Favourte Character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
mine are Fred and George

Firefly Clover
Sirius, Lupin, Snape, Cedric, James and Lily, probably in that order

Fallin Angel
Harry, Draco, Herm, Fred and George, Oliver, and Ron

Firefly Clover
Love your sig btw Fallin Angel

Phoenix
love your title firefly!! I love Sirius as well - he's right behind fres and george!

Fallin Angel
Firefly Clover , thanks for the comment , i like your icon big grin

Firefly Clover
Hehe thankies everyone. Hehe Phoenix, someone's a Pirates.o.t.Caribbean fan. I loved that movie!!

unibrow
sirius used to be my fav char sad but now its book five ginny she seemed like a wuss in all the other books

silver_tears
definately sirius big grinbig grinbig grinhappy

Sesshomaru
Fred, George, Harry, and Ron.

its_magic
hermione all the way not only is she hot she is smart

StrgzrCndyPixie
Personally i like hermione granger shes pretty kool and i think dracos awesome not to mention hes pretty hotttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love

frootlooplucy
ohh that poem is so sadsad
my fave characters (this could take a while) (and theyre not in any particular order): Sirius, Lupin, James, Lily, Tonks, Harry, Ron Hermione, Neville, Fred, George, Bill, Ginny, Luna, Snape, McGonagall, Dumbledore, Hagrid and Dobby.

rishi
hello

Hermione Grange
my fav is like its magic hermione and shes really hot and smart

BOPRecruit 16
sirius, lupin, harry, ron, fred, george, dobby...

N.Tonks
Tonks

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh i forgot to say that ron was also one of my fav characters before!!
He was so funny in the second movie espically in the spider seens when his voice was breaking. i dont recon hes cute or anything but hes really funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile big grin laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rock yes happy shifty

crazy_c
Loooooooooooony luna

Becky_banana
Hermione because i can relate to her most.

Phoenix
h, yeah, Tonks was cool too!

robincooper
mundungus rules he reminds me of some of my friends LOL!

b-ball_chick
ya

cupkake
Fred and George are the best they are so funny

Kat121278
I love Wood..he's mental!!

b-ball_chick
mmm realy 2 think of it u cant choose-well i cant, i think luna cuz shes wierd, fred n george cuz theyre funny, hermy cuz shes a pain n can insult, n harry cuz-well i dunno

leah11
i thought sirius was the best sad but since he's dead i'll say dumbledore because he always says cool things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.