Is Tonight A Good TV Night, Or Something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Everybody like, disappeared or something. I don't have cable so I'm not hip to what's going on with the kids these days with all their hoola hoops, rubiks cubes, Dan Fogleburg records, tv shows, and Zima.

Tired Hiker
KILL ART

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/2guns.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/artist.gif

Rogue Jedi
i dont watch tv either, TH...

LindsIsTightK
Yeah Newlyweds was on which is a great show

badkittykitty
I watch tv every chance I get smile

Tired Hiker
I don't watch tv becuase I don't have a choice.

Rogue Jedi
i hate any reality tv.....it is all scripted....

Tired Hiker
Rouge, I like your ring wraith avatar. Is that what it is? My roomie was watching some show here at his parents house, I think it was newly weds, linds. Is that the one with that rocker chick and her boy band boy toy?

badkittykitty
thats the reality of it all right...why dont you have a choice TH?

LindsIsTightK
Ummm no, she isnt a rocker chic, she is a pop star, but her husband is in a boy band. It was Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey

Tired Hiker
I don't have cable. Long story.

Tired Hiker
Who's Nich Latchkey?

Rogue Jedi
i have cable, but it sux...59.00 a month for a bullshit lineup....

badkittykitty
sorry..there isnt crap on any how.

LindsIsTightK
All I need is mtv to make me happy smile

badkittykitty
hey thats almost what i need too,but mine is mst i have to have it

LindsIsTightK
What is mst?

badkittykitty
mystery science theater 3000 it's movies with people talking and making fun it while there playing..really funny stuff

LindsIsTightK
Hmmm I have never heard of it

Rogue Jedi
yeah, that show rocks, kitty...we have a lot in common.

Tired Hiker
OOOOh, jackass is on, I'm gone folks.

LindsIsTightK
huh

badkittykitty
we do huh RJ? i am such a huge fan of that show i still have some of the great old copies with joel
linds you gotta check it out,it's too funny

Rogue Jedi
jackass...please.......

badkittykitty
that show is too funny I tried to hate it but it was just to powerful,i forced my father to watch the movie,he loved it too

Tired Hiker
deep down, everyone loves jackass. Give it time.

ragesRemorse
i dont watch tv anymore after they cancelled Alf, family guy and penn and tellers BULLSHIT. i do like to drop acid and watch pokemon though, its my favorite hobby, pokemon has the meaning of life somewhere in that show

LindsIsTightK
I don't like the show Jackass, I think it is stupid, there have only been a few funny things on there

ragesRemorse
yeah but it has the most fitting title for s T.V show

DeNiro
hahahahahaha u sounded like the mr denslow from the baseketball movie when he is like u damn kids and ur tv shows and pogo sticks and hula hoops and pac man video games hahaha i luv that movie best line in whole movie is

NO ITS NOT LIKE HORSE!!! PISSHHHS PISSHHSSH PISSHHSHS haha great

badkittykitty
mst is pretty great for smokin the ohhwheeie to, feels like i am chillin with some friends watching the sh*ttiest movies ever made,great!

Tired Hiker
Okay, that's the funniest thing I've ever read. For tonight anyways. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
baseketball is one of the most ingenious movies ever made. So many classic lines like, "But this is Brittany Keiser's house and I really wanna f*ck her. Oh, hi Mr. Keiser." and "C0ck, wanna beer?"

laughing out loud

badkittykitty
pokemon has the meaning of life somewhere in that show it could be true * searchin 4 micro dot*

GABRIEL05
who said kill art!???! Tired y'know it is kinda dull around here.

Tired Hiker
But that was actually art with smilieys, so I was really saying give life by killing art, so really i was creating art. It was really a positive John Lennon sort of thing.

LindsIsTightK
I watched a show called Celebrities Uncensored tonight, it was pretty good watching all those celebrities get mad at people

@ngel
Lindisexyk has a lot of last post threads...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.