So Is Anybody Here ****in Fun To Chat Wit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vetkin
Who's any fun to talk to here. I know its all movie and crap but anybody bloody fun to hang out with?

LindsIsTightK
Well I'm fun, but I dont know if I can say the same for you embarrasment

Vetkin
Oh about the swearin, love? Sorry bout that. So you into movies eh?

LindsIsTightK
Well I'm into the Matrix movies mostly

Vetkin
That ain't surprisin'. You into Keanu too, no doubt?

LindsIsTightK
Yeah he is damn sexy, I can think of some things I would like to do to him............ angel

Vetkin
No worries! Im here.

LindsIsTightK
And what is that suppossed to mean?

Vetkin
Im guessing you know by now.

yerssot
to answer the title... no sorry, no one is

Vetkin
Yo yerssot, Im chattin with the lady.

LindsIsTightK
Well I am off to take a shower, and hopefully me special someone will come online to talk to me sometime soon whistle

yerssot
yo vetkin... apperently not anymore wink

Vetkin
Again, no worries dearie. I'll make sure to catch you l8er. And yerssot, im gonna kill ya.

LindsIsTightK
You guys calm down, no need for the hostility

yerssot
I was just teasing sad

LindsIsTightK
Well yerss, we never know with you, and you really need to get an avatar

yerssot
I'm always joking around here... well... if you haven't been on that long (before mai I mean) you don't know that, sorry sad

oh linds, compared to yours, it will be so ugly that it's not worth of placing one wink

LindsIsTightK
Well yerss I have heard some stories about you so ya know

and I still think you need an avatar

yerssot
stories? which?

where did you get yours?

LindsIsTightK
Just an unknown source of mine................ whistle

Vetkin
Ta, Linds! Hows it been?

LindsIsTightK
I have the stomach flu, and I am really tired, what part of Canada are you from?

Vetkin
Montreal, love. Feel sad bout the stomach flu tho. You feelin' well?

LindsIsTightK
Absolutely not, it must be pretty late for you over there then huh?

Vetkin
Well you can say that. Depends on how you look at it.

LindsIsTightK
Well I think its pretty late, its only midnight for me smile

Vetkin
So, you old enough to stay till midnight are you?

LindsIsTightK
I can do whatever I would like to when I would like to wink

Vetkin
Thats very interesting. Then you still up for me hitting on you some more?

LindsIsTightK
Well you can hit on me all you want, but that doesn't mean I am gonna return the feelings wink I have someone else in mind, besides, why would you wanna hit on me?

FallingBlue
If you want I can make you an ava...sorta my thing I guess...

Anyway, I don't know if any of you would prefer to talk to me, I am rather more lively when I'm chatting, not as serious anyway, I like to joke around alot when I'm chatting. I'm open to chat if anyone wants to take me up on the offer.

LindsIsTightK
Where did ya go Vet?

Vetkin
A question of the utmost curiousity. From what you post on other threads, im calculatin' a 78% probability, that you won't tell me who you're thinkin' bout. Am I right, dearie? Well hittin on Off-Topic Forum Goddeses is my thing. Let's say I have knack for it.

Fallin Blue, you wanna chat, no prob.

LindsIsTightK
No I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet, but coincidently you both live in the same area of Canada

Vetkin
****, that blokes gonna beatin out of him.

LindsIsTightK
huh

Vetkin
Sorry, kitty, I meant im gonna beat the livin daylites outta him.

Tired Hiker
Vetkin, you sound like a real macho guy. How old are you?

FallingBlue
Well, lesse, what to talk about..hmm..Linds seems to like the Matrix, why not that?

And Vet, why is it that you hit on someone when you know they're thinking of someone else? im no lady's man, so i probably dont get the whole...hitting mentality, or w/e you would call it

LindsIsTightK
Matrix is hella tight ok I love it

Tired Hiker
Dude, chicks love the macho bad boy.

Vetkin
Fallin Blue, Trial and Error. Tired Hiker, Im 16. Stop askin questions like a floppin Shirley.

LindsIsTightK
I am not into the bad boys actually............

Vetkin
that hurts hard, love! well, anythin for you then. Im in a splendid mood right now.

Tired Hiker
Vetkin is probably an old member returning to the forums with a new name.

LindsIsTightK
Maybe, just maybe, I wouldnt put that past anyone

Vetkin
don't talk to me like i aint here hiker boy, what do you mean?

