Its The Week End Yesssss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok peeeps what r u going to do this weekend i took a eary weekend i took today off and ditched school so i am looking forward to two more days off ne one got cool plans. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Dexx
shoppin

DeNiro
ooo i would like to shop to i am going golfing hen lifting then going to hang out with friends and now that dexx has said sumthing about shoppin i think i might do that also very cool idea there dexx

yerssot
cleaning up the shit that hit the fan

Dexx
well..i don't particulary enjoy shopping...if i don't have to go..all the better.

DeNiro
u ****in jerk yessort i took a swallow of my macoronin and cheese right when i read that and chcoked on it thanks alot almost got some up my noise i laughed so hard laughing out loud

yerssot
er... nice to know D *shivers*
I was serious though

LindsIsTightK
For me everyday is the weekend, so its all the same to me

DeNiro
bastard always got to be a bigger smart ass then ne one laughing out loud

yerssot
got a big ass wink

happy kine
my parents are taking me to the macroni grill for some good eats... the whole family. 2 little bro and a little sis and the mom and pops... i'm going to get drunk on the moms!!

KidRock
im going to sleep wake up eat go back to sleep

DeNiro
i did the same excat thing kid rock good plann

diegocala
My weekend is Tuesday and Wednesday...poooor me!

DeNiro
u got one ****ed up schedul there diego, that is kinda what my moms scheduel is like she has mondays and fridays off

diegocala
yup

DeNiro
yahuh

Drifter101
bumpin just because this was over a year ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.