2 minute clip from Revolutions Soundtrack! It's awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

revolution_man
Don Davis just put out a clip from the climax of Revolutions....he said "I tried to make it very epic becasue that is what the movie is, very epic and very emotional" ....and trust me guys i listened to it and i could picture the climax in my head....i could feel the emotion...go to http://dondavis.filmmusic.com/audio.html.....and then go to neodammerung....trust me on this..its very good....reply on what you think! big grin

revolution_man
sorry bout that link.... try this one..
. http://dondavis.filmmusic.com/audio.html

burlyman
wow yes agree classic matrix score moments included too big grin

rysdigital

Korri
kewl!

Another_Smithy
Its a great musical piece for the fight if I do say so myself.

The Omega

burlyman
hmmm

GABRIEL05
BRAVO! It kills me 'cause his pieces sound like they were written for superheroes and stuff. Lotsa brass, very heroic sounding. At least thats my impression.
Say could someone tell me the context in which Vagner uses the title gotterdammerung in the ring? I'm just curious where it fits into the story. Might have something to do with foreshadowing Rev KNAWWMEAN KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN!?! he he... you know what I'm talkin about

The Omega
Gabe>
Go here
http://www.pnc.com.au/~marlan/wagner/gotterdammerung.htm
A very short recount of the story.
It deals with the norns of fate, cleasing the Earth, the death of the Gods and other assorted Wagner stuff smile

Korri
i do german and i didnt know that.....i really need to pay more attention in class instead of looking at all the pretty pictures on my teachers wall smile

VenomVA
Very nice piece!!!! big grin

JediHDM
Excellent, done in typical Matrix style, but showing conflict and emotion with the distinctly matrix pieces woven all together. Brilliant.

The Omega

JediHDM
I think that, even though it is two languages, we should take it as "new dusk", or even "Neo dusk", since it portrays the new darkness that descends because of Neo, even though it is not meant to happen. And no, this post is not meant to contradict Omega, just to add to her argument.

Dexx
ooh..nice piece of music

audioheem
that is some sweet ass music

Korri
only the one *sigh* but wot the heck!! smile

it should be an issue with the Head.....it is very distracting laughing

The Omega
JediHDM> New Dusk?! Good thinking there.

JediHDM
If you go to babelfish.altavista.co m , it says that dammerung is dawn, which provides an alternate theory, meaning that, perhaps, Humanity is about to be "awoken", or that humanity is about to experience a new season of life. Although, my friend tells me that dammerung means both "dawn" and "dusk", so, the problem is choice, and which does Neo choose, i mean, which HAS neo chosen?

Korri
hmmmm interesting

Crash_Overload
OR you can just go to the Official Matrix Site and get half of the songs...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.