The Climax of Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
Well this is the choper scene we here about but its not a real helo ... its a blinded Neo and trinity in a ship racing across the surface to 01. Sentinels will be all over them but thanks to Neos EMP hand they are kinda safe. What a movie hes blind.

HooT
Watch his head and trinitys hand

HooT
Hes gonna pass out again and she must stop the sentinel

HooT
Almost there

HooT
Boom

HooT
I think this is more proof that zion is a matrix. If it was real there is no way he can make EMP waves. That is his only weapon in the real world.

JediHDM
I agree with HooT on this one, that this is helpful to the theory that Zion is another Program. And i must say that i now acknowledge that Zion-program is the outer shell of Matrix-program.

Korri
wow Hoot nice pictures!!

Sifer
It isn't helpful to the Matrix within a bollocks theory at all. Use your noodles people smile Also, I definately think the Climax of the film is going to Smith vs Neo Round 3 (4 if u wanna include Neos butchering of Smith at end of M1).

GABRIEL05
Yeah Sifer I agree with you. The story kinda revolves around their connection ergo (vis a vis concordantly) their fight will be the climax. But I think that at the same time the war in Zion will be going on. Ya know kinda like a star wars flick three different battles all the climax.

*uses noodle with tomato sauce and chicken parmeasan*

The Omega
Hoot> How do you know that Trinity and Neo are racing towards 01?

Sifer
Well Neo is DEFINATELY going to 01 - he said so in an interview big grin

GABRIEL05
Wait Neo said in an interview, or Keanu Reeves said in an interview?

JediHDM
HAHA laughing out loud

FLIPMODE
Not only that, but is that ..."THE" Helicopter scene we've been hearing about? Or is that just a Hovercraft?

And I think his blindness is only temporary before he dies.

Because he's probably still within the Matrix, and at the same time still able to control his body in the Real world, just he can't use both set's of eye. While he's running around the real world, he's probably meditating in the matrix.

The Omega
Well: Maybe Neo and Trinity will appear before a gathering of machines in Revolutions, just as two machines appeared before the UN in Second Renaissance?

freemind
I dont think they are going to 01 since they haven't mentioned it once outside of the animatrix.

burlyman
could this be somewhere in 01?

The Omega
Do you have that in a slightly largher version?
Right now it's too dark and blurry for me to say anything...

burlyman
sadly i dont maybe someone with a better trailer and software can get 1

HooT
yes burly thats 01

Dexx
hey, that file was viewed in quicktime. where can i get that movie? trailer..whatever

burlyman
what do the machines actually do in 01?
maybe all they do is run the matrix (as AI was invented to serve man) and send squiddys out to maintain the rebels

Sifer
Everyone read what burlyman has just put very carefully wink

We're all here to do, what we're all here to do....

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.