POSSIBLE UPCOMING TITLES

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brookealicious6
I heard that the Green Flame Torch is going to be the 6th's book title! Sounds cool! Has anyone heard any rumors about it?! Or do you know any sites with rumors on it? Post them here!!!

PeekaReet
Ummm...thats going to be the name?

*PeekaReet thinks Rowling is running out of ideas*

danradclifeluva
lol i dont think thats gunna be tha name it becuz i mean they had the goblet of FIRE i dont think there is gunna be sumthin with TORCH in it

robincooper
jk rowling would not of let slip of the book name this early in thee writing... but as regards to rumors there's none of heard but suggestion sirius may not have entireley gone (remember the voices in the curtain)
but i hope in this one he's not as stressed he needed to really chill out and take life a bit more easy in the next one and focus on the task at hand, (the prophecy) hope the next ones good!

frootlooplucy
green flame torch? interesting... but yeah, i have to say i agree with you robincooper.

robincooper
i don't think j.k will slip any rumors untill she's almost finished the book... exept maybe later in the year when she will probabley confirm the title ( to keep people like us speculating!) smile

brookealicious6
Go on the internet! There are sooo many rumors all over the net! most of them make sense too. And it's everywhere that it's going to be called the Green Flame or the Green Flame Torch! It's rumored that Harry finds a torch that destroys all evil and heals all good. It also says that he can save Hermione or kill Voldemort with it. There are sooo many more! Just go look! And do be so b!t<hy because I knew the title of the fifth book shortly after the fourth book came out, and I was reading a lot of rumors then that actually happen in the book.

airangel429
I dunno....guess we'll have to wait and see....i do know that JK said in one of her EARLIER interviews a few years back that she had already named all the books....so its a possiblility......but I guess we'll see.....

I do know that not all rumours are true, and also Robin had a good point..but you may be right too Brooke

Ember11
Brooke, can you tell us what are these web sites that discuss said rumours? Thanks.

robincooper
i ain't heard any of these rumors anywhere else?

Travis
Guys there are things out there called search engines, you all act like brain dead fools. Instead of bitching that you havent heard any or cant find them, go out use some thing called yahoo and frickinggygyhg search you lazzy arsesss...

Travis
This is for all you lazzy #$@@@$ smart arses...

---Harry potter and the green flame torch---

*Harry finds a torch which kills all evil and heals all good

*When Harry has this torch, he has to decide whether to heal Hermione, who is mortally wounded, or kill Voldemort.

*Sirius Black's daughter will come to Hogwarts to protect Harry

*The Defence against the Dark arts teacher will be Lupins brother, Romulus Lupin, who is also a warewolf.

*Hermione will be injoured and Harry and Ron go after Voldemort together.

*One of Rons Brothers may die.

*Peter Pettigrew retuns and Sirius`s charges may be dropped.

*Ron may be tempted to join the Dark side for money.

*Harry tries to kill Voldemort, but fails.

*There is a confilct with Harry and Ron over Hermione

Travis
This one os for that know it all smart arse " robincooper"....

Well not only is there much info about book 6, there is all ready a truck load on book 7...

---harry potter and the fortress of shadows---

*The last line may be "Harry, wheres your scar"

*James Potter returns for an hour with the help of a potion

*Voldemort will return to max power, but Harry will defeat him, and he will never return again

*The last word is 'Scar'

*Snape falls in love

*One of the students in Harry's year will become a teacher (possibly Neville, as his name means Absent minded teacher)

*Hermione will become Head-girl, and Harry head-boy

*Harry and Draco team up to fight an evil force

*Lupin returns again

*We will find out why Proffesor Trelaway made a true prediction in book 3

*This will be the very last book. JK says she will miss writing about Harry, but has to stop at some point

*Harry's eyes play an important part in this book, remember Harry's eyes are muggle eyes.

*Harry and Malfoy will work together to solve a problem/save someone from Voldemort's growing powers.

*We will learn a MAJOR secret about Lily, though J.K. says that we'll have to wait to find out.

*Both Lily and James will make an appearance and have a major part to play during the school year.

*One of Harry's admirers or friends will die; the three top cantidates for this are Colin Creevey, Ginny Weasley, and Ron Weasley.

*Harry will finally become captain of the Quidditch Team.

*Professor Umbridge (of the Order of the Phoenix) and Professor Lupin will make yet another return.

*Sirius will return from the dead to help Harry

smithers2003
so does everyone have the new harry potter book? if u do have it, tell me what u think about it...

reply anyone

regards, joe

Ushgarak
Can anyone actually offer any PROOF for any of this?

Let us not forget that people were still being burnt by false leads about the latest book only a week before its release.

airangel429
I agree..there is NO PROOF..and the author can change the book anyway that she likes to b/c it is her right to do so.

rainbowsherbert
Hey guys it could be called Harry potter and the Green Flame Torch.
Do you remember what Dumbledore said about the door in the department of mysteries that always stays locked? He said that there was a power there that the dark lord knows not. And that he, Harry had some of that power. THe Green Flame could be the power. Harrys eyes are green you know.> Happy Dance

america_boxers
my eyes are green it means nothing

america_boxers
J.K. rowling dosent even tell her family the title of her books so everything i hear i cant belive them not untill i read it thats when ill know if its true!