Vetkin
Past what? What are you chattin bout there?

Tired Hiker
Ahh, very interesting. I know your there. And judging by your answer, I think you know exactly what I mean.

Rogue Jedi
hiker boy...hahahahahahahahaah!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

LindsIsTightK
OOOOOOOO TH he is a newbie and he is talkin down to you, better put him in his place yes

Rogue Jedi
who is a newbie?

LindsIsTightK
Vetkin is

Tired Hiker
Yeah, but I'm not all that newbie. Think about it, look at his resume, how limited it is, and think of all the people he could be.

Vetkin
Tired Hiker, im tryin to gather what logic you're tryin to conjure, chap. And whoever feels like puttin me in my place will have to ****in brawl with me then.

Tired Hiker
plus, his thread invites people to chat with and all he wants to do is chat with you know who.

Tired Hiker
That's realistic.

LindsIsTightK
Vetkin you need to chill out and figure out how the forums work before you walk around with that attitude

Vetkin
Alrite I confess. Im really Tired Hiker with a dual screen name. See how we both dissapear & reappear?

Tired Hiker
clever . . . I thought you would have tried that a long time ago.

Vetkin
Sorry yet again Linds. I'll try to tone my attitude down. Till next time. And Linds, take care of that stomach of yours. Hope you feel better l8er, love.

LindsIsTightK
Bye Bye Vetkin, hope you cheer up

Vetkin
Hope you break down and need me l8er. Where are the smilys at?

Vetkin
oh here they are! blink

LindsIsTightK
Yeah right there wink

Tired Hiker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/horse.gif

LindsIsTightK
What the f**k?

yerssot
horsie!!! *points* *jumps up and down*

Vetkin
Are you on medication?

Corran
Yes he is, it's a well know fact.

BackFire349
no, everyone here sucks, thats why ive been here for nearly 2 years.

yerssot
corraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! you stole my red pill! sad

you... you ... pilltaker! sad

Corran
I didn't take it, I gave it away to someone else, sorry.

Crash_Overload
namely Neo....

Crash_Overload
I am tired of the Fact that there are more and more people like Neo v7 (sorry for the example) comming in here. We should have (in the agreement) that If you are here to bad mouth, then just don't come.

Vetkin
How ironic blink

yerssot
who Corran? What the f**k?

Corran
?

yerssot
you stole my precioussss and we wantsss it!

Corran
Here have it back, just as long as I can go back to Hobbitton.

drumsgirl13
i am the funniest to chat with. period. big grin

yerssot
teehee! go already! I got me pills!
hmm... on second thought ... I don't want them sad

must_kill_Santa
drums your back and excuse me im the best person to chat to but no-one wants to

yerssot
*points to Vetkin*
he asked wink

Vetkin
Wait a minute. What?!

yerssot
your thread title, you found her smile

must_kill_Santa
im confused

Vetkin
Who?????

Tired Hiker
This thread is soooooooooooo great.

yerssot
kay... vetkin, you should talk to MustKillSanta

Vetkin
Well, im kinda busy now. Id like to chat l8er but im thinkin up stuff for Lindsay. I dont know what to say. Yo, advice!

Vetkin
Tired Hiker, **** off!

yerssot
advice?
er... ask her out?

must_kill_Santa
why dont you talk to me yerssot your the only one who does

yerssot
hey, I'm willing, just have no idea what I should say

Vetkin
ask her out? You're nuts! Uh, must kill santa, please hold. Um, what are your interests?

LindsIsTightK
Howdy

yerssot
hehe, now you can ask wink

Vetkin
Oh, shit. Sorry bout the thing thing, earlier, Linds. Um, i feel a little sick, I think im gonna pass out.

must_kill_Santa
i like music and dance and drama and shouting and shopping and anything that involves me being me or being loud

LindsIsTightK
Vetkin you have to stop swearing!!!! Do you know where the star key is on your keyboard???

Tired Hiker
It's no secret, I do not like you vetkin. And I don't wish to call you names or argue because something tells me that would be a waste of my time. But, yes, there is something wrong about your demeanor. I still suspect you are a returning member using a new alias. Pretty weak, dude. wink

LindsIsTightK
hmmmm looks like he disappeared

yerssot
shopping? *shivers*

LindsIsTightK
confused huh

must_kill_Santa
shopping rules i got a new top on monday and its cool

yerssot
MKS mentioned she liked shopping

LindsIsTightK
I am totally with MKS on that, I am a shopaholic

yerssot
*starts searching hiding place*

must_kill_Santa
me to totally i went shopping after school today because i missed my bus

LindsIsTightK
Where did Vetkin go anyways? This is his thread.....................

