How Many PPL Think Vetkin's Got A Chance With Lindsay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Vetkin

After you and your little buddies single-handedly ruined my Guess Who' Back Thread, I figure I embarass you. No offence man, you cool, even for a nooby, but nobody crosses Neo_v7 without consequences. So I made up a poll for you guys. Since it's all soap opera starring, Vetkin, Lindsay, badkitty, and RJ, lets make it interesting. So vote your choice, and for those like RJ who dont give a damn about it, I gave you guys a chocie 2. smile Cheers!

Neo_Version 7
Ah, man, poll didn't work. Uh, gotta run.

BackFire349
not a chance.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, BackFire, another high 5!

BackFire349
....no. i will however do this *Smacks neo's ass*

Neo_Version 7
Man. I feel sorry for Vetkin. I mean, damn, he's all cool and romantic *agh*, but he's so in love with Lindsay.

BackFire349
romance is more then just repeating cheesy pick up lines you heard in movies.

badkittykitty
you got to be shitting me laughing

Neo_Version 7
I know. But hey, for the record, I think Vet's got a 1/10000 chance with her. GO Vet, Im there for the 100000.

Neo_Version 7
Hey, his lines aren't half bad tho. The kids got game.

badkittykitty
I dont really understand your pole though what were ppl suppose to vote on...a soap opera? spill the beans this is to rich

BackFire349
anyone can repeat lines they heard from movies.

Neo_Version 7
Actually, some of his lines aren't from movies.

BackFire349
i doubt any are made up.

Neo_Version 7
Take a look at his Reasons Guys Like Girls. Those sound authentic. Besides, some he made up some from his pals, that's what he says.

badkittykitty
man oh well you dont have to explain i guess,just cant wait to see this when I wake up

Neo_Version 7
Night, then! Backfire, I guess its just you and me.

Neo_Version 7
I guess not...

yerssot
this is below the belt imho

Vetkin
Neo7, what the hell! Oh my god. Lindsay's gonna see this. Look man, I hate soap operas. Im sorry for ruining your thread.

Vetkin
And BackFire, actually almost half of those linez I made up myself FYI.

Fire
BF cut him some slack

and Neo this thread is the most idiotic and probably one of the cruelest threads I've ever read

you really sunk to a much lower level mate

yerssot
indeedy, hope this one gets a lock and/or deletion

ther are many threads that go the other way and go offtopic, heck this forum is open 24/7, it's filled with people all over the world!
you can't control your thread and if you don't like it don't go on a rampage while crushing feelings that other members here have!

Fire
yea this is really low

Vetkin
Lindsay's gonna hate me even more coz of this. Neo7, you're a real loony, dude.

Neo_Version 7
Yo, personally, I think you got a shot Vetkin. A 1/10000 as I said earlier.

yerssot
neo, if you want to do something then stop acting like a child... well... both of you then

Vetkin
Hey, I aint a child.

yerssot
never said that, read what I wrote

Vetkin
Noted

silver_tears
this thread is jus mean
leave the guy alone stick out tongue

yerssot
well said silver!

Vetkin
Thanx guys!

Ushgarak
Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.