cool ROTK poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlayerChick1188
Here's a new one that a combination of some other posters out now...pretty neat big grin big grin big grin

Storm
nice!

Fire
yea tho I'd rather had eomer instead of Frodo

elven~kitten
bunny JOY! bunny

Wow... this is my new favorite. Has the best of Elves, Men, and Hobbits too. Three reasons to say, 'Thank you, Gods!'

billyboyd4ever
hey can we order that poster yet?
or do we have to wait until rotk comes out?

FirthFlower
That is so cool .Viggo looks well fit ,can't wait for da ROTK to see more.

fini
sad january 1st is soooooooooooo far away........

Fire
why do you have to wait that long fini?

elven~kitten
>> yea tho I'd rather had eomer instead of Frodo

Mmmmm.... blink Eomer....

BOPRecruit 16
first offical teaster poster:

http://www.lordoftherings.net/legend/downloads/rotkteaser/images/aragorn_poster.jpg

muse5
only 90 days till return of the king...that poster is hot, eomer would be good on that poster too smile

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.lordoftherings.net/legend/downloads/rotkteaser/images/arwen_poster.jpg

Shadowfax
there are more lotr teaser posters at:

h ttp://w ww.lordoftherings.net/index_rotk_teaser.html?frodo

just get rid of the spaces!

BOPRecruit 16
that's where i got them from!

Dark_Queen
very impressivesmile cant wait until ROTK

BOPRecruit 16
can't wait to see it over my winter break.

ilvorlandobloom
yay, legolas is on it! big grin

Orli'sElf7
ohh the teaser poster's HOT man!!!! lol hmmm in the one with legoals love love love it looks like aragorn cut his hair? maybe tied it back...hmm...oh nice armour too...very regal like!!

BOPRecruit 16
haven't seen one with legolas on it.

Orli'sElf7
the one with legolas on it is the very first one on the top...legolas aragorn in th middle and the other one.

BOPRecruit 16
any more posters? *btw, can you see my new siggy under the pyro one?*

Orli'sElf7
uhhh the killer movies attatchment thingy?

SlayerChick1188
no BOP Recruit, It's just the URL

you have to pust the brackets on both ends of the URL for it to show up as an image. I'm not sure if that is exactly what you put though. ( i like the new sig by the way: the oustsiders are great!)

pablo007
Aragorn looks like a bad ass.

pablo007
But I wanna see the official poster.

pablo007
There's one where Sam and Frodo look like lovers.

BOPRecruit 16
i did do that, but it still didn't work! ugh! yeah, another outsiders fan!!!

muse5
i saw a book cover at school that was the rotk teaser poster, i can't find it though! very sad!!

muse5
i've seen that picture... no comment

muse5
OMG! that one of frodo!!!! it looks like he's dying, that's so sad!!!! sad

CandyKoRn
LoL.... They have VERY gay tendancies on and off the screen, the lot of them..

I reckon something when on up there in the mountains between the lot of em...

*ponders* *shudders*

CandyKoRn
Manorisms' around each other* even.. bah.. wrong words..

*cries*

Orli'sElf7
hahhaha lol

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, the teaser with sam and frodo scares me to some perverted degree...lol

VenomVA
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

muse5
me too... i found this picture on nincompanions.net, it's kinda freaky deaky, it's been superimposed but still, it looks pretty scary

BOPRecruit 16
why did the author have to make them seem so gay? lol it's just plain scary! lol

muse5
i know, try watching lotr with ur friends who are all perverted... very interesting experience

Exa
My fav is definitely the one with Gollum smile

Arwenishott
u mean the one where gollum's face takes up the whole screen?..................that is awesome.............i have it on my desktop.

BOPRecruit 16
same here! allie and i ate alot of candy before the movie started, and right in the middle of where theodon was at his son's grave is pretty much where we started to crack up and make wild disgusting gestures about the guy's looking gay and so forth. very happy, lots of laughter filled experince. laughing out loud

*ooh! "here without you" by 3 doors down is playing now on 104.9*

Exa
I mean this:

Orli'sElf7
lool awww i love gollum!!!!!!1

muse5
BOPrecruit... the flower at that part started my friend samantha and i off, it just popped up and that's one of the sadder parts in the movie so it was even funnier... we didn't stop laughing for ever... we saw it on new years eve because we had nothing better to do and everything made us laugh... especially the face that frodo makes when ever he's around a ringwraith... we can be extremely perverted when hyper... we can't watch TTT together anymore... we don't stop laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.