Who Thought Pirates Of the Carribean Sucked?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vetkin
No one Im guessin. But I thought it did tho. Bloom thinks he's so hot nowadays. Punch him in the face. Depp is cool tho. He was kick-ass. And that Keira Knightley is one pretty lady.

johnnys#1 fan
i don't think anyone thought pirates of the caribbean sucked! I know I didn't

down-boy
Vetkin your the 2nd of only two people I've heard of who thought it sucked.

SST_Defiant^DFA
i'm not into that kind of movie so i probably won't rent it so i can't say the movie sucked.

Top Gun
I thought it was the best!! ya i agree with the orlando bloom thing hes a ***!

Fire
it didn't suck, but it wasn't great either

cogger15
i thought it was great

Trish0890
I loved it and Orlando is hott! Johnny too. Guys are just jealous of him. big grin

~fuoco~
I thot it was great!! Johnny Depp AND Orlando did a great job

billyboyd4ever
i loved potc...great movie...

Dexx
it was enjoyable..i'd see it again. it's not a great movie though

sounds kinda gay

FallingBlue
i loved it, only cause johnny depp (i think hes cool...not hot...im a guy) he proved hes a damn good actor, cant wait to see in him Ballistic: The Mexico Mission, erhm, i mean Once Upon a Time in Mexico

badkittykitty
I never see mr. bloom out and about to know if he's stuck on him self ,I think his work is good though...

Vetkin
The movie was ok. 3/5 is what i gave it. Depp was funny but Bloom, oh god please!! Have mercy!

Fire
well they act pretty well, not the best acting ever but not bad

but the storyline sucked beyond believe

ragesRemorse
wasnt as great as everyone says but neigther are most movies, It wasnt a movie that your supposed to think about, just watch and have fun. So if you hit yourself in the head with a hamemr a couple of times before watching it youll prolly enjoy it. It was probably the best summer movie which isnt saying to much

Fire
I agree with ya rage

ragesRemorse
not many people do

CapinJacksparow
i can see why

CapinJacksparow
but anyway.... i thought it really was a great movie. johnny was great. and vetkin... shut your pie hole... you shouldn't say you think a movie sucked just because you didn't like orlando bloom.

Vetkin
Sorry. I'll stop posting here then.

BackFire349
i dont think it sucked, it certainly wasnt worth all the hype though.

BABOON
it was a pretty good movie...its definitely one of the most over rated movies on these forums however, due to some absurdly horny girls that frequent these boards.i mean how many posts can you possibly make about how hot somebody is???blimy!

Fire
agreed baboon and BF

Baboon hey a mate of mine has that nick too smile

(you don't see it very often here in belgium)

Kes
He can say whatever he wants about the movie. Stop telling ppl to shut up!

Fire
I don't think he took it to heart kes, atleast I hope he didn't smile

btw hey kes smile

Kes
Hey Fire.

deppfan101
so who's looking forward to his new movie?

narcil
i liked potc...very entertaining. ^_^

Fire
enough posts going on about POTC2, orlando and Depp, on topic and off topic

kes wanna came to the underwater tavern? I'll buy ya a drink stick out tongue
narc it is a good movie, nice entertainment, but no way the great movie it is hyped to be

too weak a story line and too lil character development

narcil
meh!!! wasn't intended to be a movie with a deep plot...
just...cute guys swordfighting. ^_~ hence the fangirlish hype--*squee!*

Fire
yea but then ppl shouldn't go around saying it is a great movie or anything like that

Kes
Thanks but I have to leave soon.

Orli'sMine
you people are crazy that think that it was a bad movie. i thought it was great!! although, i'm a HUGE orlando fan! johnny looks good (as always) and he was funny. orlando does not think that he's hot, and he's not a ***. from the interviews i've read and the 'behind the scenes' things i've seen him in..he's a very humble guy. i don't know what some of you people find wrong with him!! miffed love mad big grin

BoNnIElAsS06
I loved that movie.. and I mean everyone is intitled to their own opinion.. but I thought that it was an awesome movie.. and the movie caster people did an awesome job with casting, because I couldn't imagine anyone else playing Captain Jack, besides Johnny Depp!! pirate

BackFire349
it was average at best.

ahaetrkarykl
well i loved the movie. very entertaining. but it does help if you are a girl because youve got depp, so strait girls or gay guys do have a slight advantage. but appart from that i thought the movie was hallarious

le_mellon
I watched two movies back to back a while ago, and one of them was Pirates of the Caribbean, which opened islandwide today in my country.

