how do the monetors do it so fast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
how is it that the monetors find out about a post that is bad like i mean it is impossible to find em i mean like go through all the threads and post etc... but how do they find out so fast i want a mod to answer this and not just a bunch of bullshit guesses

LindsIsTightK
They find out because that is their job to go through and read all of the posts, plus there is that little button that says report to moderators on each post wink

Tired Hiker
Yes, once someone hits that button, a siren goes in each of the mods offices at KMC Headquarters. Then a little monkey comes out and wakes up the mods who don't hear the siren. Then they all flip a coin to see who makes coffee, and they read the alert screen that basically encompasses the entire north wall of the west wing.

LindsIsTightK
LMFAO laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

DeNiro
see what i meant by crazy ass guesses lol jk it made me laugh so its cool but ne way who the hell would push that button and report that i mean wow then they r rats or snitches and theres nothing worse then a rat or snitch and then there r mooches lol T H u know what i mean lol jk

LindsIsTightK
Well I have hit that button before, only once that I can remember though, and that was cause I didn't like the person embarrasment

DeNiro
still wrong sorry

LindsIsTightK
Well if someone was talking smack to you and it was pissin you off wouldnt you want to do something about it?

GABRIEL05
Well I moderate another board, and here's what I do: I have a roomful of 3rd world country computer geniuses chained to computers in a room searching all the posts in all the forums for "moderatable" material. It's pretty effective and cheap since the slaves... I MEAN well cared for workers, are on loan from countries with such bad economies that they amount to pretty cheap labor.

Tired Hiker
But can they dance?

badkittykitty
I can! ..but im not a mod. so i guess that don't count,oh well

Tired Hiker
That's a very cool image bbk! What's the story behind it?

GABRIEL05
If I gave them enough leg room I think they could do a jig or two

Tired Hiker
lol GAB! You're too funny.

LindsIsTightK
What the f**k?

Rogue Jedi
What the f**k? What the f**k?

LindsIsTightK
I'm still waiting for Deniro to answer my question

DeNiro
i thoguht this was my ask deniro for advice thread i was like wait didnt i just leave there but i would talk smack right bak wouldnt tell on em but since u r cute ill let u get away with it wink

Fire
well DeNiro either someone reports the abuse, or they just check it, and you have a search option to find a thread or a post rather fast

there are quite a few mods, and they only check the changed threeads since they were last in

Dexx
yup..all sorts of tricks, they resort to wink

Kes
Yeh your right!
MM never wakes up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
and you do??
that's hard to believe

Dexx
well..mm's mostly there for moral support stick out tongue

Fire
hey that can be very important

Dexx
yes, and not even know it..he does all the real work and doesn't even get credit for it

Fire
yea that's true go MM

Kes
Ah well... I make the coffe!

Fire
hehe smile

Ushgarak
We just get a feel for things; it's not hard to keep track.

And reporting abusive posts is a very responsible thing for any poster to do.

Fire
hehe

diegocala
I like Smokey the Bear

must_kill_Santa
wow me too i guess

diegocala
I'm scared of McGruff the Crime Dog though sad

DeNiro
hahaha how bout huckely berry dog on the simspons on that one episode I was sooo gayy, but i couldnt tell ne one lol greatttt line

DeNiro
T H u got me in troubel today cuase i was reading this thread and ur responce and i didnt see it before and i was in studdy hall and i started crackin up i mean it just hit me so funny i was almot in tears and then ****in studdy hall teacher yells at me cause everyone was laughin cause i couldnt stop and i caused a whole big scen cause of u but still mad me laugh through out the 50 minutes of studdy hall

DeNiro
damn it i read it again and i couldnt stop laughin i keep repaeting it in my head honeslty funniest thing that i have ever read on this borad

Fire
you guys have comps in study hall?

DeNiro
yeah we got like ummm shit i think 10 or more sumthing like that but i usally go on this site and look at the post or go to ihateyour.com and play games but other then that studdy hall sucks cause we got two new bitchy ass teachers

Tired Hiker
Sorry, man. I'm a real funny guy, I know. The first time I ever opened an attachment when I learned how to use my college email account, I opened it in the library, actully a library worker guy helped me open it and the attachment was called 'goat sex', and it showed two goats boning and a lound grunting and squeeling. I was so embarassed I got up and walked out of the library as everyone laughed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
haha dont be sorry it made my afternoon in school cause school sucks well classes do but makin out in between classes is cool

wuuutanga
YO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.