was 10 years old. We go back far yes Anyways, BACK ON TOPIC!!!! Freddy would slaughter deathstrike! Especially in the dream realm. He would drive her insane

Paola
is it me or you don't like Deathstrike abby? angel

BarmyBrummie
DEATHSTRIKE ARRRRGHHHHH mad ranting mad
I love her......

Paola
laughing

xboy
GO LADY DEATHSTRIKE..GO KICK SOME ASS....

Be@st
I say: "go deathstrike" Freddy is my friend but lady is hot.

BarmyBrummie
I pick FREDDY cus he will beat her ass up and rip her head off in the dream realm yes

Kes
well the movie Deathstrike is like Wolvie so you cant rip her head off. Adimuntium (sp) remeber?!

BarmyBrummie
Yes but on the dream world, freddy can do ANYTHING even rip off deathstrike head yes

Be@st
Well...since he's my friend; I'll ask him to save a bit of her for me.

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic)

BarmyBrummie
Its true Kes yes

Be@st
Yeah...I teached him that.

Paola
I used to be in love with Krueger when I was a child embarrasment big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.