where did this picture come from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raddanfan
does anyone know where this picture came from?

DeNiro
well where u ever u got it from thats where i bet it came from

raddanfan
No I got it from a friend who got it here, but she can't remember which one it was in!

DeNiro
i dont know i could care less about harry potter with his shirt off sick

raddanfan
then don't respond anymore. If you're not going to help, the BUTT OUT!

DeNiro
where is kid rock when u need him to run through the thread naked

Tonks
dude....... Is that Daniel Radcliff??

StrgzrCndyPixie
why would you wana no where it came 4rm ????????? oh and sorz i dnt no where it is 4rm.......

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

DeNiro
i am thinkin that she thinks where ever she found that pic there might be more pics of the skinny lil danny boy

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh ok thanx..........lol im a bit slow sometimes

big grin huh shifty yes

raddanfan
yes that would be Daniel Radcliffe!

DeNiro
its 1 37 in the morning where i live and i am more awake now then i am at 5 pm so i am very alert to things right now lol

StrgzrCndyPixie
1am oh its like not even seven pm where i live @ da moment!!!!!!!!!!! lol
arent u a bit tired????????????? bring on the coffee right lol

raddanfan
I don't care where any of you are from! Just get the info on that pic to LV!

DeNiro
wow raddanfan u r being quite the grouch today and now it is 2 25 am and no im not tired at all listing to blink 182 and drinkin jucie boxes big grin

raddanfan
Green Day is better!, Anyway I'm not being a grouch, it's just I need to get the answer to my question!

Cat
lol, i once found that pic on some odd unknown site ages ago! i printed it out and stuck it on my space case! lol... smile

mg16
its was on 1 called just plain old harry potter

raddanfan
thankyou

DeNiro
green day is much better i found the cd in my cd case and deceided to play it cause i never listn to that punk stuff but yeah green day kicks ass

raddanfan
whatever. Does anyone have anything to say that might help?

Aimz Radcliffe
that pic is so cool! i want it!

(dan is hot...he's mine ) love

raddanfan
<Sarcasm> Thank you for that </sarcasm>

crazy_c
that pic is scary

danfan_4ever
If anyone doesn't know where the picture came from then don't post! What raddanfan is asking for is what site did that picture come from so that she may go find a bigger version of it or more that look like it!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.