Anyone into Anime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alexiel023
Hey, is anyone on this Forum interested in Anime? and if So, do you have any favorites???

FallingBlue
I AM I AM!

you know all my favs i think saturn, buuut

Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
Gundam Wing
Berserk
etc. etc.

Tex
No, not really into Animee, but I just absolutely LOVE Cowboy Bebop!
I have all the episodes on DVD and the movielove

SlayerChick1188
oh yes cowboy bebop all the way!!!
Faye kicks ass! Spike does too though...oh what the hell, i love them all!

Tex
They're all lovable in their own waybig grin

cyberharpie
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Escaflowne!
cool

They're my favs!

BOPRecruit 16
i have a thread for where you can talk about anime.

transfiguration
do love manga! aint heard any of thoes newer shows. but im in the UK and probably will take a few years to come over. did love the Anamatrix! vary cool... if that counts.

shadow link
i love the animatrix 2

all the different styles- but favs of the nine short films wer the program, the first one and the one where the girl goes looking for her cat

shadow link
my favourite animes although ive only seen a few is spirited away, princess mononoke, evangaleon and it sounds stupid but i love the drwings in yes, card captors

shadow link
although one thing puzzles me

heaps of people seem to have seen large amounts of anime and r always askinh me have u seen this one, u have to see this. i mean where am i sposed to get them from. i dont have enough money to buy them. r there any video shops where u can rent any anime coz all the ones ive been to there arnt any

can anyone help me

shadow link
aloso i dont know if it counts as an anime, correct me if im mistaken and all, anohter one of my favs is final fantsy coz the completely orginal character design, i sit ther drwing them all day coz the look so cool

im glad one is finally coming to gamecube and gba

SlayerChick1188
oh final fantasy is awesome...i dont play the games much, but i absolutely love the animation!

Sheepz
Yes, you can rent anime in some movie places. Not Blockbuster though...Hollywood Video and lesser known chains have them. You won't find a huge selecetion however and nothing rare. Oh yeah, you can also download them off Kazaa...

btw... Why did you post 4 times in a row?

ChinaNiki
I have only seen a few , but I like Berserk, Ranma 1/2, Mysterious Play, and Kodomo Un Mocho (sp)

badkittykitty
chinaniki omg! your here! I hope china is great !

SlayerChick1188
Yeah I've gotten Cowboy Bebop greatest sessions at Blockbuster

And you can get loads of anime music videos off of Kazaa big grin

Neo_Version 7
Best Anime In My List:

Ninja Scrolls
Akira
Flame of Recca
Evengelion
Vision of Esclowflowne
And Dragon Ball Z

Sesshomaru
My favorites are InuYasha and FLCL. Now don't kill me, but...... I've only seen like, 5 minutes of Cowboy Bebop, and it was ok. *scared that yall are gona kill me*

SlayerChick1188
its ok Sesshomaru, you've just been deprived of the awesome-ness that is Cowboy Bebop...
I forgot all about InuYasha! That show is hilarious sometimes big grin
Fooly Cooly is pretty good too, especially like the Pillows' music!

Sesshomaru
It was really late at night, and I had to go to school the next day.

Celsius
YEEEEHAW!!!! Anime rocks

1. Akira
2. Ninja Scroll
3. Ghost in the shell
4. Vampire hunter D
5. Wings of Haneamise.

I dont like episodes as much as I like feature length movies.

Alexiel023
Ninja scrolls
Spirited away
Princess Monokoe
Castle in the Sky (or Lapuda)
Akira
Labyrith
Sailor Moon
Cardcaptors
Witch Hunter Robin
AD Police
Love hina.... all great... there are so freakin many that I want to buy, but I own a few....

SpikeSpiegel
ne1 know if Noir is ne good?

BOPRecruit 16
kakashi from naruto is cool!

Alexiel023
Noir... I saw a preview of it on a sample DVD, it was an actual episode,a nd I'll tell ya what... It was good... If your a guy, girls running around with guns... Well I'm a girl so I'm not attracted... But it's really good

I want to see Hellsing, but my friend lost the DVD!!!
Chobits was VERY funny! I saw a few more anime too.. Angel Santuary, Kite, and err, I forgot the last one... but they were very good...

SpikeSpiegel
Caus there isn't as many good animes (imo) here in the uk as there are in the us.

PiratePrincess
I've never watched any Anime, anybody know any good ones that are on British or German TV?? (I have both) They look quite kool.

BackFire349
somewhat, i like akira, spirited away, kiki's delivery service, fist of the north star, ninja scroll...teh basics really.

SpikeSpiegel
I can either buy the first Noir DVD or the first Samurai X DVD which 1 whould you guys recomend?

maddibal
hey i'm new! also has anybody heard of the graphic novel VIDEO GIRL?

BOPRecruit 16
what's that about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.