Proof the Merovingian has Neo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
Neo wakes up in the Merovingians control. Nice suit Neo. Hmm who have I seen that on.

SiriusBlackRIP
Ha, I have never noticed that before. Well spotted, also for more proof a trailer shows Trinity with a gun to the Merovingian's head, the Merovingian says: "Are you willing to die for this man."

theprophecy123
you give me neo or we all die right here right now
you are ready to die for this man?
believe it

sith_darth_jay
i was just about to start a thread just like this, but i didn't cuz i wasn't sure if wat i saw (and heard) was true

trinity:
you give me neo or we all die right here right now

merovingian: you are ready to die for this man?

trinity: believe it

let's just wait till november

theprophecy123
seraph, morph and trin storm mero and persephones club 'hel' to get neo back

Sifer
Of course you noticed it Sirius - I showed you smile And all this is in the superbowl trailer smile

theprophecy123
why is this all coming out now i noticed this after i saw reloaded, the revolutions trailer, and i watched the superbowl 1 back too big grin

Sifer
Cause its all a conspiracy.

Fire
yea

theprophecy123
does anybody know the secret of this place seen in the trailer, looks like same floor where neo wakes up

Korri
its all rather strange wacko

Sifer
The name of the place is a clue:

Mobil Ave. smile

Sifer
Oh, and its a subway.

Korri
ahhhhh!!

theprophecy123
i dont get it confused it dont look like a subway

Sifer
Watch the other trailers - it is smile

theprophecy123
i have the trailer after enter the matrix and the 'international' trailer
please explain wink

The Omega

theprophecy123
yeh yeh i new bout club hel 4 ages
but i couldnt recognize this place confused

Korri
lol same here

Sifer
If you watch the trailer with the train that has Loop on it. Look at the surrounding subway station it passes through smile

theprophecy123
doesnt look like my pic

JediHDM
yeah, me either, it looks like insane asylum.

wacko

Oh, and thanx Omega and Sifer!!
And is that the same train from M1, or do they just go through the same track (Loop)?

Korri
kewl pictures guys!! thanx

The Omega

Sifer
Well, we will see November.

FLIPMODE
What's with the Loop. Maybe the Loop train in Part 1 was sent By the Merovingian, THINK about it, it ALSO said LOOP, AND the train ACTUALLY Hit a LIVING Person, and kept going, meaning no inncocent slave mind was controlling it.

Maybe the MErovingian Brought AGENT SMITH back from the Dead.

DOes'nt The Mero hack programs??

freemind
I think neo's lost his powers too. He could easily fly to a different stop on the subway or destroy any door or guard mervingian has.

JediHDM
maybe Neo goes to see the Oracle, but he is betrayed, by someone, and drugged or something, or maybe, since tha Oracle says Neo is caught between "your world and Mine", Neo is trapped in the Matrix, while his body is in a coma, and he can't use his powers, cause he's not really plugged in, and this is how Mero gets him. I dunno, just rambling thoughts....

burlyman
WHY is smith in the oracles kitchen laughing

The Omega
In the trailer shot, just before we see Smith in the Oracles kitchen, we see the lights going out in a hall. So Smith is probably paying her a spooky visit.
But the oracle is "in hiding." In Reloaded she didn't USE her appartment. So I don't know what Smith finds so funny...

JediHDM
maybe Smith is laughing because he takes over the Oracle, or he gets his fortune told. Or maybe he's laughing cause the Oracle's shell has changed, or he meets the Mero, or any one of a million other possibilities. i dunno, maybe he just heard a joke that he finds funny.
"So, a priest, a rabbi, and an oracle walk into a bar..."

The Omega

Sifer
LMAO

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

JediHDM
Maybe i should look for it...it's gotta be on the internet...somewhere...*exasperated* AHH! NOT HERE!!

maybe it's in my computer...lots of cookies, but no "Oracle" cookies...dang it!

Korri
rofl laughing

Sifer
The internet cookies are closer to the Oracles cookies than you think. Add a bit of dough and you will be well on your way to becoming a non-believer in fate big grin

Korri
wot about the chocolate chips?

The Omega
!!!
That's actually a brilliant thought!!

JediHDM
Thats why we both said it!! Since we know what the point of the cookie is, whats the point of the candy? People have already said it looks like Morpheus' trace pill, but is it just truth? Maybe it allows Neo to think more clearly, allowing him to make the right decision.

burlyman
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more...

Korri
Neo here to get an Mnm can i get the red one!!! laughing out loud

The Omega

JediHDM
BUt if we were to go with that, then candy would be the temptation, the problem itself. and the pill/candy is given as truth or belief in truth...Maybe the "problem" is "belief", not choice. Maybe, only by putting aside our beliefs, can we learn the truth. "there is no spoon". And we're back to the Zion is a program theory.

