Walk to Rivendell!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
http://www.barrowdowns.com/walktorivendell.asp?Size=

Fire
not much special imo

Phoenix
me thought it was funny!

turin
kind of a cool little thing but i fear it was more effort then it was worth, but since i didnt do it, great!!!

fini
hmmmm i wanted to do something like this, make an accurate map of the paths taken by everyone in middle earth, nice to know someone else had too much time on their hands and came up with distances

ugthebarbarian
call me lame, but there's a book called "The Atlas of Middle Earth" 2nd edition by Karen Wynn Fonstad. It's very informative of the battles in all of lotr, including the silmarillion and the hobbit. It also has maps of different places such as the barrow downs and lothlorien... it even has troop number estimations for every battle.. and shows on a map where troops were stationed and how the battles went. if you are a big fan like i am (obviously) you should buy that book.

DeNiro
i would say big big fan

fini
/fini notes the name of that book and gets her father's credit card

ugthebarbarian
go fini! never met a girl who likes lotr as much as i do =P

fini
lol i could like it much more............i went to the forum at lortplaza and i BEyond humbled.
for the beginners section i looked like i was now learning the f%*king alphabet..........i have SOOOOOOOOOOOO much more to learn

ugthebarbarian
the elvish alphabet? i don't know elvish

fini
lol........nah just the plain alphabet..................but i do know the elvish one too geek......at least........i kinda got stuck afterwards........have no more time.......learning hindi instead huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.