The Matrix Restarted II ( The Final Showdown)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Neo
" This is police Air unit no.14, we have the suspect surrouded" The pilot said into his radio. The police cars drove in, flashing lights and sirens on. They stepped out of the car and ran to the 'suspect' they had surrounded.
Swat vans drove past the police cars and towards The Eagle Skyscaper
"This is Swat command , we are approuching The Eagle Skyscaper, all teams, clear out the building, use caution the suspects inside are armed and dangerous" The vans stopped outside the front of the building. the doors opened and swat team members poured out of the back and into the building.

The police men, slowly walked towards the suspect
"Ok buddy, put your hands in the air"
The suspect just stood there, still.
"Do it now!"
The suspect looked up at the officer, it was Lance.
The officer stepped back when he saw that he was just a kid.
Lance opened his hand, another pistol appeared. he pointed and the officer, his face motionless. Lance fired hitting the police officer in the head, killing him instantly.
"This is, police command, shots fired, we are moving in"

Korri
eek!

Alias Neo
Lance stood there with a pile of bodys infront of him, a blown up helecopter in the distance and what remains of the police cars.
He looked around and grabbed as many weapons as he could carry. He walked over to the swat vans and pulled out a mp5 and opened fired, ripping it apart. He turned to the swat members and fired again.

"Mr.Reton. there is no point in running we will just found you again and again" one of the agents behind him said. Lance turned around and ran toward the agent, Lance jabbed his hand into the agent, green liquid started covering the agent
"You can not escape me, Lance, Agent Davis will found you again"
Just as He finished talking, agent Davis fell to the floor, dead. Lance looked up at the other agents.
Lance pulled out his phone
"Link i need an exit, fast"
"I got one coming, ok, phone booth, midtown train station"
"But theres the sation me and morpheus went to, it will be crawling with swat by now"
He put his phone away and looked at the agents, he crouched down, ripples come out of the ground, he flew up into the air, away from the agents and back to the station.

masterofmatrix
is there another story after this

Alias Neo
no

Korri
this is great Mr Keanu Dude stick out tongue

agent killgit
very cool story Alias neo, i can't wait for the next part smile

Mr keanu dude? laughing out loud lol laughing out loud

masterofmatrix
EDIT

agent killgit
hey, masterofmatrix why did you call me mother ****er? sad

masterofmatrix
EDIT

agent killgit
EDIT

Korri
long story right Alias? laughing

Alias Neo
yep, very long story laughing

Korri
big grin

masterofmatrix
EDIT

Alias Neo
Lance was getting closer to the station, he could see in the distance. He landed on the building opposite of the station, he looked for the for the phone box. he couldn't see it, it must be inside. he jumped off the building and landed on the road, infront of the police.
"you there, put your hands above your head!" One of the officers shouted. Lance raised his hands, just as the officer was about to put the handcuffs on, Lance kicked him, sending him flying towards the police cars. Lance pointed towrads the police cars, they suddenly exploded killing all the officers around them. He walked into the station.
There were fire men everwhere trying to put out the fire, Lance looked towards the train he had got here on, it was completly drestroyed. He walked towards the phone box.
"Hey! Your not allowed in...." The fire man dropped to the floor. He stood up again but as an agent, he pointed his gun towards Lance. Lance ran towards the phone box, He opened the door, then an agent stepped out of nowhere and closed the door.
"Where do you think your going?"

Alias Neo
Lance jumped back from the agent, he turned and ran down one of the platforms, the two agents followed him. Lance quickly turned round and jumped towrads the agents, he kicked one then span round and kicked the other, both agents were on the floor, Lance ran towards the phone box, one of the agents pulleed out his gun and fired at the phone box. "Your not going anywhere!"
the phone was unusable, Lance looked at a door that was beside the phone box, he opened the door and stepped through, evrything was black, all he could see was the door he stepped through and another door somewhere in the distance. Lance stepped through the other door, he could see a road, a bridge, and a school. Lance got out his phone
"Link, where am i?
"Your in England, how'd you get there?"
"Mr.Reton, I've found you at last"
Lance dropped his phone and turned around, Agent Davis stood infont of him, he got his gun out and pointed at lance.

Korri
just gets better and better!!

Alias Neo
that school is the school lance went to at the beggening of the story

Captain REX
Very good Alias. smile

MasterofMatrix's offending posts have been editted. Have the quoted member come out as "Daft Panzi" and "Motherf***er" is NOT going to happen.

agent killgit
come on Neo, what happened to the last part of the story? Please dont say thats the end!!!

Alias Neo
Neo got out his phone
"Link, where is Lance?"
"He needs your help, he's fighting an agent somewhere in south england"
"South England?"
"Yeh, i don't know how he got there either"
he put his phone away and flew into the air.

