first horror movie you seen/how old were you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkkkk
title says it all
what was the first horror movie you seen and how old were you.
i remember the first one i seen was when i was four years old.
being babysat, and it was a freddy krugar movie.
not sure which 1

Dagons Blade
The 1968 Night Of The Living Dead was my first drive in experience. I was 10 in 1973. Scared the shit out of me.

But before then, TV in the early 70's had TONS of late night horror films all thru the week and Friday and Saturday nights, so to tell what specific film it was is hard to pin down.

BackFire349
childs play 2 in second grade, my mom agreed to let me see it because i thought chucky was cool. also around the same time, i read in the tv register that halloween 5 was on tv at about 4 am, and i wanted to watch it because my mom said i wasnt allowed to see horror movies. so i snuck up at 4 am and watched it, didnt scare me, as childs play 2 didnt. but i was intrigued by both of them and my mind hasnt changed since, still love horror movies.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Leprechaun I

ragesRemorse
rawhead rex, i think i was like 8 i dont know i know i saw freddy movies before that but rawhead was the one i remember the most

BOPRecruit 16
can't remeber the firsts. but i do remember when i started watching and enjoying scary movies. saw screams, i know what you did last summer,etc.

Tired Hiker
BOPRecruit 16, your sig is money!

My dad used to half own a small movie theatre in San Jose when I was ages 4-6, and he'd have planet of the apes and james bond marathons, stuff like that. He claims I sat through Parahna and didn't flinch, but I don't remember. As far as I know, the very first horror movie I ever saw was Alien in the theatres and it scared the living **** out of me, I cryed and everything. The first horror movie I ever saw and conciously enjoyed because I knew it was fake was Friday the 13th part 3 in 3D. I saw it at a sleep over party, I must have been like 7 or 8. We only had three pairs of 3D glasses so we played the movie like four times so everyone could see it in 3D.

ragesRemorse
LOL thats great, i remember watching my friends trying to get there 3-d glasses to work on that movie watching it on T.V.

eminem/the one
man my first movie was halloween when i was 13

Fallin Angel
i don't remeber my first but the age i started was when i was one , so i was like raised to horror movies

eminem/the one
me to but my first movie i saw at home was leatherface when i was 2

Evil Dead
What is leatherface about? I don't think I've ever heard of that movie.........

I have no clue what the first horror movie I saw was..........NBC used to play 6 hour horror blocks on Saturdays in the early eighties.........I can't recall too many names of the movies I watched on there........

Scared me the most? That would A Nightmare on Elm Street when I was 6 years old.............it had just come out on video and my sister wanted to rent it. I watched it and it scared the crap out of me..........

eminem/the one
oh it is good man it is about this family of canables and all kinds of things who pick up these collage students and they start killing them it is the best movie but if you feel like renting it rent the first one.

Evil Dead
Are you talking about The Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

I love TCM............I thought you were talking about an actual film named "Leatherface" and I hadn't heard of it........

I think TCM 2 is pretty decent aswell.............

eminem/the one
oh sorry but yea i like leatherface its a good movie ha

DeNiro
i saw the firts friday the 13th when i was four years old on cinemax or sumthing on halloween then i saw laeprchun when i was5 in kindergraten me and buddy saw it actully it was the second lepcrhun the first time i saw a pair of tittes

eminem/the one
deniro you crack me up

Vorhees
I'd have to say Fun House. I was probably like 8 or something.

wicker_man
I was bout 6 when i saw a movie bout killer mannequins can't remember what it was called at the time it freaked me out but on a viewing now i'd probably laugh and think it was lame.

eminem/the one
DUDE HOW DID YOU GET A PIC LIKE THOSE ZOMBIE THINGS

wicker_man
Do u wanna pitcure like them or do u wanna know how to add one onto your post entires?

eminem/the one
i wanna know how to

jimbo25
I saw Trilogy of Terror when I was 7. That little voodoo/fetish doll scared the crap out of me! eek! I remember making my dad look under the bed every night for a week before I would go to bed. laughing
When I was 9, I saw It's Alive. That movie had me scared for months! I remember seeing that little mutant baby with the claws everywhere I looked in the dark.

eminem/the one
thats funny

BackFire349
there is a film titled 'leatherface' it is the texas chainsaw massacre 3, and it sucks.

eminem/the one
oh i loved it sewee i like livers and onions and pain and pain why dont you people just leave us alone. Were hungry

Striel
The first horror movie I watched all the way through was "Carrie". I didn't realize what it was til the end, and by that point I just decided to finish watching it. I think I was about eight years old at the time. Before that I caught glimpses of two horror movies that tramatised me: Prom Night part 2 and Invasion of the Body Snatchers. I had nightmares for mothes. LOL Lets just say I didn't become a horror movie fan til I went to college.

JamieLeeCurtis9
hey
im 13 years old now , my first movie was Halloween. I was 2 years old. I LOVE the Halloween movies! as you can see i like jamie lee curtis! she rules! I have every single halloween movie!love em all!

slayer
the 1st horror movie i saaw was i know what u did last summer when i was 9 since then horror movies have been all i've watched

BackFire349
i hate that movie.... sorry

*Kitty*Killar*
My 1st movie was Child's Play...........it tottaly freaked me out!!! I was 6 when I saw it..............

papabeard
The first film I can remember seeing was either Psycho or ANOES 2, i was about 11. I was freaked, couldnt sleep, what a puss, laughing

BaronOBeefDip
Let's see. The first horror film I ever saw was Psycho. I believe I was about ten when I saw it, and I thought the infamous shower scene was the funniest thing in the world. Seriously, I was thinking "Ha ha, she got stabbed."

frau
First real horror movie I saw was Motel Hell... Scared me silly as a kid, but no idea if it really is as terrifying as I remember, haven't watched it in years.

Still, there was something so cool about the whole garden scenes...

MetalHeart
i think i was 4, i saw The Omen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.