Neo and Smiths connection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
Smith: Then you're aware of it.
Neo: Of what?
Smith: Our connection. I don't fully understand how it happened. Perhaps some part of you imprinted onto me, something overwritten or copied. That is at this point irrelevant, what matters is that whatever happened, happened for a reason.
Neo: And what reason is that?
Smith: I killed you, Mister Anderson, I watched you die... With a certain satisfaction, I might add, and then something happened. Something that I knew was impossible, but it happened anyway. You destroyed me, Mister Anderson. Afterward, I knew the rules, I understood what I was supposed to do but I didn't. I couldn't. I was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey. And now here I stand because of you, Mister Anderson, because of you I'm no longer an agent of the system, because of you I've changed - I'm unplugged - a new man, so to speak, like you, apparently free.

Thats a change of subject what reason is that again smith.

Smith 2: It is purpose that created us,
Smith 3: Purpose that connects us,
Smith 4: Purpose that pulls us,
Smith 5: That guides us,
Smith 6: That drives us,
Smith 7: It is purpose that defines,
Smith 8: Purpose that binds us.
Smith: We're here because of you, Mister Anderson, we're here to take from you what you tried to take from us. Purpose

If Neos code was imprinted ,overwritten, copied, what would have happend if Neo had entered the source.

you look surprised to see me again, Mr. Anderson, that's the difference between us. I've been expecting you.
Neo: What do you want, Smith?
Smith: Oh you haven't figured that out? Still using all the muscles except the one that matters. I want exactly what you want. I want everything

What do you think smiths purpose is just to kill Neo I think not. What is everything.

HooT
Do you think Bane was trying to kill Neo or Trinity. He could have stabed Neo in the grill many times and been over with it. If trinity was dead then Neo would have entered the source and the overwritten code would be reloaded.

Oh you haven't figured that out? Still using all the muscles except the one that matters. I want exactly what you want. I want everything

HooT
If he had copied himself to Neo in the projects. Then he would be the one to be reloaded. Smith knows what is going on and has a plan not just to copy everyone.

Smith 1: That went as expected.
Smith 2: Yes.
Smith 1: It's happening exactly as before.
Smith 2: Well, not exactly

not exactly?

It ends Tonight

HooT
Lets go way back before the event happened

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation I had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? a virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure

Agent Smith: Can you hear me, Morpheus? I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell. If there is such a thing. I feel.. saturated by it. I can taste your stink. And every time I do I feel I have somehow been infected by it, it's repulsive. I must get out of here. I must get free and in this mind is the key, my key. Once Zion is destroyed there is no need for me to be here, don't you understand? I need the codes. I have to get inside Zion, and you have to tell me how. You are going to tell me or you are going to die

Now the question is how does he know about the first matrix. Now we see that hes free he is a virus, a disease, a cancer of matrix. He is a plague, and Neo is the cure.

Sifer
All above has been mentioned before. Let me see:

Neo wants to free everyone from the Matrix (initially)
Smith wants to destroy everyone in the Matrix.

Will add another thing:

"Programs hacking programs. Why?" - From what is told, this is how they gain new abilities smile Oooooh, Smith has a few new abilities - wonder how he got them? Oh, by Neo smile

Fire
hehe smile

Korri
makes sense sifer

HooT
not destroy take over

HooT
THen when he kills the oracle he will be able to fly.

Teunis
Looks like Bane (Smith) abd Neo will duke it out in the "Real World" also.

Do they hate each other, or love each other? They spend a lot of time together!! big grin

theprophecy123
wen niobe says 'neo' and morpheus says 'he fights for us' in the etm trailer, their arent looking at their screens they look like theyre looking out the cockpit, so it seems to me that neo will have like a showdown with bane in the real world or kick some sentinel ass big grin

also looks like the kid (michael) next to niobe

gabimr2
[ eek!

nickysan
"I dont know how it happened, maby some part of you copied on to me"
i think they have become kind of a single being (neo and smith) thats why he was always asking neo if he was suprised when he sees him. this may be why smith can "fly" assuming some of neos code copied on to smith. now scince neo has "code" he must be a "human program" if you will and smith has become human by coping him self in to bane. they are almost equals you could say (but theres one neo and a bizillion smiths)

nickysan
also smith says human beings are a "cancer a disease" smith has become a disease or virus and he wants to "spread to a new area and mulitply" also I think smith can copy him self because of the way the agents are able jump in and out of any thing still wired to the system but since hes "unplugged" he cant jump back out of the person hes in so he stays copied in them

burlyman
You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area

audioheem
how do i get all this stuff out of the game

Juventini
matrix ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS big grinbig grinbig grin

Korri
duhhhh!! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.