Hi I'm new... god I sound lame...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

daronisgod
Anyway, I'm daronisgod, and I love Daron Malakian/System Of a Down, and LOTR... but I love Daron most. big grin

Fire
hey

and all these posts sound lame

daronisgod
That's true... smile

Dexx
naah..they're ok. hello there

Kes

Fire
no dexx they're lame

Dexx
well, we all have them..so comparing to a normal post, they are..bot compared to the standard of a hello thread they're not..because they ALL are big grin

Fire
okie

robincooper
sweet dude! system rock! welcome aboard!

daronisgod
Thank you for the welcome everyone, Yep System do rock... smile

wicker_man
Lo and Welcome and excellent taste in music, SOAD rok, John Dolmayan is one hell of a drummer (i pick up on these thinks as im a drummer also),Dave Grohl is my all time favourite though. Enjoy your stay.

DeNiro
what up bro system is cool as hell but the suck in real life cause they r anti war but ne way welcome

yerssot
enjoy your stay smile

-=Urot=-
Welcome to our home.
Enjoy your stay. smile

daronisgod
Thanks for all the welcomes. smile

Anti having bombs dropped on their own families, yeah that's really dumb...
but thank you for the welcome anyway... smile

DeNiro
if u live in this country and dont belive in what ur president thinks is in the best intrest of the country then yes very dumb if they dont like it go live there, and the people we dropped bombs r were bad guys we might have gotten a few citizens in the process but think of it this way if it was the other way around and we were gettin bombed then noone would be safe cause sadam is a animal with no soul

daronisgod
Daron Malakian was born in America, but has family living in Iraq... I don't understand how anyone could possibly expect him too support a war which involves dropping bombs on his own family.

Do you seriously expect him too think: 'I better support Bush, because my mother and father migrated to the US in the 70s and I have been brought up there my entire life, even though it might mean my grandmother being killed by one of the bombs'...? If you do then we have nothing further to discuss.

BOPRecruit 16
Vedui', Daronisgod!

DeNiro
do u even know what the war is all about it is about the safty of the american citzen and bringing down saddam at no point did i saw yeah lets bomb ur grandmother or whats ever family no i saw lets bomb the terriost over their against america wow america has no intention of bombing the innocent people over there just the ones that r against us. o yeah and if we didnt do that to iraq then those poeple would still be under the power of that loony sadam and o yeah havent u heard what sadmam used to do to the people of iraq he woud have his men put honey on innocent pople and throw them into a pit with wild hungry dogs and he used to have people get thrown into wood choopers feet and head first so if u dont think that that isnt right then we have nothin further to discuss

Fire
attention ppl

no political discussions allowed
do it in PMs but not in here

royal_jester
Benvenuto! (Welcome!) Have fun posting and stuffbig grinbig grin...See ya around the boardssmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.