rainbowsherbert
mad I WAS NOT DIRECTING THAT TO YOU "AMERICAN SHORTS". IN CASE YOU DIDN'T READ WHAT I WROTE CORRECTLY( laughing out loud )LET ME CLEAR IT UP FOR YOU: HEY GUYS IT COULD BE CALLED HARRY POTTER AND THE GREEN FLAME TORCH. I SAID HEY GUYS, NOT HEY "AMERICAN SHORTS". AND I DON'T GIVE A FLIP WHAT YOU DO AND DON'T BELIEVE! I ALSO DON'T CARE WHAT COLOR YOUR EYES ARE. I SAID HARRYS EYES, NOT "AMERICAN SHORTS EYES"! mad

america_boxers
jesus! I'm sorry...its the green flame torch thread and i said i dont think that will be the title(might be) and if it is i dont think it would mean anything if harrys eyes and the torch are the same color(thats just what i think i could be wrong).That is what i was tring to say earlier!

The Omega

The Swoll
I didnt get a thing that guy said about american shorts

america_boxers
me or sherbert lady?

tiger lilly
wow rainbowsherbert you need to chill....

Deadalus
The Defence against the Dark arts teacher will be Lupins brother, Romulus Lupin, who is also a warewolf.

Romulus and Remus were in a Roman Legend, supposidly raised by a "She-wolf". I have VERY LITTLE doubt that this spoiler is true

James Potter returns for an hour with the help of a potion.
Both Lily and James will make an appearance and have a major part to play during the school year.
Sirius will return from the dead to help Harry.

It is interesting that you say potion, as Dumbledore Said "No spell can reawaken the dead."

Hermione will become Head-girl, and Harry head-boy

He cant be headboy, as he's not a prefect.

This will be the very last book. JK says she will miss writing about Harry, but has to stop at some point

JK has ALWAYS said she will write seven books.

Harry's eyes play an important part in this book, remember Harry's eyes are muggle eyes.

Muggle eyes? what are you talking about?

america_boxers
wtf im confused are you having a conversation with yourself?? or did i read it wrong?

G-money
Well Ive heard all kinds of stuff about how Snape is going to "fall in love"(yeah right..stupid GIT)..and how Lupin is going to die...i dont believe thats sirus had a daughter b/c i believe that we all would have known that and Harry would have heard about her from Sirus, i dont think Dumbledore will die in #6..i hope not..i like Dumbledore hes a badass and i think he very easily got the best of Voldemort in their duel, another person said something about the prophecy that as made and i think thats a load of crap about how his mom didnt need to die, b/c the prophecy never said that Voldemort couldnt kill Harry..it just said that one of them would have to kill the other..what do you all think????

its_magic
there is one site that has sum rumors and fact the site is called

www.theoderofhtephoenix.net/book-6.htm

its_magic
opps spelt it wrong

www.theoderofthephoenix.net/book-.htm

krassin
i heard that one of the books will be called something like
harry potter and -something- of valdemort
or harry potter and voldemorts's -something

G-money
yeah, but do any of you all believe any of these rumors that are being spread, i personally dont want to see them or know if they are true or not cause it would spoil the books, which i wish they would concentrate more on books than movies, it seems as if they are adjustin the book dates on movies, the hell with the movies get the books out!!!!!!!!!

krassin
i dont think they are

G-money
you dont think what is what?the rumors?or the book dates being adjusted according to the movies?

krassin
book dates

Member.
they're all rumors.

G-money
well oh well..ive still already got one of the 6th books on reserve at a book store....and it sucks cause i mean i read "The Order of The Phoenix" in 2.5 days...then i read it 2 or 3 more times to make sure i got all the details..i wish the books were like 2000 pages..lol..bottom line..best series ever!

Phoenix
Even if that IS the right title, after its been leaked, she might change it. She likes to be the one to decide when everone should know the new name.

crazy_c
I like rumours cos they keep u thinking laughing out loud

silver_tears
first of all how can harry find such a torch when its only the 6th book and where would such a torch be in hogwarts i mean thats the only place where he has access to magical things stick out tongue

umm question how can sirius have a daughter if he never got married i mean think people who write these rumours stick out tongue

if lupin had a brother wouldnt he have gone to hogwarts stick out tongue

im sorry but some of these are so stupid noone who has read the books can possibly take them seriously stick out tongue and the ron one i dont think voldemort gives his death eaters money i mean where would he get it anyways stick out tongue

krassin
peah,and sirus's charges are already dropped,cuz D.dore told em evrything to the ministry,
and i dont think the book will have anything to do with a torch,i mean is it only harry that knows about it? no one alse has thought of using it before?

silver_tears
wat torch are u people talking bout where has this so called torch been mentioned before, and sirius is not cleared if he were he wouldnt have to hide which he has been forced to stick out tongue

krassin
at the end of book 5,dumbledore tells the ministry all the stuff,

krassin
fuge like asks him,and D.dore sayss that they'll talk

silver_tears
oh watever but u dont know hes cleared stick out tongue

krassin
well he is DEAD,to enryone's knolege,so they wil stop looking for him anyway!

rishi
yo you all are mother****er with out any idea

krassin
what a loser..

silver_tears
well u can kiss our A$$es u prick u dont even know any of us mad

rishi
in 1 month i have harry potter 6 and 7 in english

krassin
....dont throw another hissy fit......

krassin
im sure you will

krassin
espacialy in spain

rishi
no its a friend who downloaded it in the net u see

silver_tears
its not a hissy fit it pisses me off that people come in here and act like idiots without a clue miffed

krassin
oh wow,u dolnloaded of the net,i am sure its very real,and not just a fake one!

silver_tears
u never know....... :s

krassin
yeah,i do

krassin
she prooly havent even finished it

silver_tears
i think she has but she has an idea and im sure she told someone stick out tongue

krassin
oh come on!
u really think he found a REAL version?

silver_tears
no but im jus saying it could happen whistle

krassin
but it wont

silver_tears
u dont know that stick out tongue

krassin
yes i do!until the books is out,u never will!