It was a good movie, not great, as I watched it for the fun of it. You have Johnny Depp, who was really good and hilarious in his role, and Orlando was there to provide the eye candy, and also a good actor (give him a few years, lads and lasses, to prove himself).

All in all, a great afternoon at the movies for me ....

Storm
I agree with you mellon. POTC is entertainment, not really great but not bad either.

yerssot
but it has depp and bloom in it storm...

American Band
Don't have any trouble cashing checks paid for by the residents of Dumb Puppy, Broken Toy Land do you ya jerk? Do America a favor and sell your LA mansion, move permanently to France with your "partner" and shut your pie hole....

Fire
your point being yerss?

CapinJacksparow
you know what american band? i agree w/ johnny. right now, this country sux. AND DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE COMES FROM?!?! DONT USE MY PHRASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diegocala
I know where it comes from....
The mouth area eek!
And go back to fantasy land

yerssot
I mean, FM, that storm should drool during the entire movie!

Kes
Calm down.

Neo_Version 7
I mean, almost 3/4's of this board is poluted about Sparrow, Bloom, POTC 2. C'mon. Its gettin weak guys. Lets move on for goodness sakes!

Vetkin
Im with you. Sorry tho, coz I gotta thread that says POTC sucks here.

Fire
I'm with ya

spread the word

cogger15
no coz its a great movie with great actors

Fire
Still even if it was the best movie ever

we have enough threads about this

cogger15
so?? u dont need 2 post in them so whats the problem??

Fire
that they are messing up the, first very interesting, movie discussion section

cogger15
no they arnt, u dont have 2 read them!! just post in the threads that do interest u

Fire
sorry but I still think they are messing it up, just like all those X is so hot threads
c'mon get a bloody grip

Kes
lol

Fire
sorry but I and a lot of others with me find it irritating

Kes
I do. It would make my life so much better if I didnt have to read the same thing over and over again. Do you have any idea how many threads about this I've merged??! eek!

Fire
probably a lot, do you know how much I have prayed for a bloody POTC section, then the damn stuff is finaly outta here

or about a hot section

Kes
Hot section is a better idea.

Fire
but are good idea,s tho POTC isn't big enough a franchise to get it's own section

Phoenix
*cries cos someone thought her special film 'sucked'*

yerssot
*hugs phoe*
if it helps... I liked the movie!

Phoenix
big grin

*hugs yerss*

yerssot
hey, if that's the reward, I think it ROCKED wink

Phoenix
*hugs yerss again*

cermiestar
i'm here to help phoe defend her special film!

it was VERY cool ...the best pirate movie for years big grin

Phoenix
big grin

*hugs cermie*

yerssot
hmmm... we look like the Three Huggateers wink

see! even finti thought it was a good movie!

Phoenix
*hugs everyone who is positive about potC*

Kes
lol Well if its any good I havent seen it so cant say it sucks. Thou this whole vipe is kinda annoying. Gonna see it tomorrow. Hopefully.

Phoenix
You'll LOVE it!

Kes
Well usually when ppl say the movie is awsome and stuff like that no matter how good it really is I get disapointed messed Lets hope it doesnt happen with this one messed

Phoenix
ok, so if i say its ok, you'll be pleasantly suprised!

Kes
lol Problem is I've read to many:"Its briliante!"
"The most amazing movie ever!"
lol

JamieLeeCurtis9
Only someone who is blind and has problems would not like that movie! i think it is one of the best i have seen all summer!

yerssot
hmmm...reversed psychology?

ok.. bad movie kes, you'll hate it wink

Kes
lol stick out tongue

Kes
Careful with what you say. Not everybody likes the same stuff.

cogger15
i thought it was the best summer movie too!

Kes
Talk about POTC in the POTC thread.
Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.