"You see, Mr.reton, you did something which couldn't be possible, you killed me, but know i of come back but more powerful, and i am going to do something which should have happened a long time ago, your death"
Agent Davis raised his gun towards Lance "goodbye Mr.Reton"
He fired the bullet flew towards Lance, he raised his hand, towards the bullet. the bullet hit Lance arm and came out of his shoulder, he fell to the floor in agony. Blood started coming out of his gun wound.
"This is where your story began and this is where it ends"
He loaded his gun and amied at Lance's Head

masterofmatrix
oh no !! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! it cant be true

Alias Neo
Neo was getting closer he could see Lance and agent davis, he flew down as quickly as he could.
Davis had his finger on the trigger. Lance closed his eyes. Neo flew into the agent sending him flying back and hitting the wall.
"Neo?!"
"Lance go into the school the hardline is reception desk phone, i'll take care of the agent"
Lance stood up and started to run towards the school.
"Neo, we meet at last" Davis walked towards Neo. They started to fight.
Lance walked through the gate of the school, this was the school he went to,the school was open. the playground was filled with people. He walked towards the main building trying not to get seen. He opened the the door to the main building.

somebody walked over to lance
"Excuse me, shouldn't you be in school uniform"
he looked up at the person
"Jack? you can't be, your dead, that truck hit you" she went all pale and fainted. He walked over to the reception desk
"Please can i use the phone"
the receptionist was writting something, she passed the phone over , while still writting. she looked up and saw a the huge wound on lance's arm. he picked up the phone before she could say anything. he was out.

Neo walked into the school and into the main building. he saw someone uncontioness the floor, he walked over to the reception desk and saw the phone he grabed it and was out of the matrix.

masterofmatrix
wickid!!!!

Alias Neo
Morpheus walked over to Lance, with a bandige.
Neo was watching Link typing away on the computer
"Link, how come lance has powers like mine?"
"it's strange, when hes in the matrix, hes so focused and determined, that he can do anything"
"But why didn't he stop the bullet that davis fired?"
"what agent davis said is true. he is stronger"
"Does that mean that i might not be able to stop him?"
"Maybe"

----------------------------------
2 weeks later
----------------------------------

Lance didn't go into the matrix for a while because of his arm. he sat beside Link guiding Neo,Trinity and morpheus through the matrix. a light on the board started to bleap.
"Link what does that mean?" Lance pointed towards the bleaping light.
"We've got a call" Link pressed a button
"Is this the Nebuchadnezzar?"
"Yes, this is Link speaking"
"I know how you can stop your Agent davis proplem"
"Who is this?!"
"Meet me at the Golden Jem Resturant tormorrow at 1:00pm"

Vim
um a few questions, Neo said he would take care of the agent, then asked Link if he could be agent davis?? ... huh? And did neo fly really fast like in reloaded or what? he must have right? to get to lance in time? of course... Um... how does someone in the matrix call a hovercraft?

Alias Neo
it happens in enter the matrix, seraph calls the logos from inside the matrix.

be agent davis, where did i say that?
when he said he would take care of the agent he meant hold him off while lance gets to the hardline.

he would have fly fast, and yes propibly like in reloaded, because he had to fly across the alantic ocean.

all your questions answered.

Vim
well thank you i haven't played EtM, i hate that too!! I heard it kicks ass and the movies help you understand the matrix even more, or have more questions than before .... ?

Alias Neo
"Link i'm going to go into the matrix ealy to see whats in this Golden Jem Resturant" Lance said
"Ok, i'll jack you in about half a mile from the resturant"
Lance sat down in the chair, Link picked up the plug and inserted it into lance's neck.

"go left then follow the street along" Link said through the phone.
Lance put the phone away and started to walked. He could see the resturant form the end of the street. it was 5 floor high and painted red with an unmissable sign.
Lance stood into front of the entrance and looked through the window. he looked at his watch, 12:30pm. he got his phone and called link
"Link, can i jack out of the matrix and go into the construct"
"sure, there an hardline in the abandoned shop oppsite the street"
Lance walked over to the shop, it was boared up and there seemed to be no way in. he walked round to the side where no one could see him, he pulled out a gun and fired at the wood, ripping it apart. he heard the souns of a ringing phone, he opened a door and saw the phone, he picked it up, and then saw nothing but endless white, the construct.
"Link, upload cloths, car and weapons"
He chose a white jacket with at least 7 pockets, and black trousers. he got a blue ford with increased speed and armoured body. he then filled his seven pocketed jacket with as many pistols and small guns and that would fit.

The car was parked infront of the resturant, Lance,Morpheus, Neo and Trinity walked into the resturant.