G-money
im with krassin...thats bullshit and we all know it...the rumors we are hearin are probably bullshit too...i think the next 2 books are going to be freakin awsome and cant wait to read them

krassin
mhm yes

Yami_no_Bakura
this is all I know about harry potter 6 & 7: Book 6

-Harry will be 16 years old.

- "Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch" is the title of Book 6. It has come to my attention that these names do not exist: Harry Potter and the Alchemist's Cell, Harry Potter
and the Pyramids of Furmat, and Harry Potter and the Chariots of Light. What this means, I am not entirely sure of it but check.

-There are rumors that it will be called "Harry potter and the Green Flame Torch", as previously believed.

- There has been a continuing rumor that the sixth Harry Potter book it to be called "Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch". Also, JKR has
said that Harry's Green eyes will play an extremely important role in the books. So here is our theory: We think Harry either is the Green Flame
torch (hence GREEN flame, important GREEN eyes) or he will be the only one who can control this torch (hence his mother's important GREEN
eyes, Harrys important GREEN eyes). This could be why Voldemort wanted to kill Harry in the first place, and this could have been Professor
Trelawney's first predictionthats how Voldemort found out, mayebe. -from Lori and Kim -Some sources say title might be "Harry Potter and the
Green Flame Torch". Supposedly, Harry finds a torch which has a green flame and is used to heal good and kill evil. The term "green flame" came
from a magic spell from ancient Egypt. The "green flame" comes from Memphis, Egypt and it means, "I have not stolen food". The "magic spell"
came from the Book of the Dead. Other sources say the book will no be titled that.

-It is rumored that either Lupin's or Quirrel's brother will be a Defense of Against the Dark Arts teacher.

-One of Ron's brother's might die.

Book 7
-Harry will be 17 years old. He will be in his last year at Hogwarts and will come of age in the Wizarding World.

-The book might be called "Harry Potter and the Forest of Shadows".

-Harry Potter might die.

-Lupin returns to play a bigger role than his role in Book 5.

-During an online chat at Scholastic, JKR was asked: "What makes some witches/wizards become ghosts after they die and some
not?" She replied: "You don't really find that out until Book VII, but I can say that the happiest people do not become ghosts. As
you might guess Moaning Myrtle!"

-Proffesor Snape might fall in love and Proffesor Trelawney might fall in love with Snape. But, Snape will not neccesarily fall in love
with Trelawney.

-Harry might fall for a teacher.

-The last word of this book will be scar. It is a proven fact from Time Magazine.

-JK Rowling has said the last word of the last book will be scar! Now she says that it may change during the writing of Book 7.

-Lupin will make a return. J.K.R said she is pretty sure she will put him in the 5th book, but she definetly said he is goniong to play
a big role in the 7th book.

-One of the classmates will become a teacher at Hogwarts - Neville Longbottom.

-A big revelation is made about Lily Potter.

-Hermione will be made a Head Girl.

evil face , evil face , evil face , eek!

Yami_no_Bakura
Here's, what I know: Book 6

-Harry will be 16 years old.

- "Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch" is the title of Book 6, the following namesmay also be the title: Harry Potter and the Alchemist's Cell, Harry Potter and the Pyramids of Furmat, and Harry Potter and the Chariots of Light. What this means, I am not entirely sure of.

-There are rumors that it will be called "Harry potter and the Green Flame Torch", as previously believed.

- There has been a continuing rumor that the sixth Harry Potter book it to be called "Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch". Also, JKR has
said that Harry's Green eyes will play an extremely important role in the books. So here is our theory: We think Harry either is the Green Flame
torch (hence GREEN flame, important GREEN eyes) or he will be the only one who can control this torch (hence his mother's important GREEN
eyes, Harrys important GREEN eyes). This could be why Voldemort wanted to kill Harry in the first place, and this could have been Professor
Trelawney's first predictionthats how Voldemort found out, mayebe. -from Lori and Kim -Some sources say title might be "Harry Potter and the
Green Flame Torch". Supposedly, Harry finds a torch which has a green flame and is used to heal good and kill evil. The term "green flame" came
from a magic spell from ancient Egypt. The "green flame" comes from Memphis, Egypt and it means, "I have not stolen food". The "magic spell"
came from the Book of the Dead. Other sources say the book will no be titled that.

-It is rumored that either Lupin's or Quirrel's brother will be a Defense of Against the Dark Arts teacher.

-One of Ron's brother's might die.

Book 7
-Harry will be 17 years old. He will be in his last year at Hogwarts and will come of age in the Wizarding World.

-The book might be called "Harry Potter and the Forest of Shadows".

-Harry Potter might die.

-Lupin returns to play a bigger role than his role in Book 5.

-During an online chat at Scholastic, JKR was asked: "What makes some witches/wizards become ghosts after they die and some
not?" She replied: "You don't really find that out until Book VII, but I can say that the happiest people do not become ghosts. As
you might guess Moaning Myrtle!"

