the mailman takes out..................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

feltonfreak
it reminds you of your pet kitten that the mail man took out on your 8th birthday

hahahhahahah i know its sad, but just picture s msilman driving and he "takes out" a kitten kitten.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

KidRock
o...k What the f**k?

DeNiro
i am thinkin the same thing

feltonfreak
ITS FUNNI AND IF YOU DON'T I REALLY DON'T CARE. MUAHAHAHAHAHA laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

Fire
now the thread already exists twice

DeNiro
i dont get it write it like ur not retarded then maybe i will figure it out wink

feltonfreak
well teh more places its on teh more people can read it
muahahaha

DeNiro
its dumb i dont get it and i really do explain it to me eek! its driving me nuts

ragesRemorse
what the hell are you on about are you asking a question or giving a statement. next time you say somthing try using brain cells it helps the rest of us

Crash_Overload
I get it. but it is just not funny. A Mailman dilivering a kitten for your 8th b-day. Not funny.

DeNiro
crash put it into an easyier text yes very sad and pitaful thread coughstupidcough

feltonfreak
well top me its find it funny because it's not every day you hear: the mail man "took out" the cat. jeez

finti
well someone let the straitjacket and the doors open at the lunibin

Korri
thats not funny

i know wot i would like the mail man to bring me big grin

diegocala
Ah yeah Korri! I like it when the mailman brings me that!

And felton, I think that the mailman wants pussy not the cat big grin

Korri
urm....u sure?!! blink

diegocala
maybe?

SpikeSpiegel
Korri, u did mean Keanu Reeves right, if so i've just become v confused

diegocala
I don't know what she was talking about but, I was talking about the mailman bringing me some wahakan top

feltonfreak
o my bob! miffed you people it is just a joke, because it's funny, and i have always wondered what it would be like to be in a straight jacket, it thats what oyu ment. muahahahaha

diegocala
Hey, who's bob?

crazy_rock_chic
blink confused

diegocala
you're on fire there crazy rock chic!

must_kill_Santa
wow that sso kool i dont like this thread

feltonfreak
if ya don't like it, why did you come here, AND why did you post that. did you just want to make a point because it was POINTLESS. muahahahahahaha. and i don't know hu bob is it's jus something me and my friends like to say. AND YES I HAVE FRIENDS.

f00tball
wow mailmen are scary cept for my friends dad

f00tball
post here dammit revive an old thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.