well football season is over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
hey evreyone my football season is over and i havent even started the first game...heres how it goes im running with the ball and some bastard comes up on the side of me and slams his helmet into my leg and it got under the pad so my leg bent in and i fell crying like a 5 year old ( ok ok maybe a 12 year old) lol anyone else ever get fuc*ed over in a situation like this lol

yerssot
I take football is american football and not soccer then?

sounds bad...never got such a bad injury I think... well, my knee from time to time

diegocala
That happened to me but it was my neck...did ya tear anything? Get an MRI?

DeNiro
that sucks alot i never had that kind of shit happen to me but ne way what postin to u play running back or reciver etc... and how big r u cause the bigger u r the harder u fall

KidRock
i dont know but its bad my season is D O N E im going to the hostpital soon i think

diegocala
Tell us what the MRI says...good luck bro!

that sucks yo! sorry about the tough break.(no pun intended)

finti
real football is what you yanks call soccer

Fire
smile hehe well never played american football, more of a soccer fan myself

BackFire349
that sucks man.

Kes
Well my turn to read football and think its was well....football DUH!
Well good luck kid!

BackFire349
'real' foot ball, american foot ball, whatever, both are boring sports to watch.

finti
women arent allowed to discuss sports, thats a guy thing only cool

Fire
hehe go finti

and BF Soccer can be awesomely exciting to watch

and what some of those really good guys can do is unbelievable

Kes
Hey finti mad jk stick out tongue

BF> You just have to pick the right teams to watch. Never watch Italian football. Its terrible.

Dexx
amen!

Fire
Italian football????
they have some of the best teams in the world (if your talking about soccer)

Juventus, Lazio, AS Roma, Inter, AC Milan

those teams rock

Kes
what fire?
They always play on defense! Not to mention some punchs and kicks that go around.
Did you see Milan Vs Juventos in the champions league?BORING! And Milan is not as defensive as the other teams.

Fire
That was one of the best Matches in the CL

Fire
Football isn't all about attacking, the italians have their own style of playing altho no one can beat Real Madrid, but I hope for them they make it to the final this year

BTW Real vs Juve that was a sweet match

Kes
You're crazy. Did you see Manchester vs Real Madrid? I think it ended 3-1 or something. That was a good game!
Italians alwyas play on defense. A game with one goal its a miracle!

Kes
Yes it is their way of playing and its awful. I know teams have to defende but games like that are boring. They dont play they just destroy. You rarelly see a creative player in Italy.

Fire
if I'm not mistaken Juve made 3 goals against real in their last match

Del Piero, Nedved and ..... (the other attacker)

yea United vs Real was also a good game

Kes
Thats because they are on defense and then, because the other team is all attacking, make goals. They are effective but it doesnt change the fact that it sucks. Thy are rarelly the best team in the field no matter by how many they win.
Good goal keepers too.

Fire
Well it's just their style

some times I which Club Brugge would play more like that

Kes
Oh they ruin the football name.
I like teams that attack!

Fire
then you'd probably like CB they attack all the time

we are the most offensif team in Belgian football, we just try to score more goals than the other team, but we can't defend a lead for shit

Kes
laughing out loud Sounds like my team! We have are very good at attacking thou our attackers are injured right now. But the defense makes way to many mistakes. Individually they are good but together my god they suck!

Fire
no our defense is finally getting good
with the new player we bought for this season

but we are just a small team, altho we did keep borutia dortmund out of the CL HAHA

Kes
lol Well my team has been out of the European competitions for like 2 years so money is a little short but we are the biggest club in Portugal and we actually have a good history. 2 champions league in 60/61 and 61/62 for example.

finti
I only watch the English Premiere League, and there is a female discussing football here eek!. What about beer and snacks who will serve them if women are gonna watch football. NO women serve us dudes what we need during the game, we need to have some discipline on the role model pattern

Fire
yea, get it ourself all the way from the coffee table

kes<I think we once won the EUFA cup along time ago

they don't show the Premiere League games here finti
which is too bad cause it's the best football league world wide

Kes
Yeh right finti. As if. Ppl serve me..when I'm watching football. Actually all the time. I get breakfast in bed stick out tongue

Fire> I prefer the spanish league. Portuguese isnt so bad. Referes kinda suck sometimes thou messed

Fire
all refs tend to suck sometimes even the best in the world sometimes miss a fault or see something other than how it really happened

Dexx
oh if i remember correctly, we have a romanian coaching in portugal..lisbon i think. Boloni

Kes
Yeh he coached sporting. He was champion 2 years ago I think.Not sure about the date. But he is gone now.

Fire
we have a norwegian (atleast I think his norwegian, atleast from scandinavia) coach, he rox the best coach we ever had, hope we can keep him for a while

Kes
My team, Benfica,is coached by Camacho. He coached the spanish national team for a bit. He's good.

Fire
hey we were normally gonna play benfica as a training match

and benfica has the EUFA cup against a belgian team if I'm not mistaken

Kes
No he went to a final but never won an UEFA cup.
Porto is the only portuguese team with one. They won last year.

Kes
Or do you mean they are going to play against a belgium team in this UEFA cup. Cos they are.

Fire
yea that's what I ment

don't remember the team I think it's La louviere but not sure

Kes
yes thats the team.

Fire
good luck

they're our black beast

Kes
lol Thanks.
Lets hope my team is in a good day messed

Fire
well they aren't a great team really, we just never seem able to win from them, they're only in the UEFA Cup cause they won the Belgian Cup, pure luck

Kes
lol The problem is we no nothing about them messed

Fire
if you want some info I can give you some

Kes
lol Yeh I can pass it on to my club big grin

Fire
okie I'll see what I can find, check back here in about 4 hours

Kes
Thanks smile

Fire
ask yerss he's also a football freak

Jason Wyngarde
this is old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.