-Proffesor Snape might fall in love and Proffesor Trelawney might fall in love with Snape. But, Snape will not neccesarily fall in love
with Trelawney.

-Harry might fall for a teacher.

-The last word of this book will be scar. It is a proven fact from Time Magazine.

-JK Rowling has said the last word of the last book will be scar! Now she says that it may change during the writing of Book 7.

-Lupin will make a return. J.K.R said she is pretty sure she will put him in the 5th book, but she definetly said he is goniong to play
a big role in the 7th book.

-One of the classmates will become a teacher at Hogwarts - Neville Longbottom.

-A big revelation is made about Lily Potter.

-Hermione will be made a Head Girl.

to be continued... evil face evil face evil face eek!

Yami_no_Bakura
oooooopppps! I sent it twice!

Misc.

-When Harry spared Peter Petigrew's life he created a special bond according to Dumbldore. Since Voldmort was ressurected of
Pettigew's arm, it may have some kind of effect like when the one when Lily Potter sacraficed herself for Harry. Also, Voldmort has
Harry's blood in him which could also cause something.

-"The Sorting Hat is more ijmportant than it seems in the first three books" - J.K. Rowling

-Ron's birthday is the 1st of March.

-Hermione's birthday is September 19th.

-"There is a charecter who manages to do magic very late in life, but this is very rare in the world I am writing about" - J.K. Rowling

-Snape might die in a future book because Voldemort said that 6 Death Eaters were missing and 1, who had left him forever, will
"be killed". It could not be Kastrof because Voldermort said that one had run away and Kastrof ran away that night.

-Wormtail might help Harry later. From the third book "This is magic at its deepest, its most impenetrable, Harry. But trust me...
the time may come when you will be very glad you saved Pettigrew's life."

-Ron Weasley may have come from the legend of Running Weasel. He was very good at chess and was killed by a yellow rat. Ron
is very good at chess and had a rat whom he tried to turn yellow in Book 1.

-The Order of the Phoenix might not have to do with a gang of wizards fighting the dark side, though that possibility is not ruled out.
It migh have something to do with an ancient legend about two wizards sharing the same pheonix wand core, just like Harry and
Voldemort do. Also, Fawkes might not be Dumbledore's pet by coincidence.

-A theory about Lily Potter:. She has red hair, she is from a muggle family. Ron said in the first book, on the train ride to Hogwarts,
that his mom has a second cousin who's a muggle accountant. All the weasley's have red hair. Their is a possibility that Lily might
be related to the Weasley's.

-Professor Trelawney's first prediction was very important.

-Crookshanks will be back in the future books and he will probally play an important role.

-Where Harry lives during the summer, the Dursleys, will play an important part of a plot in one of the future books.

-Aragog will appear in uture books.

-We all realize that Harry's father James was in slytherein right? "All wizards which went bad were in slytherein." If this is true than
Sirius Black was in Slytherein. The above quote was taken from someone who did not know the Sirius was not really a dark wizard
so therefore Sirius must have been in Slytherein. Sirius Black was in Slytherein. Black is James Potter's best friend. I would
expect that the best friends which were always together were in the same house. It seems that way. If they were always together
they would pretty much have to be in the same classes. In order to be in the same classes they must be in the same house.
Therefore, if Black was in Slytherein so must have James. James Potter was in Slytherein. Therefore Harry can't be related to
Gryffindor because his mom was muggle born. I should hope that if his father had Gryffindor blood, he would be in Gryffindor.
Following this theroy, Lupin and Pettigrew would have been in Slytherein. Pettigrew is definately a Slytherein, adding more proof.

-JKR announced in an online chat that Harry and Draco do not team up in a future book, as was previously rumored.

-Mr. Weasley's flying car will reappear.

-JKR revealed an interesting pice of information during an online chat at Newsround: "Q: Have any of the Hogwarts professors had
spouses? A: Good question - yes, a few of them, but that information is sort of restricted - you'll find out why."

Harry cannot have a pet dragon, said JKR in a 2000 chat: "You can't domesticate a dragon whatever Hagrid thinks. That's simply
impossible. So no. He's got more sense. He might get a different pet at some point but I'm saying no more at this moment."

No characters named Icicle are planned -- JKR actually said that she has no idea where we come up with stuff like this, though she
specifically said Icicle would be a name used in a future book before.

-JK Rowling says, "Magic can't bring dead people back to life," so we will not see a "live" Lily or James Potter.

-"There is more to the Sorting Hat than what you have read about in the first three books," said Rowling. "Readers will find out what
the Sorting Hat becomes as they get into future books."

-How is it determined who gets a letter from Hogwarts? JK Rowling says:"In Hogwarts there's a magical quill which detects the birth
of a magical child, and writes his or her name down in a large parchment book. Every year Professor McGonigal checks the book,
and sends owls to the people who are turning eleven."

-On 60 Minutes, we learned the Ravenclaw Ghost is The Gray Lady. Will we see her in a book soon? Actually, JKR says we already
come into contact with her in Book 1.

-Said J.K Rowling, "There is a character who does manage in desperate circumstances to do magic quite late in life, but that is very
rare in the world I am writing about."

-We will see a return of Mr. Weasley's flying car, Aragog the spider, Sirius Black, Dobby and Crookshanks.! We probably will not
see Lockhart.

