harry pott prolonged books for cash or comfatbility

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rishi
see thats a problem

StrgzrCndyPixie
wat?????????

do u mean how j k rowling is like delaying the release of the next book for money?

LilyGinnyBlack
Yeah, that is what she means... but JK isn't purposely delaying the books!!! It just takes about a year to write a world famous book that will be huge in size for billions of fans and to also get out and on the shelfs! She is not doind it on purpose.... and even if she was, I think she would be doing it for comfatbility and NOT for the cash! yes

mg16
huh? i dont get it confused

rishi
how do u know have you
someone i know has book 6,7 do you want me to send it to you?
i will get it in 2 days

StrgzrCndyPixie
u have book seven and six ok im offically confused help me out b4 i go offically crazy wat do ya mean?

frootlooplucy
umm, thats slightly impossible, having 6 and 7, coz theyre not even written yet!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
i no but wat do they mean then????????????????????

frootlooplucy
i dunno, maybe theyhave a fake copy that someone else wrote... ive seen heaps of them, its normally really easy to tell theyre fake.

Phoenix
fake copies of books 6 and 7 have been released in Japan (it was on V Graham Norton)

crazy_c
hey is graham norton on again?

rishi
tommoorow i am getting 1 of thoso copies i can send it to you people . i don't think it will be fake but i don't promiss anything

sammmy
no graham norton aint on yet

DanFan4000
Rowling was only contacted for the first two books... publishers didnt think they would sell well.... the world proved them wrong.... and money would probably be the for the nest three.... idk otherwise.....

Barker
... Why are you bumping old threads?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
... Why are you bumping old threads? Wondering the same thing.

DanFan4000
cuz i can

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.