flashing pm thingy driving me crazy......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cermiestar
my icon at the top oof my screen that tells me i have a pm is CONSTANTLY flashing...even though i don't have a pm....messed

yerssot
yeah, that's a problem with your cache normally, refresh page or delete your temp internet files and all should be well smile

Tex
It's being naughty eh?

Spank it!smokin'

Dexx
laughing

Rogue Jedi
easy, tex....

cermiestar
i've emptied out my cache and it's being weird.....messed

actually i haven't tried spanking it yet tex, surprisingly, it'll be there on my list of last resorts wink

Ushgarak
Not you as WELL...

Had several comments on this. We shall have to wait for Raz.

yerssot
is it still working after deleting your cookies, cermie?

cermiestar
yes....interesting.....

yerssot
what if you stand on your head?

Fire
hehe nice one tex

Dexx
phew..glad i don't have any problems.
you see guyz? this place's fallin appart without raz's godly technical hand big grin

Captain REX
I found no problems.

yerssot
okok, this is going to work cermie: log out and log in again

cermiestar
it didn't.....lol big grin. oh well i can live with it smile

yerssot
ever thought of slapping it silly?

cermiestar
you got an AVATAR yerss! yay! *hugs* just thought that wa cute embarrasment

well...if it continues to drive me crazy i may have to look on my last resorts list....

yerssot
and tis deleted cerm wink

well... you could always wait for raz to return

cermiestar
why did it go?

yerssot
did what go?

LanceWindu
Your avatar.

LanceWindu
Damnit! Now my computer is doing the flashy PM thing without a PM there...

Raz please help!

It's annoying.

BackFire349
Try opening your pm box then closing it. Or go to your options and turn off the option that enables the flashing PM box.

LanceWindu
I tried the open then close, I'll go try the disable PM's.

LanceWindu
Didn't work.

Raz
I'll have a look at it.

LanceWindu
Okie dokie.

Raz
Visiting your PM box will now set your PM count to the right number.

After visiting your PM box, you'll have to navigate to another page to see the correct count.

Let me know if it causes any unexpected problems.

LanceWindu
Yay! It worked!!!

Storm
I have the flashing PM thing problem and it' s really annoying messed

Raz
Visit your PM inbox and it should reset. If it doesn't then you have an unread message somewhere in your inbox.

yerssot
then it's good at hiding?

Storm
Found it big grin
Must have overlooked it embarrasment

yerssot
yet another problem solved by Raz ... The Magnificent

will Raz solve the next problem?
stay tuned!
Same Raz-chanel
same Raz-time!

debbiejo
I have a message that won't blink off.....the same message over and over..........how do I get rid of it.........at first I thought someone was playing a joke on me.........the then I realized they weren't even on unless the were a ghost...........how do I fix this.

debbiejo
Well, I had to delete all my pms..... sad .........now it's ok...

Raz
It may be that someone on your ignore list sent you a message.

Rogue Jedi
I am showing that I have 2 new pm's, but when I go to my pm list, there is nothing new there. what gives?

Impediment
You're shrooming. no expression

Rogue Jedi
no *****, that was last night.

Rogue Jedi
figured it out

Raz
If anyone has this problem in future, just visit this link and it will list any unread pms.

Kelly_Bean
At the top it says that I have 1 Undread Message and it keeps flashing, but I've already read that PM so I don't have any new ones. I've kept clicking it and opening it and it still continues to flash. It's really annoying, anything I can do?

Barker
You have an old one somewhere. d-_-b.

BakaXero
did you recently unblock someone?

Syren
Me? eek!

Kelly_Bean
Yes I did.

Syren
embarrasment

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Syren
embarrasment
It wasn't even just you, it was also some other dude that I must've ignored a LONG time ago because I don't even remember how he got on there. laughing out loud

Syren
I had someone on ignore by accident. At least, I'm thinking it must've been unintentional because I don't recall doing it and I definitely don't recall him annoying me enough to warrant it. Oh well laughing out loud

TOH
Originally posted by Syren
I had someone on ignore by accident. At least, I'm thinking it must've been unintentional because I don't recall doing it and I definitely don't recall him annoying me enough to warrant it. Oh well laughing out loud

that explains a lot of things. no expression

Syren
haermm

I know you're typing, TOH, but I can't see what you're saying mhm

Kelly_Bean
It's still flashing. It's been flashing for about two weeks and I've cleaned out my private data and everything, didn't work.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Dexx
phew..glad i don't have any problems.
you see guyz? this place's fallin appart without raz's godly technical hand big grin tomato

Raz
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
It's still flashing. It's been flashing for about two weeks and I've cleaned out my private data and everything, didn't work. Go to this page and click on all the messages under "unread messages".

Kelly_Bean
That's the thing, there are no unread messages.

Raz
I would remove everyone from your ignore list, and then try looking for unread messages.

Barker
What's with the random 255 PMs? .hae

Bardock42
Originally posted by Raz
I would remove everyone from your ignore list, and then try looking for unread messages. All 400 posters?

Storm
The limit is supposed to be 50 stick out tongue

Leo.M
haermm

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Bardock42
All 400 posters?
Very funny.

Kelly_Bean
I have un-ignored everyone and checked through all of my PM pages and deleted every unread message but 3 are still remaining (so it says). ...

KingTech
Delete it.If you believe that you don't have pm then get rid of it by deleting it or refreshing your page.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.