This will bake your noodle!!! it baked mine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
There's a trailer. Inside the main matrix site there's a level where
no body can go, and no link can reach. This trailer is old along with
many others. This Trailer is from the first matrix and hidden, but this trailer is special. This trailer leads to the Source of the matrix. This trailer is not protected by a secure system. When the architects discover what we have found they will remove it at once. So save it now!!!

"I was not able to post a link because of the stupid rules. So you will have to copy the link then enter it yourself. Notice this is "no fake" look at the "address". This must have been edited out of the matrix because it give to much away about The architect and the coming story of zion"

add h to the front of the address when dled pause at the 3 second mark
ttp://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/av/matrix6.zip

In the words of cypher hold on cause your theorys are going bye bye

gabimr2
hahaa..wOw cool picc!! wink

HooT
Zion is the Matrix

theprophecy123
thats very observant cool in M1 we saw neo in the agents holding room through the architects monitors and how were we supposed to know about the architect then wink

HooT
Yes we saw that in the movie and thought nothing of it because it could be the FBi watching the interview. Plus we new nothing of him. If they had put the secret scene into the movie not only would everyone know in reloaded that someone is watching him with screens, but we would know zion is a matrix.

theprophecy123
exactly smile

-=Urot=-
OMG!!! I Friggin knew it!! Muhahahahaha!! The real world is still in the matrix!!! If it was not so, then how could the architect see Neo on the Neb?

I love it!! big grin

HooT
correct

I would save that when they find out what we have found its gone.

gabimr2
wOw.. so.. Zion is in the matrix then? o_O

HooT
yep it blew my mind

theprophecy123
that trailers actually called reality

HooT
O lol it is listed ok maybe they wont take it down.

The Omega

Celsius
What!?!?!? What is it?!?!?!? I cant download it so please explain what I missed. sad

theprophecy123
i dont see a hovercraft in the first shot i see the desert of the real

HooT
They had the whole plot before the matrix and knew they wanted to make Reloaded and Revolutions

Just because they edited it out doesnt mean they changed the story
I know its hard to accept but theres a 50% chance its ture. As far as I know the only plot change was Neos girl and little brother.

I dont see a craft??

-=Urot=-
Omega: I went frame by frame, and I dont see a hover ship in the first shot before the Neo screens. O_o

The Omega

theprophecy123
i thought something like this:
the wachowskis bros went to warner bros with a trilogy, impressed with bound, the agreed to make the first one and see how the audience responded

Fire
I see something tho

it gives of a blue light it's at the second and the third second

theprophecy123
thats what you see in the matrix when morpheus is explaning to neo about the matrix 'the desert of the real'

Fire
I have to rewatch it, tho I doubt it

HooT
yes it might have not been all planned out but the main plot was there since day one joel sliver said in the making reloaded

The only other plot ideas that were droped was Neos girl and little brother I thought.

I think that is the desert of the real

Fire
maybe still not sure, but I don't really care, I try to find out as lil' about the plot as possible this way the movie can really blow me away

HooT
lol no matter what you know it will blow you away with things we newver thought about

The Omega

Fire
hmm it might tho I doubt it

HooT
I say its a 50% chance now that its ture. They could have changed it but if at first draft it was fake I think that would be a giant unchanged thing.

theprophecy123
'that thing' is just a break in the clouds you see just before the camera swoops down to morpheus and neo in their chairs

Fire
maybe tho I don't remember it being so blue

theprophecy123
yes they blued it for the trailer

Fire
then to me it could still possibly be a ship

The Omega
That is definetely a ship! I just watched that frame by frame again. Maybe that was MADE for the trailer. Then so could the Neo screens have been. They're not that yellow-tinted colour I remember.

Fire
smile

-=Urot=-
That light just looks like a break in the clouds to me.

Oh well I can't wait til Nov 7th. evil face

The Omega
7th??? You only have to wait until the 5th! smile

Fire
phew

theprophecy123
i have watched back that bit in M1 and i was right big grin

JediHDM
well, as you all know, this is what i believe, the whole zion is a program thing, but honestly, the scene with "Real Neo" in the monitors, looks fake. I'm not saying it is fake, or that they weren't sure what they were going to do with this in 1998, but i took the scene with the Architect, and the scene with Neo in the "real" monitors, and the Neo monitors don't look the same, aside from the fact that there is no color in the Neo. the monitors look like, more square, whereas the Architect monitors look more round. Now, i would be the first to jump on the bandwagon and say "alright, i got proof", but i'm gonna have to take a step back with Omega and say, "well, maybe it is, but it's possible it's not, too". Sorry, guys, but thats the way i gotta go.

HooT
OK let me try this for all who say it looks fake take note this is a bad trailer. Here is both of the scenes from the trailer.

