Genuine POA Poster!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IBTonks
Here ya go guyz, i found the actual poster floating about the internet! it took a lot of digging! lol! so don't ask me to find it again! i spose i can always try!

IBTonks
Soz the pics a bit big!

yerssot
funny that the title and such are clear and that the rest of the letters are more unclear compared to them... but heck... just me huh?

crazy_c
It looks real but theres something about it....... erm

IBTonks
lol, av u guyz ever tried to read the writing at the bottom of a poster in a cinema for example, from a long way away, it's impossible, it just looks like a huge smudge or summit!! the same thing is happenin here! its the font they use...heck i even find it hard to read that writing on the bottom of a video case, let alone on this poster and my eyesight is fine!!

Firefly Clover
It looks real. the only thing that bothers me though is that Lupin in his wolf form looks just placed there. Maybe it's just me.

IBTonks
no i c wot u mean, but then it's only a silhouette, therefor theres not gonn ab much detail on it!

Firefly Clover
It woesn't that, it's just the outline looks slightly placed. But, yeah, that could be the light.

IBTonks
lol! again i see wot u mean, the figure isn't as smooth as the other shapes in the picture....it doesn't fit in

mamaowl
hi there -
i have seen this before & was told it is a poster made by a fan.
*not* the actual poster for POA ~

IBTonks
wow! they made a good job of it!!! who told u this?

Firefly Clover
Yeah, it's really really good. It must have taken some amount of blending in PSP

IBTonks
ur tellin me! i wish i cud create summit like that, but ever since i had my hard disk replaced i haven't had PSP, it's been doin my head in!!!

Firefly Clover
I could maybe create something similiar, but it would take me a while. I made a poster like that on Keanu Reeves once, but I've lost it somewhere.

IBTonks
damn u! i'd be gettin u to send me that in a second!

IBTonks
well wen i got back to college i will have more facilities and software available to me so i will start work on one, then post it wen i've finished!

Firefly Clover
I'll have a shot at one too whenever I have free time from IT coursework

IBTonks
u at school or college? well...try it another way!! how old r u?

Firefly Clover
school. I'm 14

LilyGinnyBlack
Also, I don't think that poster is real... 'cause wouldn't Sirius be on the poster!? After all the plot and everything pretty much revolves around him in PoA! big grin

crazy_c
true

BOPRecruit 16
i've seen that poster alot, you sure it's real?

katzmeow
The poster is not real. It was made for a poster competition at mugglenet.com
I know where it is if you want the link, + it ain't hard to find.
I repeat.
THIS IS NOT THE REAL POSTER!

Dani4danny
Im at school im 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! daniel loves ME i have his email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy_c
I very much doubt that u do

Phoenix
Its a fake, but it looks cool anyhow! I wonder when WB will release the real one?

zionette
nah i dont think its a real 1 i saw it sumwhere b4 and it sed it was a fake

KarenEiko
Yeah, I even saw a fan-made trailer. It featured Snape with Neville's grandma's hat or something. And they used another actor to represent Lupin. There's lots of other fanmade posters in the web, if you can find them. I think digicasey.com has a bunch.

Elondra
Emma Watson looks funny in that poster

KayP133
i like that poster it looks pretty real

IBTonks
lol! whered u guyz dig this thread up?!!! i forgot bout it ages ago!! it's already bin established it's a fake..although i still like it....can tell it's a fake caus of the dog's shilouette top left.

Laviera_j
Yeah, sorry IB! It was cool tho. And to Dani4Danny,,If ya like Dan, cool. If you have his email cool.

well, Im gonna go role play!

xxx
Lava

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.