Advice requested

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

Fire
no, because I don't lend friends money with the expectation of getting back

that's why I never lend friends a lot of money

Crash_Overload
let the cops drop in... hehehehehe

Seriously though tell her to get a baylift (sp, i don,t use it that often)

Dexx
pefectly agreed. i never HAD to lend a large amount of money. though i think i'd help one out if they really needed to.
dunno what to say..you're in a tricky situation. if you hadn't lent him at all, it would have surely affected your friendship...so....dunno

Fire
I'm willing to give all the money that I have to help out a mate

Dexx
and not expect it back...congrats...it's hard to reach such a decision

ragesRemorse
i lent my friend 400$ for a downpayment on a car, he said id get my money back next month, three months went by and i had only recieved 120 of it back, so i took his playstation2 and x-box, hes savng money to get his playstation2 and xbox back. incidently he never was able to pay off his car payments and lost his car

GroundedAgain
been there,gotten out of that. i guess i "borrowed" some "things" and promised money back the next weekend. i didn't have the money so i did some work for the guy.

BackFire349
well, you're friend is a female, if you are a male, i suggest you make her give you some sexual favors in exchange for the money.

Ushgarak
Mon... ey... yeah. I've heard of that.

GroundedAgain
i think you just shoved your last dollar into a strippers thong,ush

BackFire349
no, that would be me.

GroundedAgain
yea, i knew that. omg i tink dat mighta been me

Ushgarak
Eeeek!

BackFire349
i think you're too young to be a stripper.

bigbadbike2
I have a friend who just took out a lawsuit because he loaned money to a friend of his. His friend has 75,000 in the bank but still refuses to pay. So he did what he had to do.

word

DeNiro
all i got to say that if it is over 5 bucks u be a complete dick to get bak the money who cares aboiut friends ships i would rather have the mony back just be ruthless and get it cause thats the only way u can deal with a mooch like ur friend

Dexx
sometimes, you need a friend more than you need money.

Fire
I agree with dexx smile

again if I lend money to mates I don't expect to get it back

BackFire349
fire said it, i dont lend money to my friends, i GIVE it to them.

Fire
iddd, if they ever want to repay a part or the whole sum that's nice but never needed

yerssot
FM... can I get some money? big grin

BackFire349
no

yerssot
let him say it stick out tongue

The Omega

Fire
sorry never figured omega
smile

besides that, well I dunno even if a friend says he'll or she'll pay it back and he or she doesn't I don't mind cause I nevr counted on that

but how much money are we talking about?

Dexx
well..these things test the friendship rather well....

Tex
Omega Listen to Me!
If this is a really good friend that has been nice and kind to you, just gently let her know that you need your money.

If this is a so-so friend, grab the ***** by her nappy hair and tell her to hand over your cheddar!

The Omega

finti
my friends are friends so if they lend money they pay it back

happy kine
louisville slugger to the knees. very convincing.

you did say the friend had a business..... utilize that if you ccan. and just because you are a woman doesn't mean you can't ask for the sexual favors...

Fire
omega how much money we talking about?

badkittykitty
The holy passion of friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.