idea for superman reborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonballz
i am a big fan of superman, he is someone i look up to and always wanted to see updated. I know it harsh but the next movie superman reborn should be the death of superman against doomsday and braniac, then from there on renew the character for a new generation.

fini
i say hell no..........that crap they pulled in the comics dont deserve to be put on the big screen

dragonballz
i believe its a bitchin idea!

Kes
Theres a superman area.
Moving--moved.

ragesRemorse
i agree with fini, most all of the comic fans of supes was more than higly dissapointed with the marketing scam they pulled with the death. After the return of superman, superman comic sales have never been as succesfull so why make a movie about a failure. Superman being beat to death by a giant rock is just bullshit every way you look at it. I do think it would be a good idea to kill superman in a movie but not for a way to introduce him again for the NOW generation theres already that crap smallville isnt that enough bullshit for the NOW generation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.