-JK Rowling says Hermione will lighten up even more in future books.

-We will learn about Harry's grandparents in future books.

-J.K Rowling said in several interviews that Harry will not become an animagus like his father.

-The secret to Harry's riches will be revealed in an upcoming book.

-A reporter who interviewed Ms. Rowling said JKR confided Harry will NOT be tempted to the Dark Side.

-Lupin might die because Peter has a silver arm and silver kills werewolves.

-Harry might become Gryffindor's heir. Proof: 1) his birthday is on July 31, wich falls under the astrological sign of Leo, the lion. The
lion is the house symbol for Gryffindor. 2) He was able to summon the sword of Grodric, which only a "true Gryffindor could do". 3)
It was predicted that the heir to Gryffindor would bring down the heir to Slytherin, which explaines why Voldemort wanted to kill him
and his father. 4) The sparks that harry shot out of his wand were the house colors for Gryffindor.

-There is major reason to believe that Crookshanks is Ms. Figg becaus she found her way to Potter in order to protect him, both
when he was in Hogwarts and when he was home with the Dursely's. There has been spectulation for awhile that Crookshanks is in
fact an Animagus. Crookshanks might also be half-kneazle, as defined in the Magical Creatures book.

-JK Rowling said that the next books will be "Darker". She also said another person who dies will be a "special fan" of Harry's. Colin
Creevy, a huge fan of Harry, might be the person who dies. But, it may also Ginny Weasley or Dobby.

-Info from an editor predicts that Harry is going to be expelled. When is not known, but Harry is going to find another school and will
get back in Hogwarts after stoping something.

-Lupin might come back as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher and Fleur Delacour will work as a teacher's assistant. Victor
Krum might come back as a first year flying teacher and Quidditch refree. Karkoff might come back and work with Dumbledore.
Siruis might stay at Hagrid's hut for the year.

-Harry will not be attacked as much in one book but there will be a assault on the entire school and Harry might be framed.

-We will learn what Harry's parents did for a living before they were killed by Voldermort. JKR says this is intregal to the plot.

-The fact that Harry has his mother's eyes will be very important in a future book. As is the fact that her wand was a great wand for
charm work.

-We will see an heir to Voldemort.
(from different sources)

angel shifty devil

DanzDirtyDacri8
Anyone have a pic of teh hottest guy in the movie?( Harry Potter)(Dan Radcliffe)

Yami_no_Bakura
hi

Yami_no_Bakura
I do

Yami_no_Bakura
here you go:

Yami_no_Bakura
wink

DanzDirtyDacri8
Okay, Me n my friend have made a zine based on Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy. This Zine has Pictures, polls and info. So if are a Potter Fanatic or a Malfoy Fanatic then subcribe to Potter and Malfoy Mania U can email [email protected] Subjectmessedubby to Potter and Malfoy Mania.
Hope u check out our zine! laughing out loud

silver_tears
let me say those things up top are such bullshit i mean seriously the fifth book jus comes out and theres crap on the 6th and 7th already my ass i mean really if u fall for that then u deserve to be fooled stick out tongue

Phoenix
have a feeling that this revealed plot of hp6 may be another fan novel like the oder of the pheonix everyone heard of - you knw, fitted with ALL the rumors and everything

lovethemoon
like hiya ppl does anyone know how to audition for luna lovegood for the film?? i heard you have to write a letter first but who too?? does neone have a clue? HELP ME IM LIKE M A D . ive been looking for ages and i cant find out ANYTHING......... xxxxxmexxxxxx

p.s orlando bloom is like .... word cant describe him i luv him xxxxxxxxxx

o ye LUNA LOVEGOOD NEONE????????

lovethemoon
mail me or wateva u do here xxxxxxxxx me xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yami_no_Bakura
you better look! mad

silver_tears
so we are aware the dude behind harry is nicholas flamel who is not been mentioned from the first book stick out tongue and so we are clear anyone can make that its fan made and no need to get angry stick out tongue

tigereyes456
umm oone problem nicholas is supost to be dead by now!!!!!!!!!!! and their all rumours i think myself no one will know until the book comes out and harry potter will not die cuz j.k rowling is writting more then 7 books

Phoenix
um yeh, that is just pictures from the 1st and 4th book covers reversed and stuck together...

Phoenix
sorry...

katie1989
well this is just my guess but i reckon somink will happen with dumbledores brother because he is mentioned or maybe Petunia will be the persont o learn magic late in life, i dunno just a guess... plus i dont think dumbledore will die or at least not untill the 7th book because harry has already lost everyone parent like, the sympathy about that is done so i dont think she will put him through thw same thing again.. one of the weasley bothers might die though

silver_tears
i doubt dumbledore will die at the end of the series stick out tongue and aunt petunia cant learn magic because u cant learn magic unless u go to hogwarts from age 11 big grin

G-money
Silver tears ive been reading through all the stuff u post and i dont even need to post anything else b/c i agree with everything you said...that cover was the biggest load of shit ive ever seen, the rumors are prolly VERY VERY far off. and who in the hell said that harrys dad was in Slytherin....i would like to see good solid evidence of this statement before i believe it!

silver_tears
well put big grin

silver_tears
and i must say i wont believe anything till i actually read the book big grin

