ginger snaps the best canadian movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eminem/the one
have any of you seen ginger snaps the star in it is the girl from freddy vs jason kathrine issabelle the girl in the shower. rock

pablo007
She's hot but the movie's crappy, the wolf looks awfully fake.

eminem/the one
man you sound like my brother but hey the wolf did look fake. but the movie rocked

carnage713
ill rent sounds good

ragesRemorse
it was ok, but i think its more of a horror flick for chiks like some kind of symbolic message for the girls but dog soldiers is the best werewolf movie. the wolf diddnt look that bad it was better than the one in bad moon

eminem/the one
hey rages thanks man you rock rock rock rock

eminem/the one
also carnage you are so far my favorite person on here smokin' smokin'

carnage713
lol its nice to meat sum kewl people on hea

rock beer

eminem/the one
thanks man same here rock beer Happy Dance smokin' cool

BackFire349
i havnet seen it, but i have been meaning too.

eminem/the one
cool i think you might like it if you like wolf movies and girls.

eminem/the one
hey who saw ginger snaps

KaneHodder
That goes to anything by David Cronenberg. Especially one called "The Brood" it is an early 80's horror movie and I promise if you had seen it, you will not forget it.

Striel
Gingersnaps would have been great if they hadn't been werewolves. It would have been more disturbing if they were just psychotic teens.

soin2cal
I love this movie because it has a good suspense. But it is kind of slow moving. And i did not realize this was not american, both sound the same to melaughing out loud or alikestick out tongue

pumas79
i got all three of them but im a fiend for a werewolf movie,
they are not to bad, to be honest i like the third one dispite that it dont make to much sense as it is set in the 1800's,
but the music on all of them is very weird and is the kinda stuff i like,
the werwolf looks kinda crap in some of them but each of the films has its good bits,

soin2cal
So are all sequels good in thie movie? I did not realize there was three of these!

pumas79
there are three of them
ginger snaps
ginger snaps back
and ginger snaps back the beginning

dave_kodak
Originally posted by pumas79
there are three of them
ginger snaps
ginger snaps back
and ginger snaps back the beginning i have seen all 3, i would have to say that "Ginger Snaps" is the better of the 3, "Ginger Snaps Back" was alright but i liked the first one better.
and as for the beginning, i did not see the end of it, but for the most part i liked it.

Pandemoniac
Ginger 1&2 were good (yet to see the 3rd), nice approach and development, connecting and referring to the changes and distress one endures while growing up. I'm fine with the low budget execution, the story was told right and did not need fancy effects.

But best Canadian horror? I remember this indie Canadian movie named 'Cube' and with although respect, that rocked me much more

dave_kodak
Cube was made by the same man who made "Nothing" (2003)
which they were both shot in toronto.
Nothing is not a horror, but i own it on Dvd.

they both have Actor's David Hewlett and Andwer Miller.

vivando-loca
i love this movie.

MildPossession
Not the BEST Canadian film, but Ginger Snaps is a fantastic horror film, really enjoy it. The other two were not up there with it. The second one is worth a watch though, and I liked it. Third I didn't think much of it.

vivando-loca
the second one can't really be compared to the first, imo. it was so different. and that signature twist, so Lionsgate. they were just too different. i still think the original is the best, but that's because i like ginger better than B. :P

Wolfie
What's it about? I'm not into werewolf flicks.

Chex
I'm not sure if I could safely say the best Canadian movie or not, but it's up there in my top favorites list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.