Alias Neo
They sat down at the table and waited. a waiter walked over,
"excuse me, childen are not allowed in here"
Lance stood up and walked out of the resturant, he opened the car door and got in
"i got dressed up in this cool cloths and now i'm not allowed in"
he looked out the windscreen and saw a side-alley. Lance got out the car and walked dow the side-alley. he could see a door leading into the kitchen.
He open the door and walked in, he saw a stairway leading up to the top floor, he saw armed guards every where, he hid behind a box.
The door on the oppsite of the room opened and a man walked down the steps. The armed guards stood there, still, but why would this man need guards.
He crept back out of the building and towards the abandened shop,
"Link, take me to the construst" he put his moible away and picked up the phone.

He walked into the street with an mp5 in his hands, he was wearing a gas mask, helmet, dark blue trousers and top and a bullet-proof vest which read SWAT across it. Lance walked down the side alley and up the steps to the top floor.

"Freeze!" Lance pointed his gun at one of the guards, they all turned around and pointed their guns at him
"No, why don't you freeze"

Alias Neo
Lance jumped behind the box and threw a smoke grenade, smoke filled the room he jumped up and fired in all directions hoping to hit something

"The only reason Davis is so powerful is becuase" The man stopped talking when he heard the sound of gunshots. Morpheus looked towards the car it was empty.
"Lance".
The Man stood up "i'm sorry i must go now" he ran out of the resturant and toward his car. Morpheus, Neo and Trinity ran toward the ford. they drove after him Morpheus got out his phone.

Lance's phone went off, he got it out
"hello?"
"It's Morpheus, get a vehicle and try and follow us"

Morpheus heard the sound of glass breaking, he looked back and saw a motorbike shoot out of the second floor window. The bike hit the floor and then sped doen the road. Lance drove up next to the ford
"which car is the man driving!"
Neo looked out of the window and saw a swat member on a bike.
"It's me, lance"
neo ponited to a red BMW sports car way up the road, ahead of the traffic. Lance sped forward and drove up behind the BMW. Lance pulled out a uzi and fired at the car. the glass shattered and the back covered in bullet holes.
The man pulled out a pistol and fired at the swat member. Lance dodged the bullets and drove infront of the car. The car suddenly drove off on a road going a different way. the bike turned and sped after it. the car stopped infront of a skyscaper, Lance didn't have a enough time to stop, he jumped off the bike as it hit the car exploding sending metal fly everywhere. Lance saw the man run into the building, Lance ran after him

Alias Neo
Lance took off the helmet and gas mask and ran after the man.
The man turned around and looked at lance
"you can't do anything to me"
Two guards stepped forward and aimed at Lance
"Oh, i think i can"
Lance raised his hand the two guards turned and pointed thier guns at the man
"i could kill instanly you just by clicking my fingers, i could drestroy this whole building just by nodding my head, to prove this"
Lance clicked his fingers the two guards fell to the floor and stayed there motionles. he then looked back up at the man, he backed off with a look of fear in his eyes.
"Mr.Reton, what are you doing here?" Lance turned and saw Agent Davis.

Alias Neo
Lance turned and ran, Agent Davis followed. Neo, Morpheus and trinity ran into the building, they saw the man
"Where is Lance!"
"Your not geting anything out of me"
Trinity pulled out a pistol and pointed at the man's head
"Tell us where Lance is!"
"Fine, but hes propably already dead, hes up those stairs" He pointed to a staircase. They all ran up it and saw soldiers standing in front of them
"We have the targets insight, elimate them" one of the soldiers shouted, the soliders all raised their guns and fired. Neo, Morpheus and trinity got cover and fired back.

"There is no point running Mr.Reton, i'll will just find you again"
Lance continued running up the stairs, they were on the top floor. the the whole floor was one room, and in each corner there was a large glass pillar with electricity goning down them.
"Nowhere left to go now MrReton, is there"
Lance ran into the middle of the room, turned and pulled out uzi's. Agent Davis just walked forward, while every bullet missed. Davis opened his hand and an m16 assualt rifle appeared
"You see, Mr.reton i'm just like you now" he pointed the rifle towards Lance. Neo ran up the steps and saw Davis he ran forward and tapped him on the shoulder. Davis turned round, neo punched him twice and then kicked him. Doors from around the room opened and more soldiers walked in. Morpheus and trinity ran up the stairs to the room. They all started firing at the soldiers, Agent davis stood up and picked up the assulat rifle. he pointed it at neo, and fired. Lance saw the bullets fly towards Neo, he ran infront of neo, the bullets hit him in the chest. blood started streaming out.
"Goodbye Neo"
He dropped to the floor. Neo looked up at agent davis, who was just smiling. neo ran forward, davis was still looking at lance. Neo kicked davis sending him fly back towards one of the corners. neo punched him as he stood up, davis went back into one of the pillars, the glass smashed and davis fell into the electricity, killing him instanly.
Neo turned to lance
"Goodbye Lance"

The End

Alias Neo
special thanks to Masterofmatrix for coming up with ideas for the story

Korri
this is some good $hit!

masterofmatrix
correction. this WAS some good shit

Korri
i appoligise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.