The Omega
After the red pill in M1, Neo realises that the real world is just an illusion.
After the red candy in M2 Neo realises that the prophecy is just an illusion.
There is certainly a case to be made about belief (as in: How do I know the world is real, how do I know the prophecy is real?).
Did Neo act out of belief when he went to rescue Morpheus in M1? The one choice that made him The One?

JediHDM
Omega> I don't think Neo acted out of Belief, rather than "My friend is risking his life for something that isn't true, i have to save him, even if i risk my own". I think it was more along the lines of "a profound attachment to the rest of your species", rather than "Hey, i'm the One".

hodgie723
oh man this movie is goin to be amazing if you see Trinity saving Neo like this. I swear that if Neo dies and Trinity does all that work for nothing... i will be very, very angry.

The Omega

-=Urot=-
If the spoilers are true, and Trinity dies, I think Neo will not be able to bring her back.

She will be lost to him forever.

icon
AHHH! Stop speaking of spoilers. Although i already heard that one, it makes me want to track you down and hurt you with a sharp stick. I started to read one of those spoilers and now I regret it. Hardcore Matrix Fans should use they're "Noodle" and NOT take the simpletons way out mad

JediHDM
Yeah, i agree. Spoilers are usually only the authors way of saying this is what i believe, and they are rarely true, and if they are, they are not called spoilers, they are called "My Beliefs"...

Since i believe that Zion is a Program, i do not think that the One has a role in only the Matrix. Therefore, i believe that Neo must attain "One-hood" in the Matrix AND Zion, but he must do it seperately. Meaning, i think Zion-Neo must realize his potential before Matrix-Neo can be saved, and they must unite in order to win.

icon
Interesting, your idea of the Matrix in a Matrix is more plausable then the rest. But, the W. Bros are crafty little devils, and that theory is kind of the easy way out. Not how the "machines" would make it wink

Korri
i think that Neo didnt really wanna go c the oracle but when he heard she had candy he wanted some so he went to c her anyway!!

Neo here to get some candy can i get the red one!!
(those of u who think i am a fool......its a VERY long story laughing out loud )

JediHDM
icon> it's funny you say my way is the easy way out, b/c it seems to me that Zion not being a program is easier than for Zion to be a program. Just my opinion, don't everybody yell at me, i know not many people believe what i believe...

"My beliefs do not require them to".

icon
wink I meant in my opinion it seems like the easy way out. I went with my family to see it the second time, and they all thought of the matrix in a matrix theory, and they ARE simpletons, no way around it wink not sayin you are. But, I do agree that Zion is another form of control. I think everyone does on that, no?

-=Urot=-
I know spoilers are nothing but crap. I still find it fun to read them from time to time.

JediHDM
icon> No, i don't think everyone thinks Zion is a form of control, but many do, it just depends on whether or not they believe the way i do. And i know you weren't implying i'm a simpleton, you didn't have to clarify that, but it's nice that you did. I guess we, and by we i mean everyone, won't agree until after Revolutions comes out, and even then, people won't agree. The Wachowski's have said that it would be hard for anyone to realize all the subtle meanings behind the Matrix, so i know i don't understand everything, but i do know that everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether it is plausible or not, so we can only try to spread the truth...

I think it would be funny if we were to get boxes of Mike and Ikes and go around to people saying, "I'm only offering the truth, nothing more", as we hand them a red one.

burlyman
i think zion is another form of control, but not another VR - for the simple fact thats loads of us believe it smile

Sifer
Zion is Zion! End of!

Said so by Keanu himself.

It is another form of control and it isn't virtual.

JediHDM
Do you think the actors are allowed to tell the exact truth, or that, like the Archie, they are told to tell a VERSION of the truth, but not the whole truth? Do you think the Wachowski's would want the actors to leak things like this to the press, when they are so close-fisted with information in every other way?

Sifer
Well, we will see in November. But I advise to take the Matrix within a Matrix and Zion being another Matrix theory with a teeny (very teeny(uber-small)) grain of salt.

icon
I agree that zion is not a program, but it's another form of control is what i was sayin ya know?

hodgie723
Sifer> I do think that you are correct about zion just being zion and having its own control without being virtual.
icon> when people have to reapet what you say without them knowing means that you need to be clearer about what you are trying to get across to us.

JediHDM
Anybody noticed that the floor, room, whatever, that Meros restaurant is on is 101?

burlyman
yeh his restaurant is also called le vrai which means truth

JediHDM
yes!

Korri
smile kewlness

The Omega
Sifer> Oh, do supply us with a link of where Keanu Reeves said that Zion is real! Then we can go check it out, and Korri can drool over more keanu pictures! smile

Sifer
LOL - will try and find it smile

Korri
oh Omega u know me too well laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.