Tired Hiker
I need to buy new clothes. I only buy new clothes when I wear out my old ones and, well, they're getting pretty worn. huh

LindsIsTightK
I get new clothes whenever I have money, afterall I am a 17 year old girl, clothes to me are like breathing

yerssot
luckily you keep breathing ... stop buying clothes wink

must_kill_Santa
i buy new clothes all the time because imconstantly changing my style i went from normal to military to mosher to goth to pink and fluffy goth was the best but im to attracted to fluffy pens,pink and shiny things

yerssot
make your own special style smile-

LindsIsTightK
I am a preppy kinda girl embarrasment I love cute little mini skirts with cute shoes embarrasment

yerssot
I like girls wearing it wink

Tired Hiker
I'm wearing green shoes right now with yellow stripes. they are rebok classics and my stupid ex bought them for me. What kind of shoes are you wearing, people?

happy kine
flip flops... ok i will be shortly but now i have some rockports that some chick buyed for me. while that are comfortable they are not allowing my toes to be free... FREE THE TOES!

LindsIsTightK
I wear flip flops during summer but thats all cause my feet get cold otherwise

Tired Hiker
I live in flip flops, only at work I can't wear them.

LindsIsTightK
You are lucky you have a good job TH

Vetkin
Hey, uh is Linds here? Um, i gotta tell her somethin.

LindsIsTightK
tell me what?

Vetkin
Hey, Linds, Im sorry bout walkin out like that. I just felt a little jittery, thats all, love. I think I sorta lost my super human hittin on girls power. Im feelin weak. Sorry about me swearin again. As always, I'll try to town it down.

Tired Hiker
Thanks. Sometimes I forget. It is a cool job. I hardly watch tv yet I put people on it every day. Kind of wierd actually.

LindsIsTightK
Thanks Vetkin, and yes TH that is a bit strange

Vetkin
Um, i guess its good-bye then, dearie. Here a smily for ya: smile

Tired Hiker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/band.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pile.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/punk.gif

LindsIsTightK
*yawns*

Vetkin
Im in no mood for our daily argument rite now Tired Hiker. I just lost the game of love.

LindsIsTightK
You never had the game Vetkin, no offense or anything

Tired Hiker
Yeah, no offense but I don't need to argue with you. In fact, I'm starting to admire your funny side.

Vetkin
I know. I got stomped like a floppin sheila.

LindsIsTightK
What the f**k? floppin sheila???

Tired Hiker
Women, can't live with them, and you can't live . . .hey pass the beer nuts!

Vetkin
Sorry, dearie! Sorta means a guy that tried chasin somethin he knew could out chase him any day.

LindsIsTightK
TH you are just a big meanie stick out tongue

Vetkin
Tired hiker, here you go. Hope you're up to listening to a guy tell a story bout the one that got away.

Tired Hiker
Sometimes. stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
*listens*

Tired Hiker
Yes, I'd like to hear the story.

LindsIsTightK
*waits*

Tired Hiker
God I'm in the mood for a one night stand tonight.

yerssot
oh... look... a puppy... *slowly steps away from TH*

Tired Hiker
Damn that puppy is cute. Hey puppy, come here often?

Vetkin
Alrite. The story goes likes this.

One day, I post a thread askin if anybody would be willin to chat with a bloke like myself. Suddenly this member who calls herself, LindsIsTightK answers my calling. I hit on her and I sorta feel like Im on top of the game, but suddenly the next day, I lost something. My superpower. Im guessing you guys know what that is so, I go around asking DeNiro for advice and all. He gives a good point of view, but Im guessin it didn't quite work for me. So the day I lost my powers, I chat up with this girl again. Let me tell you, she is amazing. She's everything a guy who chats here is looking for. I mean she's funny, she's sweet, she's nice, and Im bettin my ass she's gorgeous. But hey, I chat up with her, And I guess she sees rite through me and knows rite away I lost my powers. Or something like that. LindsIsTightK, Im in love you and Im guessing ppl here are gonna bash me for life here. But I dont care. You're awesome. So, thats my story. The End

Tired Hiker
Vetkin, that was nice of you to tell your true feelings. One question, what is it you think she sees when she sees right through you?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>