Rachel Summers....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alexiel023
Seeing that the movie doesn't really line up with story line of hte Marvel comics, or it never did actually.... Does anyone know about Rachel Summers? I know I'm gonna spell this wrong, but she's the supposed Pheinox 2, and she's teh daughter of Jean Gray as the Pheinox (not the original Jean Gray) and Scott Summers....

It's really confusing because there are other mutants that I doubt anyone really knows about, but are the sons and daughters of Cyclops after the original Pheiox sacrifices herself.... Any input?

D-Chan
Well, Rachel is the daughter of Jean and Scott from an alternate world from the future, she came back to our time to be sure our future won't be the same of hers, then she stayed in the present at Phoenix 2 with Excalibur, then I don't remember how, she came back to the future as Mother Askani, and as Mother Askani, she help Scott and Jean to raise Nathan (the son of Scott and Madelyne Pryor - clone of Jean - ) in the future, then Nate grew up and became Cable, he has a clone too, Stryfe.
Plus, with Apocalypse Age, we met Nate, an alternate of Cable, son of Jean and Scott (from the AA), I know it's complexe and difficult to explain, hope you will get the main idea smile
Anyway, Ray has always been the daughter of Jean (not Phoenix as an entity)
Hope I was helpful smile

D-Chan

Blopster
Small point of fact: Rachel is Phoenix 3, not 2. The original Phoenix was Feron (a wizard), Phoenix 2 was the clone of Jean Grey created by the Phoenix, Rachel is 3, and the real Jean is Phoenix 4.

D-Chan
Who is Feron and where and when did he/she appear, cause I don't know this character ???

D-Chan

Paola
neither do I.... let's wait for Blopster

Blopster
Feron was a wizard in medieval times that began communicating with a cosmic force while in deep meditation. Feron personified this force by imagining it as a phoenix, which the force adopted as its physical form. Feron and the Phoenix shared a bond (though not a symbiotic relationship like Jean & Rachel). However, another member of Feron's sect, Necrom, grew jealous of this relationship and tore a part of the Phoenix's energy out of it, killed Feron and this caused the Phoenix to flee to outer space. Necrom would later come back as the Anti-Phoenix, which Rachel would fight and destroy, nearly at the cost of her own life.

There was another Feron, who was a member of Excalibur while that group was stile active. I don't remember if he was a decendant of the Feron the Phoenix communicated with, but I think he was since he looked pretty similar and was also a magician.

D-Chan
Thanks for the explanation Blopster smile
I didn't know these facts !

Just a last question : in which comics can we read this story of Feron/Phoenix/Necrom ?
Thanks again

D-Chan

Blopster
Excalibur #50-52 have most of the info on Feron & Phoenix. The battle between Rachel & Necrom is in Excalibur #45-50. There's also a cool confrontation between the Phoenix Force and Galactus in Excalibur #61 (might be 62, not 100% sure).

Alexiel023
thanks everyone... I was confused about Cable and the realtionship between him and Scott, but I got it... I found a picture of her, and I thought it was a typo, because one person said that Magneto's real name was Max, when it's Eric (in the movie...) I got it .... ty big grin

D-Chan
Thanks Blopster smile
Actually, we never had these issues of Excalibur in France, that's why I didn't know about that but I will try to find them now smile

D-Chan

Paola
Blopster's always a good help big grin

Blopster
No problem. smokin' Try checking Ebay, there's almost always some guy selling his comic lot on there. One of my buds knows a website where they keep track of most major comic book online auctions going on, so I'll try to find that out for ya.

D-Chan
Thank you very much smile
I will try with ebay (but I have to wait cause I am out of money right now sad)

D-Chan

kohl
could anyone post some rachel pictures? thanks.

Paola
here kohl big grin

DezW
here is one big grin

Paola
here with Cable

Paola
another one wink

Paola
Swimsuit.....

kohl
thanks a lot.

gambit88
wow she's hot too how come all comic book girls are hot? i never see normal girls that hot (no offense to girls on here) oh well life's not fair

Vampiree
cuz they're pictures... creations on someone's imagination... big grin

The Anus Master
i hate all this stuff yes she is Pheonix 2 and Jean's daughter but most of the time it is said they had a daughter(Pheonix2) or a son (cable) never both

Vampiree
*sigh* welcome............back, xgambitx...

kohl
they both exist, but belong to the future.

Baradok
another thing to mentioned someone told you that Magnetos name was max when i believe they meant to say Magus which is the name he went by when he helped the WWII survivors which is also known to be his middle name

no one really knew his name as eric except in the Magneto #0 comic which i reread the other day and yes it proves his name is possibly Eric Lenssherr(sp)

The truth about cable being that he has a virus because his mom was a clone, then X-man being Alex Summers? is Cable without the virus...

Cable and Jenskot had a son who also carries with him some amazing powers Rachel is X-man's mom Madalyne Prior is Cable's mom Cable is also known as NAthan Dayspring after Jean and Scott changed their last names, so his name is technically Nathan Summers

Paola
confused that is confusing!!

Baradok
i know thats what i love about Cable.. plus his evil clone Stryfe is him without the virus but evil.. and he was one of Apocolypses leader guys with Cable's son who was turned evil

Paola
what's the name of his son?

kohl
tyler dayspring (genesis)

magnuslives
Originally posted by Paola
another one wink

she sure has had some bad costumes in the past. i like her alot though.
does anyone know if nightcrawler is in a relationship with her?

stickman618
they are both currently in uncanny x-men
and i haven't seen anything remotely romantic going on between them

Me & SJ
can somebody tell me who is Rachel Summer
i never heard this name before

monstra
Originally posted by Poor Girl
can somebody tell me who is Rachel Summer
i never heard this name before

She's a marvel super-hero that came from the future. Rachel has mind powers and is the daughter of Jean Grey and Scott Summers of the X-Men.

Check out my website about her.

Originally posted by Paola
here with Cable

Whoa! That's from my old website. I photoshopped it back in 2002.

Genosha
Originally posted by Baradok
another thing to mentioned someone told you that Magnetos name was max when i believe they meant to say Magus which is the name he went by when he helped the WWII survivors which is also known to be his middle name

no one really knew his name as eric except in the Magneto #0 comic which i reread the other day and yes it proves his name is possibly Eric Lenssherr(sp)

The truth about cable being that he has a virus because his mom was a clone, then X-man being Alex Summers? is Cable without the virus...

Cable and Jenskot had a son who also carries with him some amazing powers Rachel is X-man's mom Madalyne Prior is Cable's mom Cable is also known as NAthan Dayspring after Jean and Scott changed their last names, so his name is technically Nathan Summers

Ok ok, I've always known Magneto as Eric, from comics and the original cartoon. Chuck usually calls him Eric when ever they meet face to face. Never known him as Maganus as far as I can remember.

Now I though Rachel was Jean and Scott's daughter from the future, same as Cable (son obviously), but from different time lines, and that Nate/X-man and Cable were the same guy, but from different timelines. Nate never had the techno organic virus thingy, so his powers developed more fully. I ALSO thought that Nate was MADE by Sinister in AoP from samples of Jean and Scott's DNA, where as Cable was Born, but they were still identical genetically.

And Maddie's a clone of Jean, yeah? And...um, when Nate gets to this universe (you know what I mean) he hooks up with her doesn't he..if she were is mom...even a clone of his mom, that adds an extra element of creepy to the already creepy relationships She always has...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.