IBTonks
Hey ppl! the mystery gripping millions of harry potter fans - the titles of the final two books - may have been solved.
The papers have discovered that the sixth and seventh books could be "Harry Potter and the Mudblood Revolt" and "Harry Potter and the Quest of the Centaur."
The two titles have been secretely registered as trade marks with the UK Patent Office by a company called Seabottom Productions.
The firm only registered itself at Companies House days before the patent application was made on July 24th. Seabottom Productions shares the same London address as lawyers Feild, Fisher, Waterhouse.
Intriguingly, they are the lawyers for film company Waner Brothers, who, as we all know, turned the first three potter books into movies. And the only Seabottom employee listed at Companies House is also a legal secretary with Feild, Fisher, Waterhouse.
J K Rowling's literacy agents refused to comment on the patent applications. Rachel Tan, who deals with the Waner account at Field, Fisher, Waterhouse, said: "i have been instructed by my client not to speak to the press."
J k Rowling has already revealed that she always planned to write two more novels. But until now, nothing was known of what form the final two books would take.
A Patent Office source explained that future titles would be registered as trade marks to stop anyone cashing in on the Harry Potter brand. Seabottom will own exclusive rights for ten years.

Firefly Clover
All I know is that book 6 is supposed to be about the same thickness as book 1

IBTonks
ur joking!!!!!! it better not be! i spose it wud give a break from all thre readin don ein books 4 & 5, but the same thickness as book 1!!!!! i always assumed as the 6th wud be a thick one caus it's gonna be a while till its finished

Firefly Clover
I know. I love big long huge books. It's supposed to be a lot about Lily too. Check out http://www.dark-mark.com. It has some rumours there.

G-money
yeah i aint believein crap until i read the book and i know for a fact that Harry's father (James) was not in Slytherin, unless you have something useful or somewhat true/believeable plz spare us all the time and aggravation!

unibrow
the link didnt work

crazy_c
J.K said the 6th book wont take as long because she doesnt have as many distractions as when she was write the 5th book.

robincooper
guys i was under the impression it would be 'harry potter and the grewen flame torch' but yet again i'm wrong! but then again don't believe 'everything you read in the paper' there so biast these days!

Zamora
james potter is the heir os slytherin so he was killed by Voldermort. Severus Snape is Lilly Potter's brother/cousin which jusified why lily helped him out while being bullied. Snape does not like this since he belives in pure blood and changes his name (lily has a backround of Muggle family - Anut Petunia). In the very end Harry will sacrifise himself in order for Voldermort to die and when that happens all that he killed will be restored and Harry's scar will be gone.

Pain Drain
I heard that the possible title for number 6 in the book is Harry Potter And The Green Flame Torch.

( and Cho Chang wont be in the prisnor of askaban movie! wait until the next one for her)

G-money
ok..i dont know where you all get this stuff about James Potter being in slytherin..but he wasnt..he was NOT in slytherin. james was killed b/c he was tryin to keep Voldemort from killing harry...just as harry's mother was killed tryin to do the same, Voldemort tried to kill harry b/c he thought he was doing what the prophecy said. AND how can James potter be the heir of slytherin when in book#2(Chamber of Secrets) tom riddle(Voldemort) said he was the last remaining ancestor of Salzar Slytherin. Point proven..hes not got anything to do with Slytherin

Phoenix
I think that may be a fake rumor of the book title, but you never know! we'll find it out ((hopefully)) in her next press interview!

sammmy
i heard that book 6 was gonna b called Harry Potter And The Mudblood Revolt
and book 7 was gonna b called Harry Potter And The Quest Of The Centaur.

Firefly Clover
its just like book 4 was rumoured to be Harry Potter and the Triwizard Tournament

shellysnow
I heard Joanne has already written the final chapter of the last (7th) book.

crazy_c
she has and she has it hidden i a folder in a safe

G-money
what no responce? cuase i want to know if im wrong!

Hegemon875
All Harry Potter fans should really step up to the next level and try reading the Lord of the Rings. Even if you don't fully understand it, and you won't after having been sheltered by the Harry Potter stories, you'll have grown in a literary sense and will be able to leave behind such childish stories such as J.K. Rowlings quaint little excursion into the world of witches and wizards and pursue a deeper understanding of great literature, namely the Lord of the Rings, the Silmarillion, and History of Middle Earth. Perhaps then you will see just how much you were missing out on.

Fitzelchen
@ Hegemon: I don't think that Harry Potter is childish stuff! Sorry guy!

In Germany, that's where I come from, there are several rumours that the names of the following two books are " Harry Potter and the revolt of the mudbloods " and for the last book "Harry Potter and the search for the centaur". I don't know if it's right. But it was mentioned in a very popular teenie magazine. What do you think about that?
Bye Fitzelchen

IBTonks
lol u guyz! james potter was in gryffindor it shows u in the first film!!!! open ur eyes!!!! and here's a question....if james was heir of slytherin(which he isn't! b4 n e one gets touchy!) y the hell wud voldemort wanna kill him?!?!!!!!!! caus if he was heir he and voldemort wud be related....well not quite but u get the jist and therefore wud be on the same 'level'

CandyKoRn
lol... have any of you actually read the books??

seems to me.. people come on here acting like they know everything.. when all they've seen is the movies..

IBTonks
kandykorn, u wiv me or against me?!!! just askin!

