Varsity Blues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Isnt this the best football moive i know u got football movies like Any Givin sunday and rember the titans and dont get me wrong to very very good movies but i think that Varsity Blues is the best one ever. and that Tweeder was the best player in ne football movie i mean just how funny he was and how crazy. there r a couple of parts in my memory that just stick the part when he steals the cop car and then rides up to Mox and goes Jonathen moxon u r under arrest for not being naked inside the car with some sophmore chick that wants to bang u with her tounge. and then when he is looking down his pants going up and down lookin down there and he goes What da **** is dat lol great moive great character ne one agree

DeNiro
i cant bealive noone likes varsity blues i just am disapointted no expression

Tex
Yeah, I totally hated that movie!
And James Van der Craps Texas accent was horrible!sick

DeNiro
miffed

h0ck3yh0rr0r
dont like football i like hockey anyone seen the classic hockey movie "Slapshot"

DeNiro
read the book i think but no never the moive

Rogue Jedi
i liked it too, deniro.....billy bob, go cry me a river, you fat f***ing baby!!!!!

DeNiro
haha yeah i like this part WHAT look a ball u catch it u big dummy whats so hard bout that or i giv it a teeen a fuc*kin tennn

roberto
bob, ( ive decided that im gonna call you bob, as in DENIRO!!!)
i bloddy love varsity blues it ace
I like to think of it a s a top gun for a new generation, there so many good young actors in it,
van der beek, paul walker, amy smart, scott caanand the ace ron lister
I really like remeber the titans too, typical denzel.
I also really like the replacements, with keanu reeves, gene hackman and jon fevreau great fun!!!!!

Isabelle
Okay, Varsity Blues is the best football movie I have ever sceen. I love the whole cast and I'm glad Lance took over being coach. The movie was funny and serious at the same time, it was awesome. Mox did his thing. Twedder was so funny. Billy Bob was funny too. And Lance was freakin Hot!!! cool

DeNiro
dont call me bob bro everyone on the site that knows me good calls me Big D or D so call me that use the lingo everyone else uses but very clever and hell yeah varsity blues rocks

BackFire349
yeah it was alright.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.