Honky Tonk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain Tupolov
Who here likes Country music? Who are your favorite artists? Do you think Country is slowly turning into Pop? Feel free to talk about anything concerning Country music

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i dont like country music

Captain REX
I don't listen to country music either, but it's good as hell to hear from ya, Captain Tupolov! smile

Rogue Jedi
i loathe country music, except for one artist......jerry jeff walker.....

Baylin
I've been getting into the Dixie Chicks and Nickle Creak a lot recently. Maybe I'm just too eclectic but then again I grew up listening to Jonny Cash, Willy Nelson, Dolly Parten, and Crystal Gayle thanks to my dad.

Back on subject some of country is getting a bit popy for example Shania Twain isn't nearly as country as she used to be.

Music styles are always evolving. Musical artists have to adapt to current trends, the music will probably devolve again when the younger fans suddenly re-discover the old stuff and then that will become popular again. For example Dolly Partens latest album is one of her biggest selling ever but stylistically it's gone right back to her bluesgrass roots!

Captain Tupolov
I don't like much of today's country. I like the artists who don't go so far from the older stuff like Dwight, Alan Jackson and George Strait.

GABRIEL05
I like that song Deep in the heart of Texas

yerssot
rather not

crazy_c
I dont like country but sometimes i hear what i think is a a pop song and then i find out its country and im like Wtf?

Killer
tony hock?

boxofdeath
country music is good.......FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!

Killer
what are you ...
10?

Killer
YOU POO ON THE RAP
dammit

boxofdeath
hahaha. we can just have a giant poop party. whos bringing snacks??

Killer
snoop dogg is bringin the fizzle nizzle yo.

Killer
that shit is wack!
*shakes head8

boxofdeath
please tell me youve seen not another teen movie. that shit is too funny

Killer
were the hell do you think i got that from... i don't go around makin shit like that up thank you very much

once was good.. after that i wanted to shoot myself... have a gun?

boxofdeath
oh u must be kidding. that movie is non stop laughs for at least......2 viewings

Killer
oo... yeah..
if you were asleep for half of it the 1st go around

boxofdeath
well i thought that was just implied

Killer
big words here... *thinks*
oo ****... i am going to bed

Captain Tupolov
hmmmmmmmmmm.

this is completely derailed

Londe
I like some country music, I don't really listen to it, I listen to rock, but I don't know, I think it's cause of my older sis!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.