If...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega
If you had the means and time, what have you always wanted to do. But never got to yet?

- Bungy jumping. I have to see if I dare smile
- Ballonride.
- A G-force accelerator
- Parachuting
- Quantize gravity big grin

JRatT12
Hmmm if I had the meanes I would be the first person on Mars. Why you may ask because it would be damn cool and my name would go down In history forever.

Dexx
i always wanted to go into karting (and make my way into f1 , but that's just a sequel), or get really good at paintball (i've never played).
but most importantly, i wanted to stick with ai ki, but i didn't have the time.

Crash_Overload
==> SKYDIVING!
==> GOING ON THE MOST INSANE ROLLERCOASTERS!
==> VISITING ALL MY FRIENDS THROUGHOUT CANADA! (and the U.S. AND Europe) (Not nesseserly KMC people)

GroundedAgain
umm.. nevermind. EDIT

BackFire349
get in shape.

Godshinto
dexx you never played paintball, I own an indoor field great game recomend it to everyone. personaly I think if I had the means I would build an anphibious car and drive it around the world.

I would win lots of money. And then use it. And then win some more, and then use that

JRatT12
Or I would get a jet pack and fly it around the world

Dexx
nope...never played. i think it's great though..

GABRIEL05
attain superhuman powers, fly an airplane or jet airplane. Travel the galaxy in a spaceship.

Corran
I have a massive to do list, just working my way through it, slowly, too slowly for my liking sad

Kes
Lets see:
Skydiving
Skiing
Horse back riding (I have done that but I wish I could do it every day!)
Sailing

happy kine
if i had the means i'd explore the galaxy. then the universe... but in real life i'd just like to wander around the globe aimlessly, no destination, no schedule, no collar and chain, no trained personell and no flashing neon signs......

G.P
Find the way to have superpowers. (You know, like Alex Mack in the TV show with the GC-161)
*runs around happily*

Fire
hehe

yerssot
*points to GP*
Tis GP!!!

Fire
hehe

yerssot
you say something else from time to time?

G.P
I am, but I really wanna have superpowers like Alex Mack's...

*waves to Yerss*

(Off-topic : first week class, I'm not overwhelmed by homeworks yet, but next week... *puts his head in his hands and cries* WHY DID I CHOOSE THIS CLASS ???)

yerssot
you in uni now GP?

G.P
kinda yes (but much more trying than a normal uni)

yerssot
but you will show ya mug here, right? wink

G.P
As much as I will be able to (I'll try to pass every day, but I can't promise you -I still don't know how hard it will be-) smile

yerssot
gotcha, great to have ya back smile

diegocala
I would go back in time and take back those wishes I wasted in the other 5 threads about this same subject... big grin

Fire
hehe

cermiestar
*hugs GP* where have you been! smilesmilesmile

G.P
*hugs back* smile
Well, I kept an eye on the forum during the holiday (NY, Guadeloupe)... but I had no time to participate, unfortunately

Kes
G.P!!! big grin *HUGGS!*

yerssot
tis the frenchie winksmile

G.P
*hugs back* big grin Hi Kes !

cermiestar
the lovely frenchie! i went to france....twas fun!

G.P
*blush* wink Really ? Where ??

yerssot
lara is still there smile

cermiestar
i went to Lille, then my apartement in paris (my parents apartment) smile

yerssot
*jaw drops open*
appartment in paris??

that marriage is still going on, right cerm?

G.P
smile smile
Which city do you prefer ?
...Wait a second, you went there during the heatwave ???

cermiestar
well lille is great for chilling out and the mussles!
paris has all the gorgeous boutiques and museums.......

yerssot
cermie... if we marry, ... after the keys of the box on silverstone, can I get the appartment too? smile

cermiestar
sure big grin

yerssot
great! you got some other appartments I need to know of ? smile

cermiestar
a house in switzerland and a apartement in NY smile

yerssot
hmm... want those keys too please smile

Fire
sounds like fun smile

G.P
Hey ! I haven't heard about this marriage plan. Wanna share some informations ?? embarrasment embarrasment

yerssot
see... cermiestar's dad has a box on the Silverstone circuit...
I asked cermie to marry me so I can get the keys of the box; luckily she agreed (she gets a lifelong support of chocolate and waffles and a smiling belgian), now she agrees to lend me the keys of her appartment in paris, and with any luck, those in swiss and NY too!

G.P
A SMILING BELGIAN ???!!! Where ???

yerssot
yeah, strangest thing is... twill be me if we marry... somewhere next year... around a month or so before silverstone gets its grandprix

G.P
Good plan big grin, It reminds me old ages, when I went to the 24 hour race in Le Mans... I was in a pit

yerssot
aaah, the pit, during the race I hope!?

G.P
of course... But we didn't know how the race really worked, so we went to bed when the night fell...The ensuing day, the team which pit we were allowed to stay in had resigned during the night... sad The pit was closed and the man who had invited us was gone, like the rest of the team...

yerssot
ow! that's bad news there GP! sad

any chance of getting there again? in the pits I mean

G.P
no No, unfortunately...but I have some pictures sad

yerssot
then you should be at least a TAD happy!

G.P
Yeah !!! big grin big grin big grin

yerssot
that's better smile

any chance of going to magny cours next year?

G.P
As I'm going to explain you in the tavern, my guess is 100 % No (but I wouldlike to try one day to go there)

yerssot
never say never wink

Fire
isdd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.