Pain Drain
i acutully herd that that was the unoffical title for book six

G-money
I will agree that the Lord of the Rings series is indeed good, however Harry Potter is not childish and is very good, in fact i would rather read the Harry Potter books 10 times over, but i wont deny that Lord of the Rings is good

StrgzrCndyPixie
i agree with ya

FallenForever
Sorry Hegemon, but the Harry Potter books are like a hundred times better than any of the lord of the rings. i love to read, but the lord of the rings is just boring, i wanted all of the characters to just die so that the book could be over, i know so many people like it and all but i honestly could not understand that. and, well, harry potter is not that childish, but i agree it is very easy to read.

i also agree with silver tears about all of that stuff about the green flames torch book. just because you get a picture of something doesn't mean it is real. jk rowling is not gunna tell anyone anything big about the book like that for awhile.

and whoever said that they are downloading the sixth and seventh hp books ( sorry, i forget your name and i am too lazy to go back and look), i dont think you understand how many so called sixth and seventh hp books there are on the net, there is a tonlike silver tears said, i wont believe anything until the sixth book comes out.

FallenForever
and strgzrcndypixie, your poem is really good, but it is really sad sad

CheryL_33
Harry potter and the flame torch??? sounds like a funny name I heard the 6th hp book or 7th book was going to be called Harry potter and the pyrmaid of something can't remember

Orli'sElf7
i agree with silver tears about all of that stuff about the green flames torch book. just because you get a picture of something doesn't mean it is real. jk rowling is not gunna tell anyone anything big about the book like that for awhile.

and whoever said that they are downloading the sixth and seventh hp books ( sorry, i forget your name and i am too lazy to go back and look), i dont think you understand how many so called sixth and seventh hp books there are on the net, there is a tonlike silver tears said, i wont believe anything until the sixth book comes out." --Fallen Forever

I agree !!! but i like the lord of the rings books just as much lol. the dialogue is a lil hard to understand but i think the basic concept is an awsome story!! harry potter i admit is cool too though lol (TOM FELTON :lovesmile are u sure its called the green flame torch? can someone please send me the site where they found this?

G-money
IM not believeing anything about the title of the new book until J.K. Rowling decides to release it, the Lord of the Rings are good, but they dont hold a light to Harry Potter,personally i enjoy seeing some of these rumors i think they are funny, b.c you know most of them have no base or proof behind them.

G-money
i think Harry Potter is one of the better series in the last 10 years,i mean its hard to find books that keep getting better and better with each one..it really is....and thats exactly what J.K. has done with this series, shes brilliant, cant wait for the next one, and im tired of seeing rumors that are nowhere close to true too, but oh well!

StrgzrCndyPixie
I AGREE

ada
hi guys! i heard that the sixth book will b called "harry potter and the green flame torch" and the 7th book will b called, "harry potter and the fortress of shadows"

nazgulinthedark
i hope she's quiker w/ these other books on coming out, i must of taken her 3 yrs. to finish the 5th one

ada
thats cos she was exhausted and expecting her son. but ive heard the 6th book is out in 2005. if u think about it, it must b cos they'll b filming the 5th film in 2005 so they'll need the 6th book by then in order to start filming. anyway i bloody well hope so!

XxSamanthaxX
Yea, they may have to put the movies on hold, because the 7th book probably won't be out in time.
But I heard that JKR hasn't decided yet on what to title the next two books. Like she has a few ideas and hasn't given a final decision yet. Oh well, I don't care too much about the titles anyways... I just can't wait to read the next 2 books big grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses
and
you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. Initsereg!!

Pain Drain
OK Maybe im wrong but one site even had a cover for it, made up big grin

Pain Drain
But what do you think about the fact that Cho Chang wont be in the film until 4?

starlitegrl
I think the 6th book is gonna have smth to do with a Green flame torch but i don't think thats gonna be the tittle.......they r just flase rumors.....
----------------------------
It would be great if they had cho in the 3rd movie...... but she doesn't play a big role in it...i mean they don't have woods and he plays a bigger role that she does ( i think)...........but they gotta have a cho 4 the 4th movie. bunny

ada
i heard that the 6th book will b called " The Green Flame Torch" and the 7th, " The Fortress Of Shadows." i must admit though, i agree with samantha, i dont really care wat there called, i just cant wait to read them! although the 7th book title seems exciting!!!!

HermioneMalfoy

Orli'sElf7
Yea sammy and hermionemalfoy i heard the same thing here in the US

Smart Hermione
i heard about the mudblood revolt..but that was what was rumoured to be the title of the seventh book and the green flame title for the sixth

katzmeow
The 6th book is named 'Harry Potter and The Green Flame Torch' and the 7th book is, as yet, unnamed. As for 'Harry Potter and the Mudblood Revolt and' 'Harry Potter and the Quest of the Centaur' i believe it has been another list of Harry Potter Fakes that are finding their way to the web...

kelo
WAZZ UP!!!

iluvdraco
Personally I didn't really like the 5th harry because harry was so bitter and rude and mean to his friends. Although he, in a way, has a right to be pissed at the life he has been SOO mean to the people who love him. I think that in the 6th one, he will be the same way. He will be So mad in the begginning, I know he will, because he will still be thinking of Sirius, and he will be stuck with the unsympathizing Dersleys. I think that one of the only ways that JK can change the tone to a relatively more positive tone is by giving him almost Top scores on his owls. But I have a feeling that wont cheer him up in the slightest. HE will still be bitter. At the end, I bet that he will have like a realization that he needs to start having a more positivie and determined attitude to kill Voldemort. So overall, I think that the 6th one wont be as good as the ones prior to it, but I bet the 7th one will be kick ass!

