Freaky Friday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JamieLeeCurtis9
I HATE Lindsey Lohan! She is such a snobb!Those blonde hairlights look so bad on her red hair! Im not jealous of her it is just that she thinks she can get away with stuff because she is a famous get the People Magazine . the cover has about Scott and Laci Peterson. if you look in the magazine it has about Lindsey Lohan. It has a ugly picture of her and it says a few things. It says she is celebrating her 17th birthday and she took her friends( i think 2) and they were going to this place at 2 AM called suede(im not sure what that is!) but anyway she was taking them there at 2 am! & there was a long line &lindsey and her friends were just passing everyone else in line. when she got to the front of the line there was a guard. he said you cant go in , and lindsey said" dont you know who i am? I am lindsey lohan from freak friday!" and it said the guard was not impressed but it said she got to go in anyway somehow.SHE CANT ACT you cant go n.& lindsey said"Dont you know

GroundedAgain
holy sh1t!!!!!! i'm sensing some tension. i'm gonna leave now....ummm yea

Sesshomaru
Yeah. I don't like her either. mad

JamieLeeCurtis9
Yes she is such a snob!

JamieLeeCurtis9
Jamie rules though but i want her only in horror movies!

diegocala
I will take her anywway I can get her...drools

GroundedAgain
didn't i see you in the pic thread with a WIFE???

diegocala
yeah, that is correct, but I can still lust big grin
Believe me she does the same thing, she is one of these Johnny freaks, like the one's on this board!

Sesshomaru
lol. big grin big grin I AM A JOHNNY FREAK!!! rolling on floor laughing

nearnakedflame
This message is for JamieLeeCuris9...what an original name by the way. I found your reply about Lindsey Lohan absolutly ridiculous. For someone who isn't jealous and doesn't care you went into great depts to complain about her. Let me guess she lives right next door to you and you know her personally right? There are a lot of stars out there who are in "People" magazine etc. etc. who get away with things because they're famous...you just happen not to be one of them. Get over it..and grow up. did you fail to notice the KMC Forums rules when you signed on to this thing.... here let me help ya out.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

it mentioned hate there... get a life.

fini
uh people who have no life, how can you hate someone you've never met???The girl's never done any harm, she never killed anyone or anything, so stop saying that you hate her
OK you may dislike them but hate is a strong word and should only be used in real situations.
ANd so what if they cant act? i bet you couldn't act to save your sorry lives, so shut the fock up dammit.

and i dont even know who the hell you are talking about, just fed up of the little children remarks u people are making in here, sheesh hate someone who is mean to IN REALITY, not someone ur jealous off

Kitoky
I actually think Lindsey Lohan is nice compared to Hilary Duff confused But that's me

Please don't bite my head off.

Kes
Guys, ppl can post "whatever" they want about actors.You can disagree but not attack a member just because of that!

VallejoKid707
shes ugly!

jessicalorenza
do any of u really hate lindsey lohan in here

Kaleanae
Who is she?

dmscutie
DO u guys really hate lindsey lohan???

dmscutie
if ya'll do dat's not very nice! U mite not like the person but u cant hate them unless u have had bad experiences

punkyhermy
i lov lindsay

botankus
smack, smack, smack....
Oh, am I supposed to have an opinion about Lindsay? Still working on hating her, for lack of any reason not to. big grin

Xena fan
i like freaky friday! it was a cute funny movie. big grin

Castor
i also hate her....much hatred

Jeff_Atello
I really like Lindsay Lohan. She is beautiful and she has talent, not to mention a very good singing voice. Freaky Friday was a great movie, and I don't quite understand why anybody would think otherwise. Confessions was OK, but what really dew my attention in that movie was the cinematography. Bad Girls is probably going to be pretty good.

Anyway, that magazine that you read is more than likely a tabloid and you cannot put your faith into that type of magazine. How old are you, anyway, jamieleecurtis?

punkyhermy
well she got talent unlike SOMEPEOPLE!
and WHY ISN'T THIS THREAD CLOSED?!MY ANTI'EMMA ONES ALWAYS ARE!!!!!!!

Jeff_Atello
You have an anti-Hillary Duff one and that is still open.

Kes
Talk about the movie.

Ellen
smile how's like freakyfriday it's not horor but comedy and i like it lol

tazman
i thought it was pretty hilarious, Jamie Lee Curtis did an outstanding acting job in that movie....she had me busting up. big grin my favorite characters were the Asian mother and daughter... big grin

<<Solo>>
I dunno...It kind of sucked....a lot......more than a lot.......Tons..

shake zula
i liked the fact that lindsay lohan was in it...

eleveninches
Yeah. I only like it because I get to watch Lindsey Lohan. Shes so cute and hot and sexy

evilsmurfman
you people are crazy u cant someone u dont know duh!! i mean yall are probably just mad cuz shes hotter or smarter or funnier than yall yall

Kes
Easy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.