If I were to write the final HP book, it may go something like this:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly Clover
(this is a joke by the way) Neville will find out that he could have been in Harry's position and charges off out of jealousy over Harry (you know the type I mean) to find Lord Voldemort, thinking if he defeats him then he will receive Harry's glory. He is so driven by this that he doesn't pause to think and foolishly runs in and is murdered by Voldemort (or one of his followers). Harry, driven out of his rage, guilt and sadness over Neville's death will rise up above Voldemort, make a touching speech about his parents, Cedric, Sirius and Neville (which will make me cry). Voldemort will take it as a joke, and prepare to finally kill Harry. He casts his curse which hits Harry. Harry is then dying, but yet he doesn't feel it yet. He is then filled with an upsurge of power, as James, Lily, Cedric, Sirius and Neville give him immense strength and he kills Voldemort. Dumbledore and the others all run in. They try to help Harry but it's no use. He fades away to be reunited with those waiting for him in the Otherworld...
Okay, my idea began as a joke, then I got carried away. Why have I made Harry die? Because i believe all good heroes die in the end.

crazy_c
i want harry 2 die

Firefly Clover
hehe me too

robincooper
well i bet you, she'll kill him off in the last book anyway!

its_magic
i know if u read other threads i am always saying to kill dumbledor but for once i supose harry should die lol

Hermione Grange
ya lol

frootlooplucy
ohh dont say harryll diesad lol let me live in my fantasy that he'll end up happily ever after lol!!

Becky_banana
I think harry should die, it would be quite dramatic wouldnt it?

Firefly Clover
Yeah. But I don't think Dumbledore should die. Harry's parents, Cedric and Sirius have already died on him. It wouldn't be fair for him to lose Dumbledore as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.