HooT
Remember it wont be a perfect match its all digital and up then real zion one is up close

rysdigital
holy shit.

HooT
I think he likes it mikey

Fire
hehe

theprophecy123
HooT where did you get your bakground did you make its cool cool

theprophecy123
heres a comparison

HooT
na got it somewhere wish I could remember it I would link it just replaced it with this a second before I saw this. They are all the same might differ a bit from different production stages. Its all CG so hey.

theprophecy123
heres a comparison for those who dont think its a break in the clouds

Korri
wow kewl eek!

-=Urot=-
I'm glad you guys posted the pics. smile

*** And yes I still say its a break in the clouds. ***

MatrixJedi
Wow, you all are very observant, and I thought I paid attention to detail! LOL blink

Korri
lol

-=Urot=-
That's because we have nothing better to do with our time. big grin

Sifer
Oh and screw the Zion is still a Matrix thing. Anyone even notice the old Zion in Reloaded?

-=Urot=-
Sifer enlighten me. smile

** And i'm not being smart. **

I really want to know the diff.

Sifer
There is no difference - the Old Zion is identical to the new one.

"When I see 3 objectives, 3 captains, 3 ships, I do not see..."

That is the part when you will see the old Zion and also the part where Morpheus' voice changes into Smiths....oooooh smile

JediHDM
sifer, please explain, b/c you lost me. Are you saying that b/c every zion is the same in the same place means that it isn't the first MAtrix, or what. I'm lost. also, explain the relevance of "When i see three objectives, three captains, three ships, ...", according to the Zion/Matrix theory, cause i see no relevance there either.

Sifer
Because that is when you SEE the old Zion - I just said that.

-=Urot=-
I must read the comics... :/

Sifer
Oh, also, this Old Zion you see is in a different place. Just a bit of proof that the Architect isn't lying smile

Korri
heh!!

JediHDM
Did anyone ever pay attention to what Architect said?

Architect: "You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed, its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated...Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash killing everyone connected to the Matrix, which coupled with the extermination of Zion, will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race."
Neo: "You won't let it happen, you can't, you need humans to survive"
Architect: "There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept. However, the relevant issue is whether or not you are ready to accept the responsibility for the death of every human being in THIS WORLD."

NOt sure why the Architect would make this blunder, unless he meant that Zion and Matrix are similar, or are even the same program. Something to think about.

rysdigital
i thought about the exact same thing in the shower this morning big grin

burlyman
terminated

Ushgarak
What nonsense! The Architect meant that by not saving the Matrix, Neo would kill everyone in it! THIS WORLD. The Matrix. neo would NOT be responsible for the deaths in Zion- the real world- which would happen anyway!

JediHDM
Actually, Architect phrases it so that Neo saves the people in Zion by entering the source. Also, assuming, based on the data we are given, that the Architects room is not part of the Matrix, since only Neo can enter, we wonder what world the Architect is talking about. It cannot be just the one he is in, because the only Human there is Neo. No, Architect is refering to the Programmed Reality, which includes, Matrix, Acrhitects pad, Zion.

Ushgarak
What on Earth gives you the idea that Neo would save the people of Zion by entering the Source? The Architect did NOT say that at any point- he made it clear that Zion WOULD be destroyed, as it has been every other time the One has entered the Source, and Neo would build a new one from the people he chooses from the Matrix. The ONLY people he saves are those in the Matrix! This is very basic stuff! You need to pay WAY more attention before making wild theories!

So. When the Architect says the humans of this world in that sentence, he means the Matrix. Simple as that. Do not overcomplicate. And if it was all the same place, the Oracle in EtM would not say that the child would change "your world AND their world" forever.

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah I have to agree with Ush on this 1

JediHDM
Architect: "The door to your right leads to the Source and the Salvation of Zion"

I don't think Architect would've said "salvation" unless he meant salvation. If he meant that Zion would be destroyed and Neo would rebuild it, Architect should've said "continuation of Zion". Therefore, we are lead to believe that, should Neo choose the Source, Zion is not destroyed, even though Architect says it has been destroyed 5 times before.

Big_Diek
I couldn't get it to work either...I don't get it, it says the folder is either invalid or corrupt, so...Ever since I saw Reloaded I had a theory about how Zion could be part of the matrix. The first evidence I've seen is Smith, when he goes into the "Real World" through that Bane dude. Then when the Architect said about how he's destroyed Zion 5 other times, yadda yadda, I found it a tad ironic myself...Then when Neo stops the sentinals like he stops bullets...I think it's because he knows, the "Real World" is part of the matrix, and by denying the architect by not going to into the source somthing might have happened to him, who knows...I'll know in about 3 days (Saturday Nov.8th) When I go to see it "HELL YEAH BABY" but untill then, nice theories boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.