the worst scary movies of all time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eminem/the one
what are the worst scary movies you have seen

eminem/the one
i thought that ****ing stuped godzilla movies sucked

eminem/the one
i also thought ****ing frankenstein movies sucked

BackFire349
the origina frankenstein is a masterpiece. the worst horror movie ever is queen of hte damned.

eminem/the one
i hate that movie to

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yea queen of the damned was terrible movie the book was also terrible

eminem/the one
yes it was

Striel
Killer Klowns from Outter Space. And I own it. Sad huh?

BackFire349
i love that movie. its a classic.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
killer klownz was best i watched it all the time when i was little. i loved the ending

Striel
It scared me when I was a kid too, that's why I bought it. smile

Vorhees
First off Killer Clowns From Outer Space Rules, but the hands down worst horror movie of all time goes to Troll 2 or maybe Dream Catcher

wicker_man
Childs Play (All of Them) Chucky is a lame excuse for a serial killer.

BABOON
wrong turn, darkness falls,they,feardotcom,dracula 2000,urban legend

slayer
darkness falls and they r crap but i own they others

h0ck3yh0rr0r
urban legends could have been better sad

Dario Argento
Well, the Scream trilogy is really bad.

pablo007
The Ring (the most overrated movie of all time), Darkness Falls, They, Freddy's Dead, Jason X, Long Time Dead, Lost Souls, Ghost Ship, Thirteen Ghosts.

BackFire349
oh man, darkness falls was horrible, i pushed it out of my mind, but you just reminded me....thanks alot pablo! stick out tongue

pablo007
Heheheh sorry BF, PG-13 Horror movies aren't really horror.

Striel
I had also forgotten about Darkness Falls. It had potential and they ruined it. I hate it when they do that to movies.

DeNiro
Hey can u do me a personal favor MnM/the one i know we have had our big differecnes but can u change ur avatar if ur going to stay on i kinda clamied that and i ont like seeing that on other peoples posts and if u do change it thanks and if u do well cant do much about that then

BackFire349
deniro, she's gone man, she's banned.

pablo007
But isn't this thread new ?

K Kruegers Twin
Yeah, the Ring was really overrated. My cousin saw it and she said she screamed in the theater, I watched it and way waiting to be scared but nothing scary happened. Scary or not it was still a good movie.

basementred
all the chucky movies and halloween 2-8

MildPossession
Cabin Fever is a movie I can't stand. Awful.

magic_hate_ball
i have a couple....Sleepaway Camp 2&3, Wrong Turn

zombiesnake7
If I sez it once I'll sez it a thousand times BLAIR WITCH PROJECT WAS THE WORST MOVIE EVER IN ANY GENRE!

Darth Odious
Thirteen ghosts, wrong turn, cabin fever, the haunting, house on haunted hill, these movie's could't hit the broad side of a barn with a nuclear missile as far as being scary goes. There are just too many movies that have come out in the past decade that have been really awful. It's pathetic.

Darth Odious
Why are our sentences so lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.