GL'S DEATH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
Dunno, but I bet they'd remember to turn the CAPS LOCK off!!!

Ushgarak
Oohh, more high class humour...

This is the doomsday scenario, of course- rather like Ewan or Natalie going down prematurely. Still, who knows what contingencies GL has planned? He had a heart attack on the very FIRST film, so I would imagine he has planned ahead since.

Zereil
I believe he planned on handing it on to his son, but on the grounds that it didn't do casual spin offs, bare in mind though that he does this casually at the same time blaming all criticism of Jar Jar Binks on his son who apparently came up with the Character...

PHIL MAR
SORRY TO BE MORBID ON MY FIRST SUBJECT BUT A FRIEND AND I WERE DISCUSSING WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE EVENT OF GL'S DEATH BEFORE THE COMPLETION OF THE STAR WARS SAGA

Darth Pants
Kind of a risk starting the prequel trilogy, before, THE trilogy was complete. Now there's a saga with a gap in the middle. Not that I'm complaining, to think we'll be seeing brand new Star Wars material on the big screen in just over a year gets me through these days.

Ushgarak
The story is as finished as it ever will be, DP.

Gundark
I'm sure George has minute details chisled on stone in blood as to the future of SW if he would die before he completed the PT.

darth fester
they would give the job to quentin tarantino
now he would make a good star wars movie

queeq
I doubt GL has chisledit out, Gundy. He doesn't even know what EpIII is going to be like exactly. Only roughly. He never does, so when he dies without leaving a script to EpIII, Star Wars dies.

Dim
Okay..my two cents on this..I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hate it when this topic comes up. There's no point to it other to depress everyone. This is a topic more suited for lawyers. It would make more sense to discuss the ramifications of you're own personal demise. Let George worry about the details of his.

Lastly, I hope this doesn't come up again... It's one of the things I hated about posting at TF.N.

Gundark
Well then we won't discuss it anymore. It is rather depressing, I agree.

ratcat
But what will he have on his gravestone?

Ushgarak
That's just asking for trouble...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.