what was your favorite scene in x2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psylocke
What was your favorite scene in x2?

Mine was the opening with NC, and Logan fighting all the gaurds at the mansion were some of my favorites. big grin

X-WOMen
I just liked the whole movie! eek!

VallejoKid707
well if i had to pick one scene it would be the attack on the manison

SlayerChick1188
same here...but i prefer the whole thing! cool

Fallin Angel
i liked the scene where wolverine fights deathstrike

FallingBlue
I lvoe when Wolverine beats down the guys in the mansion, that and the wolvy/deathstrike battle

also i lvoe in the chopper when Magneto looks at Rogue and says, "We love what you've done with your hair" hehe

Kes
I love the whole Nightcrawler scene at the beginning.
I like when John turns on the radio and the Nsync song comes on and everybody cringes stick out tongue
I also love Magneto telling Rogue about her hair.And after he grabs the plane when he asks:"When will these ppl learn how to fly?!" lol
Jean stoping the water.
Storm making the tornados.
Storm making the lightning at the church.
Magnetos escape from prison.
The campe fire scene when they all look at Nightcrawler hagging from the tree stick out tongue

Oh hell the whole movie!

buffymitch
I loved the whole movie. i can relate to this movie in almost everyway.
My favorite scene from X2 is when Xavier explains to logan what the white dots are what the red dots are. After that he says: You see Logan. We're not alone as you think

Psylocke
Yeah i have to agree with everyone.. The whole movie was great! I can't wait till it comes out on DVD. smile

Paola
Deathstrike's "death"

Magneto escaping the cell

.... and Psylocke: love your avatar and username .... rock thumb up

Psylocke
thanks! love your siggy smile

Blopster
Seeing Jean go Phoenix style for the first time. I was close to screaming like a schoolgirl when I saw that the first time.

Paola
laughing out loud ..... I can't imagine that

BOPRecruit 16
i loved the fight between logan and yuriko. plus anything with pyro!

Paola
I also liked when Mystique beats all the soldiers.....or whatever they were

kiyana_ayame
Hi, i'm new here! Anyway i thought the best scene was when their in Bobby's house and Bobby's mum says "this is all my fault" looking really upset about it then Pyro says "acctually we've discovered that the male carries the mutant gene, so its his fault" (poins at Bobby's dad) I loved that and when Pyro starts setting all the police cars on fire that looked cool. Oh and of course the beggining with Nightcrawler (my fav character) that was great!

D-Chan
Like a lot of people here, I love the WHOLE movie (especially scenes with Wolvie and Iceman smile ) but if I would have to choose, I would pick the scene just where Jean died (or where they think she died) and when you see Logan and Scott completely "destroyed" by the sadness, they almost cry and we can feel a bond between us aka Jean, Hugh and James were really great in this scene, they touched me a lot !

D-Chan

frozen flame
I agree with BOPRecruit: Pyro all the way!

hunter_blake05
for me.. i like when syrin scream then all mutants awake and when lady deathstrike unleashed his metal finger lace and also when rogue absorb pyro's energy..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.