gambit or spiderman who would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambit88
who do you think would win gambit or spiderman

carnage713
spidy hands down gambits kewl n all but no contest

FallingBlue
gambit...

Zephonim
Spidey is way too fast. As cool as Gambit is (and he is damn cool) the speed difference is just way too much of a factor. Plus the super strength couldn't hurt either.

Vetkin
C'mon. Weasly kinetic cards against super-strength, super-agilty, and spider-webs. Bloody hell, Spidey could kick his arse.

Spidey hands down.

Darth Vicious
And dont forget tthe spidey sense and i believe they fought before and spidey won!!

Rogue Jedi
the only super hero spider man cant beat is superman.

Jason Horan
Gambit has the ability to charge stuff so if he got ahold of spider-man then goodbye spidey!

Thats just how I see it i could go either way but I don't think it would be an easy battle!

cyberharpie
Spidey is really cool. But I'm partial to Gambit.... big grin How adorable is he?

Jason Horan
I'm guessing very adorable! big grin

BOPRecruit 16
what's the point of having this poll when it has nothing to do with this subject of superheros? btw, i'd pick spider-man over gambit winning in a battle.

ragesRemorse
gabit would just grab hold and charge spideys webbing and blow his arms off

Bagtatta
.. - Who cares?

I think that's a grand point.

ragesRemorse
if you dont care why even come to a post about spiderman vs gambit?

Belladonna 16
Spidey does have the speed advantage and the web shooters and all but Gambit is so cool...plus he has an awesome power, if he got a hold of Spider-Man, even for a second, then Spidey would be blown to pieces. By the by love the discussion topic I would die to see a movie based on Gambit versus Spider-Man even if it would be pointless eye candy...

DemonicGambit
I would have to say Spidey would win....sad As much as I hate to say it, if Spidey can beat Superboy, then I'm pretty sure he can beat Gambit, unless! All of Gambit's fans helped him!

*Attacks Spiderman with other Gambit lovers*

gambit88
i don't really know who would win thinking about spidey would have to touch gambit to beat him so i would have to say well man i don't know i like gambit and spiderman just abouit the same i don't really know i owuld say spiderman just cuz if he did get one punch off without gambit blowing him up it would be all over

DBZFan
I think if Spidey were forced to fight his loved one he would lose.....Gambit on the other hand would have a advantidge Spidey can't dodge the "Bomb" cards when they are around him and are gonna explode any second.

Nasimov
Spidey is good, but Gambit is better... He's created for fighting...

carnage713
spidys way smarter and strategic plus hes very agile. big factors

Jason Horan
no they're not stick out tongue

LeAtHerRFace
GamBiT of CouRSE!!!!!!!!!

tmntscig36
spidey hands down no contest he would have to hit him with the cards and he would be all over the place before gambit even realized

mab092689
gambit hands down because he could blow up inanimate objects the bigger they r the longer it takes and he got a staff and hes more experinced. spidys cool in all but in reality gambits way better

mab092689
carnage713 spidy would lose in a sec. to gambit

mab092689
mom love me more carnage713 because gambit is awsome

who?-kid
Gambit is not bad, but Spider-Man is out of his league. Stronger, faster, more experienced, spidersense, almost impossible to touch... Gambit should lose in 15 seconds.

If that.

Austinzilla
spiderman would beat the crap out of him...spiderman has a spider sense and can lift almost 10 tons (i definitely call that "super human"wink...gambit has no superhuman strength and plus, to charge up spiderman with enough energy to explode would temporarily suck the life out of gambit and spiderman still wouldnt be charged enough to explode...spiderman could recover due to his power, and then kick gambit while hes down.....and thats IF gambit was even fast enough to get his hands on spidey in the first place (which i doubt would happen)

Austinzilla
im looking in the Marvel Encyclopedia and according to this gambit doesn't have a chance against spiderman....their stats arent even in the same ballpark

Austinzilla
PLUS gambit can only charge INANIMATE objects...hence why he cant charge a living thing or person...therefore spiderman cant blow up

TheVenomSymbiot
I think it'd come to a stalemate. Spider sense would warn of any flying cards, but Gambit could charge/explode the webbing. They came into conflict in Web 113.

NYCGUY
Seriously now people...Spidey vs. Gambit? Why not Galactacus vs. JJ Jonah? Spidey would make a tastey Gumbo of Remy!

VENOMfan
Spiderman wins, and quickly

who?-kid
WB VENOMfan

REMY-SALINAS
Does gambit even have all his powers i heard sinister did something to him to weaken him

Swanky-Tuna
First of all, holy bumps batman.

Originally posted by REMY-SALINAS
Does gambit even have all his powers i heard sinister did something to him to weaken him
Sinister performed brain surgery on him to limit his powers to being able to release the potential energy of inanimate objects through touch and boost his agility a bit.

Otherwise he'd be able to release the potential energy of anything anywhere as long as he could see it thus incinerating it. In fact, he'd probably create so much fire and heat that he'd become some kind of New Sun.

Oh ho... I love my corny jokes.

Black Adam
Id say spidey takes the majority. webb him up then punch him in the face before he can get free.

Unless Remy can charge things with his forehead and face. ...

then I can see this match turning out differently.

Dan-El
Both fight for a while, since both are hotheads. Then they realize that there is no reason to fight, and with their powers they could bring down the true enemy (Apocalypse? Doc Ock? A hybrid of both from an alternate dimension?)

Seriously, these fights NEVER happen. No reason to duke it out, since there's little information to go on.

Oh, and Spidey, hands down. Gambit isn't quick enough. And Spidey? He has the mind of a scientist.

But like I said, it doesn't matter. They'd end up teaming together anyway. Just like on the NES.

willRules
spidey wins. Bullseye mopped the floor with Gambit explaining how he was totally out of his league, and Spidey made Bullseye run away like a girl when they fought yes

Sam Z
This is Spider-man forum so he wins. geek

TheBadguy
Spiderman has beaten the whole Xmen this is a dumb thread

Grimm22
This belongs in the comics versus forum and spidey owns the cajun then goes and kills the man who created Gambit big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.