As far as titles go, Im going to have to agree with whoever said that JK wouldnt put the Green Flame Torch, or whatever the rumors say after the GOblet of Fire. But honestly, I dont get the thrill in knowing the title so early, I mean I dont htink its that big of a deal.

But for the 6th one, I bet that someone else very close to harry will die, not Hermione or Ron, but like Cho or someone. I mean, just someone who is not part of the ultimate trio, but someone who has importance, but not like a main main character.

shaber
But the Torch could kill Voldemort, Robin. I expect it would destroy the Dementors. devil

belldandy
im late for this thread...but i have told ya, in an other thred that i knew that the book was going to be named THE GREEN FLEM TORCH
give me a break!!
i also have a supposed name for the 7th book, if u care... this time...
where JK i so gonna kill harry... she was so ovbious in an interview

benchi
arial

The first time Order of the Phoneix sold out, I got so desperate for the copy that I tryed downloading on Kazaa. And I downloaded a false copy. But people have been talking about rumors about the upcoming books and some of the rumors that they say has already happened in the book that I have downloaded, which is pretty weird. Some of the things that they predicted as rumors and came true were :

Harry has to choose to save Hermoine or fight against Voldemort
Harry becomes Quidditch Captain
Malfoy falls in love with Ginny causing him to switch sides
Percy dies
Peter Pettigrew returns clearning Sirius Black
Harry and Hermoine become Headboy/Girl
Colin Creevey dies trying to save Harry from Voldemort
Harry's Mom was forced into being a death eater at one point
Harry is the heir of Gryffindor

IBTonks
Hey ppl! the mystery gripping millions of harry potter fans - the titles of the final two books - MAY have been solved.
The papers have discovered that the sixth and seventh books COULD be "Harry Potter and the Mudblood Revolt" and "Harry Potter and the Quest of the Centaur."
The two titles have been secretely registered as trade marks with the UK Patent Office by a company called Seabottom Productions.
The firm only registered itself at Companies House days before the patent application was made on July 24th. Seabottom Productions shares the same London address as lawyers Feild, Fisher, Waterhouse.
Intriguingly, they are the lawyers for film company Waner Brothers, who, as we all know, turned the first three potter books into movies. And the only Seabottom employee listed at Companies House is also a legal secretary with Feild, Fisher, Waterhouse.
J K Rowling's literacy agents refused to comment on the patent applications. Rachel Tan, who deals with the Waner account at Field, Fisher, Waterhouse, said: "i have been instructed by my client not to speak to the press."
J k Rowling has already revealed that she always planned to write two more novels. But until now, nothing was known of what form the final two books would take.
A Patent Office source explained that future titles would be registered as trade marks to stop anyone cashing in on the Harry Potter brand. Seabottom will own exclusive rights for ten years.

What do you guys think?

Schizo_n_me
...I dunno..."Harry Potter and the Mudblood Revolt"? Sounds corny...

jennyanderson
You really think that those two titles are really going to be the next titles of the last 2 HP book, huh? Honestly cant you see that to register the HP title it takes only about 3000 pound each ( sorry, cant find the pound symbol in my key board right now)? You are perhaps the most naive person I've ever meet. Where do you think all the rumours surfaces from? The papers of course. In the past it has been proved like a gazillion times that they register the HP books in different titles just to throw off the readers on their tracks. Anyway the HP book makes more than 200 million pounds after their release, and you really think that the publishers would risk it all by registering the REAL HP books title right now, when they already know it very well that it is bound to leek? And talk about other rumours, only 30% of it comes true the rest 70% doesn't, where do you think all this rumours comes from, the papers again, my friend. And the rumours regarding the tiles won't come true this time because of all the hush hush regarding the next books, they've made sure about that, they are not ready to let the cat out of the bag for a mere 6000 pounds (thats how much it took to register the last to supposedly HP books you mentioned) because of the previously stated reasons (200 million pounds is a lot of money pal).

IBTonks
jesus christ!! u don't need to be so F****** insulting! or perhaps u can't read properly, seeing as i said they MAY be the future titles not the ARE the future titles......and i cut and paste it from the newspapers website.....i just thought ppl wud like to know a different insight into the last 2 books....please quote me on ONE time that i said i BELIEVED them in that post, caus i wud really like to know where u got ur accusations from, all i wanted was ppls opinions! i quote...."what do you guyz think?" jesus ****in christ, ur the niaive one "pal". argh i hate pple like you, think they ****ing know everything.

Schizo_n_me
I know I don't know everything...just almost everything wink

IBTonks
oh and take a look at the title "my friend" ( laughing "my friend" :laughsmile does it say "i know the titles for book 6 + 7" no it ****ing doesn't.....it says "Hmmm...the titles for books 6 & 7?" do you not know what a question mark means? laughing

IBTonks
for everyone whos' reading this...apart from jenny....i apologise for the swearing.....but u have to be able to see my point!

Schizo_n_me
Well somtimes swearing makes it easier to make a point so.....we understand! smile

IBTonks
thankyou!!mi just can't believe she just jumped in wiv that

PersefonePotter
Can we all breathe now?? smile

I have read this before. I find the best source for things like this is Mugglenet.com

IBTonks
lol! matrix mixed wiv herry potter! kewl name!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>