new guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Wynn
Hi I'm Steve (alias Bill Mobley). My alias goes back to high school (in like 1970!), some white nerdy guys used to call me that. The "O" is long in Mobley also. These guys where your basic Leave it to Beaver types. They were nerds, sort of like me. And I'd like to say that we changed by our senior year into long haired hippies (like a whole lot of others did back then) but we didn't. I once had a big afro though. Otherwise I was not cool. My peace sign had the same effect as Joe Queenan's does on the cover of his book "Balsamic Dreams." Anyway, I like movies. I was wondering what people thought of Jeepers Creepers 2?

yerssot
haven't seen it, sorry smile

welcome aboard!

Fire
welcome smile

grr yerss beat me too it

there is a thread about it in movie discussions and movie reviews

DeNiro
do u look like jimmy hendrix i asked this cause u had a fro lol and i am asuming ur a black fella right and oo welcom to the site also by the way jimi hendrix rulessss baby

DeNiro
oo and by black fella dont take ne offensie if u r i didnt mean to make it sound like that i meant to say african american fella blink

DeNiro
oo and by black fella dont take ne offensie if u r i didnt mean to make it sound like that i meant to say african american fella sorry if u did again

BOPRecruit 16
Vedui', Steve! sounds like you like oldie stuff, no?

Kes

Fire
hehe D already got himself in trouble

DeNiro
shoosshh he didnt read it so im safe

Steve Wynn
Yes I am African American. I don't look like Jimi Hendrix though. There was this character on an old tv series called Room 222. People used to say I looked like Ritchie. (I have also reminded some of an older version of Steve Urkel). A closer description is a 48 year old Steve Urkel by way of Morgan Freeman.

wicker_man
Lo and Welcome enjoy your stay within the forum.

DeNiro
haha ur cool in my book steve way to be a sport big grin

royal_jester
Benvenuto! (Welcome!) Have fun posting and stuffbig grinbig grin...See ya around the boardssmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.